|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.99 - $12.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- BUTTERY SOFT FABRIC - ViV Collection printed brushed women's leggings come with two compositions of premium fabric; 92% Polyester and 8% Spandex. Once you've slipped on a pair of our buttery smooth and soft fabric stretch leggings, we guarantee you won't want to take them off! We are proud to offer the largest and most popular selection of printed brushed colored leggings.
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE - Ultra soft, stretchy, breathable and extremely comfortable, the bold printed designs are sure to get you noticed wherever you are! What's more, our brushed leggings weigh just 175 Grams (less than half a pound), making them incredibly light and easy to wear for a smooth, comfortable, and stylish experience.
- MULTI-PURPOSE WEAR - These snug, figure flattering spandex leggings for women and teens are your go to pair for everyday wear. Available in regular and plus size, they look great paired under dresses, tops or tunics, and aren't baggy or see-through. With their bold color, lightweight fabric and elasticized waist, they complement every outfit and are a perfect fit for work, play, casually relaxing at home.
- STRETCH WAISTBAND - Leggings often have too much spandex, are too tight around the knees, hips or rear end, too low on the waist, or the fabric is not cottony soft enough. ViV leggings feature a supportive elastic waistband that is super comfortable in the waist and won't dig into your skin like standard leggings usually do. Our leggings are easy to care for by soaking in cold water, hand washing with a delicate cleanser, gently rinsing and allowing to drip dry.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - At ViV Collection we pride ourselves in making premium quality fashion wear at affordable prices. If, for whatever reason you aren't fully satisfied with your purchase, our friendly customer service team will gladly offer you an exchange or refund. Please note, items that aren't purchased directly from ViV may differ in style, fit, material, color, and/or quality. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide proper or accurate customer support for such purchases.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our VIV Collection leggings are creatively and uniquely designed by our design team. These beautiful and fresh patterns are unique to VIV Collection and you cannot find them anywhere except at VIV Collection! All of our brushed women¡¯s leggings are soft, stretchy 'second skin' material of our buttery smooth leggings feels like silk on your legs and launders well. Features a strong, stretchy elastic waistband to give an overall comfortable experience. Durable, lightweight and flexible, our elastic color leggings make fitting easy, whatever your shape. A stylish and bold display of fashion that leads to unshakable confidence. Perfect tights to go along with dresses, sweaters, skirts, and tunics.
Our ViV designed printed high waisted leggings take the modern look to the next level with exciting, bold, and vivid prints. ViV Collection strives to deliver excellent quality and exciting fashion flavor to your daily life.
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B078X3L2P5
- Item model number: VIVRegPlus-2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 9, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I now own 7 (8??) pairs of these leggings. They stand the test of time if you take care of them. I hand wash or gentle cycle them and let air dry. The ankles give a little, but it's a small price to pay. Still fine when you wear them with boots and just a little wonky with flats or sandals. Screw LulaRoe!! They're so "exclusive" and twice the price. I can never get the ones I want with these stupid facebook sales - WHO HAS TIME FOR THAT??! These leggings were an incredible find.
Of the twenty or so pairs I’ve received thus far, I had to return two for holes. Be sure to check them carefully when you receive them. Refund was issued promptly.
I am a big girl, but I work out, and have for years now. A LOT. Hot and cold vinyasa and yin yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, multiple daily walks, bike riding. These leggings are very soft and thin, but after a bit of hesitation, I now wear these to the studio. They are like the Tardis of leggings. How can something this small provide this much coverage? I actually prefer them for working out over my old favorite Eddie Bauer leggings now.
I am a size 18 or 20 pants. The XXL fit me very comfortably. There is enough give in the fabric that they don’t feel like they are pulling down like some legging brands, and although they are thin in hand, I feel like I have plenty of coverage during something like a wide forward fold. I also like that the vivid prints give extra coverage in that regard, too. The Viv prints leggings also stay put brilliantly during roll-ups (sadly, their silkier “yoga” style wide waistband leggings do not- two or three rollups in those and I’m half dressed).
These leggings are so inexpensive that after tediously hanging drying a few, I had a WTF moment and just started throwing them in the dryer, sometimes on delicate, and some times in with the jeans load on full nuclear heat. They always come out of the laundry still bright and colorful, with no fading, and in the proper shape (no puckering or weird stretching).
I just returned from a three week Christmas holiday to Europe. I packed only a bunch these leggings. Seriously, these things pack down to about the size of a purse-pack of Kleenex. Travelers dream! Even after wearing them as many as four or five times, they didn’t show dirt or wear or staining and no odor. The last week I gave them a quick wash at my daughter’s apartment and hung dry them in true European fashion. They dried super fast. I was able to repack them a few hours later.
They do not pill, even with the abuse I give them. However, I’ve noticed that the ones I walk in a lot finally got little holes in the crotch, just from extensive wear. Strangely, the ones I keep aside for yoga and Pilates didn’t do that in the crotch. Also,I have put a fingernail through a pair. Weird, but I’d done it with a cotton pair in the past before, so I wasn’t too surprised.
Speaking of which, these are my go to leggings now for working out. They are comfortable in a hot studio, remain FAR cooler than my Champion style wicking tops, and don’t feel like they are pulling down. As I said, coverage for wide forward folds is primo. I no longer worry about showing my plus size arse to the guy on the mat behind me, and I’m sure he’s pretty grateful, too. Also, these leggings don’t accumulate the sweat stink that my “regular” branded workout clothes do- a MAJOR sales plus in and of itself. And I get lots of compliments on the colorful leggings at the gym. Nice, since plus size players are usually relegated to dull colors. Hey, I want plumage, too, ya know!!!!!!
On my trip to Europe- some of which was snowy weather- and during our recent intense cold snap at home, I never felt like I needed an extra layer on my legs. Although cool in the gym, these are actually comfortably warm outdoors. Again, astonishing, because they look so delicate.
Out of curiosity, I ordered a lot of three random pair of LuLaroe from an EBay seller, to compare. After one or two wears, I use them as jammies. I don’t like them as much as the Viv. That wide waistband always makes me feel like they are falling down.
I just had to throw away three pair because of the crotch holes. Am I upset? Heck NO!!!! These things are $12.99 a pair! My daughter keeps trying to get me to buy Kdeer. Seriously? Those things cost an arm and a leg. LuLu? Same deal and besides LuLu doesn’t make product for big bottoms. We apparently are not worthy.
Instead, I immediately got on amazon and order another dozen pair of Viv.
Nope, they haven’t paid me, nor have they given me free product. I am certainly open if they ever want to, though!
Cons: may arrive with holes, will wear at crotch over multiple wearings.
Pros: Dirt cheap, colorful, nonfading, wash and dry well, no gym stank, wide-forward-fold approved, pack fabulously, cool in the hot studio, warm in cold weather, soft as soft can be.
This particular selection of leggings are all printed leggings and, if you're feeling brave and want to try prints, these are a good, affordable option. I'm typically someone who prefers solid black but I wanted to step outside of my box and try some printed leggings. I ended up ordering the pattern Navajo Crimson Black and liked them enough to order Lily Black, which are my favorite of the two! These leggings are considered one size and should fit a good number of people. For reference, I am 5'6", 165 pounds with a belly and flabby thighs left over from my twin pregnancy and these leggings fit me perfectly. The Navajo Crimson Black are black with crimson and white Navajo print and the Lily Black are black with bright colored flowers. The leggings are made in China of 92% polyester and 8% spandex. Washing instructions say to hand wash cold and lay flat to dry. I never hand wash anything and instead throw them in lingerie bags in the washing machine, hang them on my drying rack and I've never had a problem. I haven't had a problem with the colors bleeding or any shrinking.
I love these leggings and am so happy I purchased them! I have average-length legs and there is enough material to cover my legs completely. Personally, I prefer the darker colors better because they are more slimming than lighter colors (since I have chunky thighs and all). I often pair these leggings with a tunic top, boots, and a denim jacket and LOVE the look! I've worn these to church, mom's group, and baby showers and love that they can be worn for dressy or casual events. If your workplace allows you to wear printed leggings, these would be a good option. I feel they are good for spring and possibly summer weather. They are SO soft and I find myself rubbing my legs because I like how soft these are! My sister owns some LuLaRoe leggings and said these aren't quite as soft as those but these are also a fraction of the price. I'm happy enough with them and am considering ordering another pair or two. If you are either looking to purchase printed leggings to add to your collection or want to branch out and buy printed leggings because you want to try something new, I recommend these. They are soft, adorable, comfortable and extremely affordable!