Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 28, 2014
I ordered the red pants, and it's a glorious red. See photos.
They feel so good against the skin.
Inseam is 2'7" long, 31". But they are way too long, possibly 5" too long. Tag says they are "tagged" for easy hemming, but I don't know what that means. The lowest part is not hemmed, and it doesn't fray.
I am 5'3", 130#, and ordered the XLL, due to reviews on this product. But they fit me comfortably.
The waistband is "6 wide, but it can be folded in half and look good. These aren't sheer, like those other palazzo pants that are sold on Amazon.
I will be buying another pair, if the hemming of these work out well.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
45 helpful votes
46 helpful votes
66 comments|Report abuse
on March 5, 2014
The item is good - color as shown, fast arrival, good fit. The item is on the cheap side - BUT that is what I expected for the price. All is as it should be - especially because it fits my length (I am 5'9"). No complaints.
62 helpful votes
63 helpful votes
on March 21, 2014
Watch out. The bit of spandex in these pants really shows if you have any kind of thighs or rear. I am not going to wear these until I lose 10 pounds as they make my booty very very prominent, and not in a good way. If I do wear these now it will have to br with an extra long sleeveless top. For the price, OK I guess.
34 helpful votes
35 helpful votes
on March 5, 2014
Love these. They are comfy for home yet can be dressed up to wear to work or the evenings. Thanks.
23 helpful votes
24 helpful votes
on May 16, 2016
I got these specifically for lazy days during summer so I could just throw something light and breezy on during hot days. The quality isn't quite what I was expecting. They're really thin, which isn't a horrible thing, but they're even thinner than I imagined they would be. I was also expecting the fabric to be slightly different - not *quite* so stretchy, I guess - but that's my fault for not paying closer attention to what they're made of.

I got black and they aren't see through as far as I can tell. I'm 5'9'', with a 33 inseam, so it was absolutely necessary that I got a pair of these that were long enough. These work perfectly for me in that regard, and because of the foldable waist, I can make them longer or shorter, which is convenient.

The only real concern I have is that the bottom of the leg openings appear to just be cut. There's not stitching or seam or anything, which is kind of... meh for me. In my opinion, it makes them look cheaper. However, overall, they'll suit their purpose. If you just want something to feel cool and comfortable in and to lounge around, I highly recommend. If you're looking for higher quality and something fancier or something you'd be extremely comfortable wearing in public (other than to a pool or the beach or something), you might want to look elsewhere.
on May 30, 2014
The first thing I'll say is the color is slightly lighter than pictured (I got the wine color but it was more of a dark berry/scarlet color). That didn't really bother me, personally. The fit is really good, the material is good, and they look exactly as they do in the picture. They were a little more expensive than I would have liked them to be, but all I think it's a great buy. They're super comfy but can be dressed up. One thing to note is that they're pretty long. I intended to wear them with wedges so that didn't matter to me, but I'm 5'6" so I don't think anyone shorter than that could wear these very well. If I wanted to wear them with a normal hemline, I would just make them high wasted. They have a fold over piece that is similar to what is on most maxi skirts, and there's some elasticity so you can pull off a high wasted look or a regular look. I really liked this product, all in all, and might even purchase more colors. Also shipping was pretty fast so that was a big plus!

UPDATE: I wore these pants today and they wore well, but I realized that there isn't a hem on the bottoms. The ends weren't frayed or anything, and they're so long that you can hem them to the length you want. Just thought I'd make a note of it because not everyone would want to put in the effort to hem them. I'm probably going to leave them as is.
on April 11, 2014
Beautiful pants, I got the purple and they are a great color and have a great feel to them. However, the large that I ordered could pass for a medium, even a small. Whew! If you are going to buy them, you def need a size up. Or two. Also, they are not hemmed. It's fine, but they look like someone took shears to the bottom. It's not a clean looking cut. I like them but will return for a larger pair.
32 helpful votes
33 helpful votes
on July 21, 2016
These are the best pants, I originally started off ordering XL but as I lose weight I've gone down to Large they do feel thin but that's what gives them their nice hang and flow, they are see through if you hold them up to the light but on my body they are not. I see a lot of complaints about the length, they are super long but there is a little piece of paper with them that explains how to cut them they do not unravel. I can see how so many people missed that it probably came out of their bags and they thought it was some sort of receipt and didn't read it. I almost made that mistake myself. These pants are awesome I have 4 pairs.
on October 10, 2015
I ordered a medium because I have about a 28" waist and I now think a small would have been better. There is a lot of stretch in them. I was in a quandry for a while on what to do with the length because they are made to accomodate very tall women. I am 5'4" and found 5" off the bottom is probably right. What I finally did that worked well was to get out my quilting cutting mat, 5" wide plastic ruler and rotary cutter and laid them down on the mat with paper beneath them, put the ruler on the edge and cut along the other side of the ruler. Worked beautifully.
3 helpful votes
on October 27, 2017
My mom got me my 1st pair a few years ago. Just ordered more. At 6’1” tall, this is the only pair of pants I’ve ever seen long enough for me. I plan to get every color if they re-stock. Short people, you might want to take up sewing before ordering these.... or have a real fine pair of scissors.