|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.99 - $31.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA / Designed and Manufactured by ViV Collection
- VIV Collection's line of beautiful and flowing RAYON MODAL solid maxi skirts!
- 95% RAYON MODAL, 5% Spandex. High quality RAYON MODAL fabric is much softer yet far more durable than ordinary rayon. It is also much less see-through and it shrinks much less after wash compare to Rayon. (NOTE: Lighter colors can still be somewhat transparent, so leggings are recommended underneath.)
- These skirts feature a stretchy and foldable waistband. Apparel perfect for both day and romantic night life.
- Our skirts have a universal length of 43"; because our sizing is slightly different than US women's standard clothing, please scroll down to "Product Description" for size approximations to find your best fit
- WARNING!! Products that you purchase outside of ViV Collection may differ from the original in ways such as style, fit, material, color, and/or quality; we will not be able to provide proper customer support for such purchases.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
ViV Collection's signature solid line of skirts are made from a wonderful blend of RAYON MODAL and spandex.
RAYON MODAL is a processed bio-based textile made from reconstituted cellulose from the beech tree. This creates a very silky-soft, cool, and comfortable feel on the skin, and provides durability against everyday activity. The added spandex makes our products stretchy and very comfortable.
High quality RAYON MODAL fabric that is lot softer than Rayon but much more durable than Ordinary Rayon, RAYON MODAL is much less see-through and it shrinks much less after wash compare to Rayon.
This product is resistant to fading and shrinking when they are properly washed as instructed. No matter how many times they are washed, fuzz or lint balls will not stick to these skirts.
All ViV Collection products are made and shipped in the US.
Approximate measurements before stretch (inches):
- Small: Waist 25", Hip 35" (Possible fit range of waist size: 28"-30")
- Medium: Waist 27", Hip 37" (Possible fit range of waist size: 30"-33")
- Large: Waist 29", Hip 39" (Possible fit range of waist size: 33"-36")
- X-Large: Waist 31", Hip 41" (Possible fit range of waist size: 35"-38")
- XX-Large: Waist 33", Hip 43" (Possible fit range of waist size: 38"-42")
- XXX-Large: Waist 35", Hip 45" (Possible fit range of waist size: 41"-46")
Products that you purchase outside of ViV Collection may differ from the original in ways such as style, fits, material, color, and/or quality; we will not be able to provide proper customer support for such purchases.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00NG1R3FA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 9, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only problem is that the skirt is clingy in this size. Everything in my closet is a medium, so I generally don't have any issues when ordering clothing online, but this is close. It's stretchy, so it's not uncomfortable to wear, but it creates a vixen-y mermaid shape. From the side, the fabric tucks under my rear before flowing to the floor. It's flattering, but I have a more modest style, so I kept the skirt to wear with a long tunic top to cover my rear and upper thighs. I knew when I ordered again that I'd prefer a looser fit.
My next skirt was an extra large and it's perfect! The size is a bit unflattering, since I've never even tried on anything in an XL, but I love it! It's drapy and flowy and I feel like a duchess when I walk in it. The fabric doesn't scoop under my rear, but drapes like a waterfall from the widest point of my hips. It's modest, attractive, and fashionable. I now own it in dark brown, navy blue, and forest green, and I plan to purchase again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
She is is 5'8", 150 lbs, 34C, 38" hips, 30" waist; fits just right.Published 4 days ago by TX-Outlaw
Not only did the skirt run small it was very see through. The material is so thin not sure if a slip will help, didn't bother to even try slip on with it because of the very thin... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Kind of thin material, but it flows wonderfully, and the rust color is gorgeousPublished 9 days ago by Stephanie Nicole
Very comfortable skirt. It looks very flattering to your figure. Color is as it appears. I'm very satisfied.Published 9 days ago by SHARON MIRANDA
You get what you pay for. I purchased this skirt because it was very inexpensive and I wanted something white and flowy for a maternity photo shoot. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Kristine K.