|Item Weight||42.3 pounds|
|Item model number||B0784HWPN6|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Drawers||1|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DESK-V000V|
VIVO Black Height Adjustable 36 inch Stand up Desk Converter Quick Sit to Stand Tabletop Dual Monitor Riser (DESK-V000V)
|Number of Drawers||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CREATE INSTANT ACTIVE STANDING - VIVO’s desk riser provides on-demand standing throughout the day for the freedom to get out of your chair and relieve muscle tension, reduce stress, and increase productivity.
- SPACIOUS 36" SURFACE - The 36” x 22” desktop provides room for single and dual monitor/laptop setups. The 25" x 10.5" keyboard tray raises in sync with the top surface to create a comfortable workstation.
- STRONG 33 LBS LIFT ASSIST - Go from sitting to standing in one smooth motion with dual gas spring force. Adjust to your proper comfort level by using the innovative simple touch height locking mechanism (Adjustment Range: 6.5” to 17”).
- VERY MINIMAL ASSEMBLY - This riser is almost ready to go right out of the box! Place on your existing desk, attach the keyboard & feet, and start organizing your workstation.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Our steel riser design is backed with a 3-year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The assembly took less than 30 minutes; and that included taking it out of the box, adding the leg extenders, and keyboard tray. It was up and ready to be used quickly. The size is perfect for my docking station, small monitor, and external storage. I have a large keyboard and it fit just fine. I did have to place my mouse (trackball) on top but it does fit on the keyboard tray. If you have a standard mouse it might be cramped. I like that the keyboard is practically flush with the desk when lowered.
Raising and lowering the desk is easy and does not require much force; although you must know to push back and pull forward versus push down and pull up.
As of now, first day with it, I am very pleased and happy with the purchase.
Great design. Easy install. Envy generator.
The desk comes almost entirely assembled - you just have to put the keyboard tray and a couple of "extender feet" on it. I'm a 30 year old athletic female with simply a lot of intelligence/common sense and very little experience putting things together and it took me 10 minutes with a Gerber multi-tool to assemble it.
Top reviews from other countries
It was easy to assemble as well, even by myself.
I’m 6ft and this is perfect for me. It’s made a huge difference using this while working from home during lockdown
Now I spend about half the day standing. I'm not sure, but I feel like its helping my posture and I feel "better" through the day. Overall a cracking purchase.
I wouldn't/couldn't go back to sitting down all day now.
It sits on top of my existing desk so no need to move furniture around and it lifts and closes so simply. I love it and I can get my double monitor on it plus my keyboard and mouse on the keyboard shelf.
would definitely recommend it. Five stars
if you're taller than 6'1 or 185 cm, you are likely to hunch over your desk. I bought this item and immediately felt the benefit.
If you are anything like me, you may detest so much sitting around. We sleep 6-8 hours, then sit for coffee, then sit to travel to work, then sit all day at work then come home and sit some more. All the sitting and lying down annoys me and also my smartwatch tells me to stand up a lot.
So get this item, it fits even on smaller desks and its hydraulic arms make it easy to lift and drop.
My only gripe is that the screws sent to build it, one of them refuses to stay in and so on the keyboard ledge I have 2 screws one side and 3 on the other, so I down graded the sturdiness