|Item Weight||52 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28 x 9 x 36 inches|
|Item model number||DESK-V000B|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DESK-V000B|
VIVO Height Adjustable Standing Desk Sit to Stand Gas Spring Riser Converter | 36" Tabletop Workstation fits Dual Monitor (DESK-V000B)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$10.00 (5%)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Create Instant Active Standing - VIVO’s desk riser provides on-demand standing throughout the day for the freedom to get out of your chair and relieve muscle tension, reduce stress, and increase productivity.
- Spacious 35" Surface - This standard riser size measures 35.3” x 22”, providing plenty of space for single and dual monitor setups. The 28" x 9" keyboard tray raises in sync with the top surface to create a comfortable workspace.
- Strong 33 lbs Lift Assist - Go from sitting to standing in one smooth motion with dual pneumatic spring force. Adjust to your proper comfort level by using the innovative simple touch height locking mechanism (Adjustment Range: 6.4” to 16.5”).
- Very Minimal Assembly - This riser is almost ready to go right out of the box! Place on your existing desk, attach the keyboard tray & feet, and start organizing your workstation.
- We've Got You Covered - Our steel riser design is backed with a 3-year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
VIVO's height adjustable dual-tiered platform (DESK-V000B) sits on top of your current desk and gives you the benefit of standing or sitting on demand. Switching between sitting and standing throughout a long work day provides several health benefits for the body such as increased blood flow and enhanced posture. Standing throughout the day also keeps the mind alert and productive while you work. The top platform rests 6.4" from your desk’s surface in sitting position and 16.5" when at maximum height. Most of the desk comes assembled out of the box. Simply attach the feet with the included hex tool and your desk is ready to go!
Enjoy extensive room for desk activities from PC/laptop work to writing, drawing, and more! The two-tier system keeps your keyboard and mouse on a separate surface at an ergonomic position for your wrists. The keyboard tray can be easily removed with the provided hex tools.
VIVO Office Products
Whether at home or in the office, we want you to achieve the successes in life and business that you've set out to reach.
VIVO products are created to eliminate the distractions and discomfort of outdated workspaces, so you can focus on the task at hand and enjoy the work that's important to you.
ERGONOMIC SOLUTIONS FOR AN ACTIVE AND HEALTHY WORK LIFE.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had it shipped to my workplace, which was smart because it is heavy. I was able to place it on my desktop myself and assembly was easy (it's really just two non-slip feet you screw in). I have two large monitors on it and am really impressed by the amount of working space I have. I'll snap a few pictures when I return to work on Tuesday and upload.
Initially I did have an issue raising it for the first time. There are two knobs located in the back that control the pressure of the hydraulic. I knew this by reading the reviews on Amazon. The problem was, I didn't know if I was supposed to twist left or right and I continued to not be able to lift the desk. I reached out to VIVO directly, and they responded right away. I eventually asked my coworker to lift on one side while I lifted on the other and it worked! It was user error on my part, I was trying to lift it toward me instead of straight UP.
It is a bit heavy at first - but as I've now used it three full days, I find it easier and easier to lift. I love being able to stand throughout my long days at work. I love that my keyboard is lower than the desktop space. I love the little 'tray' provided for my glasses and pen. Quite a few coworkers have stopped by to inquire about the adjustable desk and I have highly recommended it to all of them.
VIVO, thank you for getting back to me so quickly with my question. Your customer service has been top notch. It's really nice making a larger purchase when knowing now that everyone has been friendly and helpful. I simply cannot recommend you and this product enough. Two thumbs way up with no regrets.
Top reviews from other countries
- a sturdy desk that looks of good quality
- easy enough to move up and down (from sitting to standing)
- locks into several standing positions
- comfortably holds 2x 21" monitors with room leftover for paperwork
- price is very reasonable for what you're getting
- surface covering is a cheap plastic that will peel off if close to any heat source
- keyboard tray does not move in any direction (big handicap)
- the top surface has an awkward indented storage space that's too small to hold anything practical and takes away from the otherwise smooth writing surface
I was considering buying a Versadesk because a couple of people in my office had one but I just couldn't justify the price. Thst being said, I couldn't stand sitting all day and wanted to find an alternative. I came across this one on Amazon and the reviews looked good. I also liked that this desk had more writing space than it's competitors.
I decided to pull the trigger and could not be any happier. It has ample writing room, fits two 27 inch monitors and is very well built. When fully extended, the desk does not shake. My colleagues who spent triple the price were shocked at the build and price.
1) the height could be an inch lower when fully lowered
2) keyboard cant tilt and slide in/out
Regardless, for the price, I highly recommend this desk. You won't be dissapointed!
=== The Good ===
- 8 hardware locked adjustment positions between it's lowest and highest positions
- Adjust the overall height to the appropriate keyboard height for you.
- Build quality is great, but definitely not luxurious.
- The top surface, blends into the edges/sides of the table without any separation of material (no separate plastic sides, that can easily strip off over time)
- The actual table top material used seems durable for general use/abrasion (Eg. resting wrists, coffee mugs, mouse etc)
- The moving mechanisms seem tight/dependable
=== The Bad ===
- The locking mechanism isn't great. It's basically a bolt in slot (teeth) mechanism that locks the table in place for each height adjustment. Sometimes it doesn't easily lock in place on one side for me, and I have to force the lever used to lock/unlock in order to get it the bolt in between the teeth. That's a little annoying/concerning, but not a deal-breaker.
- The rise/lower mechanism is smooth, but also requires more force than I thought would be required to lift the table up. Using the amount of force that is required often makes me concerned that if something jams up while I'm pulling the table up I might dump the two monitors on the table top. Or if the friction pads on the base of the unit become less tacky, that the whole thing might move around from it's original place on the desk, which is not ideal. For this reason I have placed markers on the existing desk this unit is resting on, so that I can see if the VIVO is moving around and it does, ever so slightly. It's easy enough to slide back into place if you have the markers there.
In summary, I'd really like to give this 5/5 stars, because the table top material and build quality is better than I thought it would be, however the flaws I found are really the flaws I'd rather not have to worry about. For example, I'd rather the material of the table be worse than it is, rather than the locking/raise-lower mechanism be my complaint. Overall I absolutely don't regret my purchase. In consideration of what's currently available (especially on Amazon), it's quite affordable, and seemingly durable.
+Solid strong desk
+Just fits 2 24" monitors and papers in the front of the monitors
+Ergonomic lift (comes toward you is a nice feature)
+Plenty of adjustment heights (all my colleagues with this table is happy with the adjustment levels)
+All colleagues, including myself, have reported significantly reduces pain and tension from the neck, shoulders and the whole upper and lower back)
-Product lacks consistency (first product I ordered did not have the keyboard guard so my keyboard falls off easily when I lift the table)
-Two of them were just pain in the butt to screw and assemble the keyboard holder
-Pain in the butt to lift up and down but eventually you get used to it
I ordered multiple tables from Vivo and I can say their products are definitely solid and good quality. I can definitely say these tables will last for quite some time. For easier lifts, I recommend their tables with the SINGLE lever, WAAY easier to lift and more convenient. My colleagues have become a big fan of their 37inch manual desk and I wish I could have gotten that one for myself as well.