|Item Weight||10.95 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||18 x 12 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||STAND-TV00J|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||32" to 50" screens|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Profile||Wall Mount|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
VIVO Black Universal TV Stand for 32 to 50 inch LCD LED Flat Screens, Tabletop VESA Mount with Tempered Glass Base and Cable Management (STAND-TV00J)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DESIGNED for 32" to 50" SCREENS - Universally compatible with most 32-inch to 50-inch flat and curved screens. This is a perfect replacement base that gives extra stability and height to your TV. Mounts to VESA patterns from 50x50mm to 400x400mm (and everything in between)
- STEEL FRAME CONSTRUCTION - The center support and bracket plates are constructed with high grade steel easily supporting up to 80 lbs of weight. The sturdy 10"x17" tempered glass base provides optimal stability and features bottom side padding to protect the resting surface.
- 3-POINT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Pre-installation adjustable bracket height allows you to tweak viewing height and accommodate for different size TVs between 32 and 50 inches.
- SUPER EASY SETUP and INSTALL - We provide easy to follow instructions, hardware for screen attachment, and cable management clips to keep everything clean and organized.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Introducing the economic table top TV stand (STAND-TV00J) from VIVO. With 3-point height adjustability and durable sleek designing, this is an ideal TV stand solution for your flat panel TV. The stand can be used on desktops, tabletops, bedroom dressers, and more! Simple to attach and much more stable than the original stand that comes with flat screens today, this sleek low profile stand is a beneficial addition to any home entertainment system. STAND-TV00J comes with all the necessary hardware to get your flat screen up and mounted, as well as a security steel wire to avoid tip overs.
The brackets fit any VESA pattern on the back of your TV between 50 x 50mm to 400 x 400mm including the following common patterns:
- 50mm x 50mm 75mm x 75mm 100mm x 100mm 200mm x 100mm 200mm x 200mm 400mm x 200mm 400mm x 400mm
VIVO Office Products
We use thoughtfulness and creativity in each ergonomic design, and ultimately it’s how that design helps you succeed that matters. Every office should have access to promoting an active work life, and we can help make that happen.
At VIVO we are every bit consumers as we are engineers and creators. As a leading provider of desk and screen mounting solutions, we live for products that enhance and simplify everyday life whether at home or in the office.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Simply assemble the base and neck, then correctly pad and mount the large arms to the rear of the monitor, then rock the monitor onto the neck and base. Ensure all screws are tightened, then fasten the two vertical pointing security screws against the wide plate to prevent accidentally pushing the monitor off the stand. There are many different positions and heights possible so you will have no problem finding one which will adequately support your monitor at a height not-too-high or low.
Includes all the different thread-size screws and plastics to attach the arms to the VESA mount area of your TV/monitor.
Even included, as a bonus, security wire to bolt to a stud on your wall back to a bolt on the mount and TV/monitor to deter theft.
HD Monitor shown on mount in photos is a Hisense(Polaroid) 42" LTDN42V77US 1080P
One other item I noticed was the mounting screws on the NU7100 (I am using 40" model as a computer monitor) are higher up on the back of the TV. The way the mount works (once you buy the correct length screws) the TV sits only a couple inches off of the surface the stand is on with the top of the mounting bracket poking a couple inches up over the top of the TV.
I finally gave up trying to use this mount and put the stock feet on the TV and lo and behold the TV sits at just the right height on my desk.
I have a 46 inch, 60lb Older Sony flat screen. The mount fit, however the entire television tilts down. Making the mount completely useless without the cable attached to the wall pulling the entire television up to make it level.
So the mount works on a Sony, but if you have a heavier television you should go with a different mount
One suggestion to the manufacturer I would have is to label each section in the packs as "A", "B", "C" etc. Everything is labeled as a part letter in the directions but nothing parts wise is labeled. I scratched my head for a minute but it wasn't a huge deal. Just something that I could see being confusing for some.
I was concerned about putting it together when I saw the many, many screws & bolts, but realized there were multiple sizes to accommodate different TVs. Only a handful were actually needed, but for others wondering, the extra parts make it truly “universal” so it can fit different brands.
It's very easy to put together and the instructions are simple, IKEA style with multiple types of screws included to match to your specific TV.
The glass bottom looks very pretty and there are 3 levels to mount the back plate on the stem to adjust the height of the TV. Also on the back side the two rails are height adjustable as well allowing you to further fine tune exactly how tall or short you'd like the TV to be mounted in relation to the stand.
This stand is far more aesthetically pleasing than the original plastic stand that came with our TV (which we promptly discarded when we mounted the TV on the wall). This stand was the perfect solution now that we need to relocate this TV back off the wall into another room.
I am not certain that I will utilize the included wall/furniture anchors, but it's a very nice addition in case you have kids or happen to live in an area that often gets hit with earthquakes.
Top reviews from other countries
I happened to stumble across this and immediately bought it - and a new 50" TV! It worked like a charm and was so easy to put together. It was definitely a "Duh! Why didn't I think of that before!" moment.
Sooooo....I bought a 49" tv in a spurr of depression but I was aware the legs of it were mediocre plastic so after looking at a few options I chose this stand.
To be honest the ensemble was easy...except the part to attach the safety cable to the wall which was very randomly explained....but man o man this stand can hold a mofo in place.
It looks great with the glossy finish and to be honest I'm quite please and do recommend it.
I've had to build a few TV stands in the past and they were awkward but this stand was easy and quick. It may be good to have a second person on hand when attaching the stand to the TV. I did not, so for anyone doing this by themselves I would suggest doing most of the work on a bed/couch to prevent any damage to the TV.
I've had it for a few days now and it's holding strong. The base is sturdy and they provide adhesive rubber patches to place on the bottom to prevent it from sliding around on any hard surfaces.
All in all, a solid TV stand. Would 100% recommend.
The unit seem strong, but sadly won't work for me.
I've already returned the unit, Amazon make returning the product very simple.