|Item Weight||11.28 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||19 x 9.7 x 9.4 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
3 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
VIVOSUN 6 Inch Air Carbon Filter Odor Control with Australia Virgin Charcoal for Inline Fan, Grow Tent Odor Scrubber, Pre-Filter Included, Reversible Flange 6"x 18"
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPERIOR CARBON QUALITY: Made of imported Virgin Australian activated charcoal, delivering 100% filtered airflow. 1050+ RC 48 carbon captures three times more air contaminants than average due to optimal surface area per carbon particle.
- ELIMINATES ODOR AND CHEMICAL IRRITANTS: Protects from chemical irritants and eliminates odors- from pungent indoor grow operations to bathrooms, basements and kitchens. Absorbs odors from pets and smoking as well.
- EFFECTIVE ODOR CONTROL: Eliminate some of the most undesirable odors, pungent smell and particulates from indoor grow tent, hydroponics grow room.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Item can be used as intake or exhaust filter in a variety of setups including use with 6 inch inline fan and duct fans, intake and exhaust fans, air exchange fans, ventilation ducts, and other accessories.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Carbon Filter; Changeable Velcro Pre-filter; Carbon Filter Belts. Dimensions: 6'' x 18''
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
VIVOSUN provides you with the premium hydroponics equipment.
VIVOSUN, bring green to life!
- Used as intake or exhaust filter
- Eliminates odors, pungent smells, and particulates
- Durable, long service life
VIVOSUN 6 Inch Air Carbon Filter
Ideal for controlling odor and purifying air in grow tents/rooms.
VIVOSUN’s carbon filter uses activated charcoal, which means each carbon molecule is magnetically charged to attract passing molecules, whether they be odors or other impurities. Our Australian Virgin Activated Carbon is of good quality and will last for multiple years.
- 1050+ Australian Virgin Charcoal Bed
- Reversable filter flange and base for longer life
- Inner and outer mesh provides a 53% open area for increased air flow
- Includes changeable velcro pre-filter and carbon filter belts
Use with VIVOSUN Inline Fan
Inner and Outer Mesh
A Free Pre-filter is included
Use with VIVOSUN Grow Kits
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have this filter attached to an ACInfinity Cloudline T6 and there appears to be about a 30% reduction in airflow, but the fan can easily pull air through it, even on setting 1 of 10.
So, I'd recommend if you get this filter, please make sure you have a proper high static-pressure fan for it. It definitely does the job of filtering odors.
EDIT: I have increased my rating to 5-stars, as this filter has proven its ability to filter odors. I am still early in my use, so if I encounter longevity issues, I will update again.
Hooked up Vivosun filter to CanMax inline fan...couldn't draw much air through vivosun filter. This filter is toast after a few weeks in the tent.
Too bad, makes a nice combo with the vivosun fan.
Less than 24 hours after I posted this negative review, I was contacted by customer support.
They offered an immediate refund or other solution I would prefer.
I was so satisfied with their attitude that I decided they deserved another try...I asked for a replacement filter..It arrived today.
I appreciate a company that stands by their product.
UPDATE: I contacted customer service & had a new filter 2 days later! Excellent customer service! So I changed my product rating to 5 stars.
Now two months later and it's getting maybe 50% if you cross your fingers. The poor hepa can't work fast enough to scrub what this filter misses.
If you don't need to remove "heavy" odors then this might work.
If it's critical that ALL smell is removed then look elsewhere. Can-filter, Phresh, Mountain air, etc... Spend the extra money and have peace of mind.
Top international reviews
I have edited this review to 5 stars based on customer service alone.
I initially left 3 stars as the filter was not compatible with my vector fan. I was able to purchase a flange @ my local grow store. The seller reached out to me and tried to find a solution. Between the seller and mine efforts, we discovered the flange option. The seller actually paid for the conversion flange ☺️ outstanding customer service, above and beyond Imo. I will update this review after a few months & let the community know how well this filter preforms over time.
The build quality is extremely high. Vivosun includes all of the straps needed to mount the filter as well as a convenient pre-filter.
And in regards to smell, nothing can touch this thing. I opted for the 8inch model for my grow space to be extra sure that the aromatics from my garden don't bother anyone, and this thing goes above and beyond my expectations.
When you hear people raving about how well a carbon filter can scrub the air of odour, people are talking about this filter.
Don't sleep on this filter, its worth every penny.
Update. Bought a canfan instead scrubs 100% of the smell. This hunk of junk i put into the veg tent and it keeps the smell out. This filter is NO GOOD FOR FLOWERING. But works ok in veg room. Gets clogged up easy. Not happy all together an vivosun wont get back to me for whatever reason ive sent multiple emails etc and 0 response. Ill be sending an email to Amazon cx service about this. Which really sucks because i really like this company they have great stuff otherwise. But this filter is id say at best 60% good not good enough to stop nosey neighbours from sniffing you out.
*EDIT: Initially 2 stars because the lack of specs in the description of the item misled me to buy the 6inch model. Customer service exchanged with me promptly and reviewed the different options I had. They ended up sending a replacement 4inch carbon filter for free. No complaints!
I reached out to Vivosun via email about the 6" filter clogging up and they have taken care of my issue. Customer service is pretty great to deal with at Vivosun.
Got a second one for a drying/ curing tent. Got a complaint about smell but upon closer investigation I found a hole in my duct! I cut and re-set it, hopefully everything goes well from here on. I still feel like I can recommend this filter.
Yeah it connects to an inline fan easy because it goes over the fan.... but imagine if someone wanted to attach tubing to the filter because the fan won’t fit inside with the filter... IT WAS REALLY HARD TO ATTACH 4” TUBING TO THE FILTER!!! HOLY CRAP! The hole to the filter is just slightly bigger than 4”... I used the infinity 4” tubing and thank god it handled the stretch. Filter seems to be working well so far. Now to see how many grows I can get through
Update: after around 2 months the smells are really coming through the filter, not impressed. The smells get danker near the end of flower and this filter can NOT handle heavy smells. I was hoping to at least get through 2 grows with this, but can hardly get through 1... I wouldn’t recommend this filter.