- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
VIVOSUN 4 Inch Air Carbon Filter Smellines Control with Australia Virgin Charcoal for Inline Duct Fan, Grow Tent, Pre-filter Included, Reversible Flange 4" x 14"
|List Price:||$45.95 Details|
|Price:||$37.98 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.97 (17%)|
Save an extra 20% when you apply this coupon.
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save an extra 20% on your first Subscribe & Save order.
20% extra savings coupon applied to first Subscribe & Save order only.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||18.9 x 16.14 x 11.02 inches|
|Item Weight||0.01 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Superior Carbon Quality: Made of imported Virgin Australian activated charcoal, delivering 100% filtered airflow. 1050+ RC 48 carbon captures three times more air contaminants than average due to optimal surface area per carbon particle
- Eliminates Smelliness: Protects from smelliness from pungent indoor grow operations to bathrooms, basements and kitchens. Absorbs smelliness from pets and smoking as well
- Effective Smelliness Control: Eliminate some of the most undesirable, pungent smell and particulates from indoor grow tent, hydroponics grow room
- Versatile Applications: Item can be used as intake or exhaust filter in a variety of setups including use with 4 inch inline fan and duct fans, intake and exhaust fans, air exchange fans, ventilation ducts, and other accessories
- Package Includes: Carbon Filter; Changeable Pre-filter; Carbon Filter Belts. Dimensions: 4'' x 14''.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Love what you grow
VIVOSUN provides you with the premium hydroponics equipment.
- Used as intake or exhaust filter
- Eliminates smelliness, pungent smells, and particulates
- Durable, long service life
VIVOSUN 4 Inch Air Carbon Filter
Ideal for controlling smelliness and purifying air in grow tents/rooms.
VIVOSUN’s carbon filter uses activated charcoal, which means each carbon molecule is magnetically charged to attract passing molecules, whether they be smelliness or other impurities. Our Australian Virgin Activated Carbon is of good quality and will last for multiple years.
- 1050+ Australian Virgin Charcoal Bed
- Reversable filter flange and base for longer life
- Inner and outer mesh provides a 53% open area for increased air flow
- Includes changeable pre-filter and carbon filter belts
VIVOSUN Carbon Filters are perfect for the following applications:
- Grow tents, cupboards and cabinets.
- Anywhere without a roof/ceiling cavity to displace extracted air into.
- Air-cooled lighting.
- Lower-level floors of double/triple story houses.
- Window to window ventilation applications.
- Hot or cold "filtered air transfer" from one air conditioned room to another.
Use with VIVOSUN Grow Kits
|VIVOSUN 4 Inch 195 CFM Inline Duct Fan||VIVOSUN 4 Inch 203 CFM Inline Duct Fan||VIVOSUN 4 Inch 203 CFM Inline Duct Fan||203 CFM Inline Duct Fan VIVOSUN 4 Inch 190 CFM Inline Duct Fan||VIVOSUN 4 Inch Air Carbon Filter Black||VIVOSUN 4 Inch 25 Feet Ducting Tube|
|Size||4''||4''||4''||4''||4" x 14"||4'' x 25''|
|Accessories||×||speed controller||×||speed controller||hangers*2; pre-filter*1||clamps*2|
|Features||195 CFM||203 CFM||203 CFM||203 CFM||×||×|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hooked up Vivosun filter to CanMax inline fan...couldn't draw much air through vivosun filter. This filter is toast after a few weeks in the tent.
Too bad, makes a nice combo with the vivosun fan.
Less than 24 hours after I posted this negative review, I was contacted by customer support.
They offered an immediate refund or other solution I would prefer.
I was so satisfied with their attitude that I decided they deserved another try...I asked for a replacement filter..It arrived today.
I appreciate a company that stands by their product.
I have this filter attached to an ACInfinity Cloudline T6 and there appears to be about a 30% reduction in airflow, but the fan can easily pull air through it, even on setting 1 of 10.
So, I'd recommend if you get this filter, please make sure you have a proper high static-pressure fan for it. It definitely does the job of filtering odors.
EDIT: I have increased my rating to 5-stars, as this filter has proven its ability to filter odors. I am still early in my use, so if I encounter longevity issues, I will update again.
By Tyler Price on October 1, 2019
UPDATE: I contacted customer service & had a new filter 2 days later! Excellent customer service! So I changed my product rating to 5 stars.
Now two months later and it's getting maybe 50% if you cross your fingers. The poor hepa can't work fast enough to scrub what this filter misses.
If you don't need to remove "heavy" odors then this might work.
If it's critical that ALL smell is removed then look elsewhere. Can-filter, Phresh, Mountain air, etc... Spend the extra money and have peace of mind.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on January 23, 2020
Yeah it connects to an inline fan easy because it goes over the fan.... but imagine if someone wanted to attach tubing to the filter because the fan won’t fit inside with the filter... IT WAS REALLY HARD TO ATTACH 4” TUBING TO THE FILTER!!! HOLY CRAP! The hole to the filter is just slightly bigger than 4”... I used the infinity 4” tubing and thank god it handled the stretch. Filter seems to be working well so far. Now to see how many grows I can get through
Update: after around 2 months the smells are really coming through the filter, not impressed. The smells get danker near the end of flower and this filter can NOT handle heavy smells. I was hoping to at least get through 2 grows with this, but can hardly get through 1... I wouldn’t recommend this filter.