VIVOSUN 60"x60"x80" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 5'x5'
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KEEPS ALL LIGHT IN: The VIVOSUN grow tent blocks all light from escaping and is lined with 98%-reflective mylar to boost the output efficiency of any grow tent setup.
- EXTRA-THICK CANVAS, STANDS STURDY: The top-quality 600D canvas is tear proof and double stitched for perfect light blocking; the canvas is supported by strong metal poles that are specially finished for smooth installation.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Little is more annoying than a low-quality zipper, so we've gone to great lengths to ensure our heavy-duty metal zipper is the best on the market.
- EASY OBSERVATION OF YOUR PLANTS: Don't throw out your back checking on your plants! Our easy-access door unzips smoothly, and the observation window makes it easy to peek inside.
- FAST INSTALLATION: VIVOSUN grow tents are easy to install even if you've never done something like this before: no tools needed! Quality backed by our ironclad, hassle-free 2-year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Unrivaled craftsmanship and materials make VIVOSUN's grow tent the best choice for professional growers.
Note: Please be aware that all grow tents even remotely close to this price point may emit a few tiny pinholes of light along the seams. This is a known problem which can be easily fixed with a small dot of glue. We are still working to solve this issue while delivering the absolute best value on the market.
1. Easy-view Window: Allows you to easily monitor the daily growth of your plants
2. Inner Tool Organizer: Convienient storage for your tools and grow accessories
3. Removable Floor Tray: Makes cleaning easy
4. Tool-free Connector: Stable construction in just a few minutes
5. Dual-layer Ventilation Fan Opening: Inner layer seals tight around a ventilation fan
6. Heavy Duty SBS Zippers: Zippers that don't get stuck
1. 60"x60"x80" Grow Tent
2. Removable Floor Tray
3. Carbon Filter Belts
4. Instructional Booklet
Compare with similar items
iPower 60"x60"x80" Hydroponic Water-Resistant Grow Tent with Removable Floor Tray for Indoor Seedling Plant Growing 5'x5'
Apollo Horticulture 60”x60”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing
Ohuhu 60"x 60"x80" Mylar Hydroponic Plant Growing Tent for Indoor Gardening and Germination, Black
VIVOSUN 48"x24"x60" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 2'x4'
Apollo Horticulture 48”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VIVOSUN||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Ohuhu Direct||VIVOSUN||Amazon.com|
|Color||Gold Plated||black||—||Black||Black||Black / Purple|
|Size||60"x60"x80"||60X60X80 Inch||—||60"x 60"x80"||2'x4' Grow Tent||48"x48"x80"|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Cons: The visibility through the viewing window is extremely distorted; it appears the clear plastic material that the window is made from was damaged during fabrication, likely due to coming in contact with high heat. I can’t read my thermometer/humidity monitor through the window, even though it’s only 3ft away and has a large digital display.
Zippers: Excellent zippers and stitching. Heavy duty and they seem better than the ones on my Apollo (Never had a single issue with zippers on it either). Hint for zippers on any kind of tents: spray them with some CRC lubricant or equivalent and run the zippers over them a few times. Reapply about once a month or when they feel sluggish. Obviously be gentle with zippers.
Material and poles: The material is very thick and high quality. Definitely a thicker tent than my Apollo. Only a few tiny pin holes here and there, with very minor leaks in the zippers, as to be expected. The poles and corners are metal and have snap-in connectors for the corners, but the 4 vertical poles only slip together in the middle. Kind of disappointed in that, only because my smaller cheapo Apollo does have them, and it is quite flimsy putting them together. The poles and tent are very sturdy once it is all put together. Top quality for material and poles.
Misc: The velcro intake covers on the bottom and on the front window are very good. On my Apollo, it was a constant battle keeping them pressed tight against the tent for light block, but these are sturdy and work really well. It could be the packaging as the Apollo was creased in the middle of the intake windows and the Vivosun was not. The floor tray fits well and has four velcro straps, but it can be annoying as the velcro slightly gives when you step into the tent and comes loose over time. The duct and electrical ports all have quality stitching and the draw strings work well and stays tight with no light leaks. Inspection window is handy to peel back a corner and check temps, etc.
Overall I am happy that I chose this tent over the others that I was contemplating: Vivosun, Apollo, Urban Farmer or Hydroponics brands. The Vivosun and Apollo are the same price and cost the most, yet the other tents lacked key qualities like metal corner adapters, heavy duty zippers, and known and trusted sellers. I ultimately chose the Vivosun over Apollo because it has the front window (very minor but extra perks count), it has thicker material and slightly better zippers, and I was hoping for a slightly better overall quality from Vivosun for about the same cost, which Vivosun delivered. Also, the biggest selling point for Vivosun is a no hassle 2 year warranty, whereas Apollo only offers 90 days. That all by itself was enough to sell me on Vivosun, plus I like green better than purple!
Great tent, I highly recommend it based off of my experience. 4.75 stars.
-The frame is well constructed.
-The shell is well made and is a thick and highly reflective material.
-The access window and tool pouch is a great touch.
-To me hanger rods are done right and not cheaply made. They can really take the weight. I have a 600 watt hps glass canopy, my carbon canister, the blower, plus 2-450 watt viparspectra lights hanging from them.
-i like the instructions.
-zippers are heavy and well stitched. On mine I do not have any light showing through.
-very well packaged. It's double boxed.
-It does have the name of the company on the outside box. It's not that bad. I felt I have to mention because it is not technically discrete packaging.
-If I could change one thing on this tent, I would have to say how you have to put the canopy together. It can be quite difficult if done by yourself.
Note: the reason why you see a bright light is because I did not seal the window back down. Trust me it's fun to play with.
I do not care about "light pin-holes" myself. I am growing tomatoes in my loft over winter. For those that do want something nearly lightproof, this is it if you use it correctly. There is a flap behind each zipper. If you take care to make sure the zipper flaps stay layered the same way for the length of the zipper, you will see ZERO light escaping. Otherwise, you may see a little leak here or there.
The fabric is nearly ballistic grade. Very impressive. This is the first grow tent that I have owned. I would strongly recommend Vivosun brand to friends/colleagues that decide to grow indoors.
I was able to put it up this 80" tall tent by myself in a room with approximately 90" ceilings. It wasn't easy, but if you are at least 5'7" and reasonably strong, you can likely accomplish this yourself also. Although, a helper would have been nice.