VIVOSUN 60"x60"x80" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 5'x5'
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Light proof: Our VIVOSUN grow tent blocks all light from escaping. On the interior, a 95%-reflective mylar lining gives an efficiency boost to lighting setups of any power configuration.
- Extra-thick canvas: One touch will convince you of our canvas's top quality: the 600D material is tear proof and double stitched for perfect light blocking. Durability: Our grow tent stands solidly, supported by strong metal poles. The frame is specially finished to ensure smooth installation and safe handling.
- Attention to detail: Little is more annoying than a low-quality zipper, so we've gone to great lengths to ensure our heavy-duty metal zipper is the best on the market.
- Easy access: Don't throw out your back checking on your plants! Our easy-access door unzips smoothly, and our observation window makes it easy and comfortable to take a peek inside.
- Fast installation: VIVOSUN grow tents are easy to install even if you've never done something like this before. No tools needed. Two-year warranty: Our warranty is ironclad and truly hassle free.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||61 x 11.3 x 6.3 inches|
|Item Weight||41.35 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GT0929-55|
|Shipping Weight||41.65 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VIVOSUN||Amazon.com||E-Marketing Solutions||Amazon.com||VIVOSUN||Finn-karelia|
Unrivaled craftsmanship and materials make our VIVOSUN grow tent the best choice for savvy shoppers.
Note: Please be aware that all grow tents even remotely close to this price point may emit a few tiny pinholes of light along the seams. This is a known problem which can be easily fixed with a small dot of glue. We are still working to solve this issue while delivering the absolute best value on the market.
1. 60"x60"x80" Grow Tent
2. Removable Floor Tray
3. Carbon Filter Belts
4. Instructional Pamphlet
1. Easy-view Window: Help you better watch the daily growth of your plants. This is very unique design on the whole market.
2. Inner Tool Bag: Easily put your planting tools in.
3. Removable Floor Tray: Easily clean it.
4. Tool-free Connector
5. Dual Ventilation Socks
6. Heavy Duty SBS Zippers
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Cons: The visibility through the viewing window is extremely distorted; it appears the clear plastic material that the window is made from was damaged during fabrication, likely due to coming in contact with high heat. I can’t read my thermometer/humidity monitor through the window, even though it’s only 3ft away and has a large digital display.
Zippers: Excellent zippers and stitching. Heavy duty and they seem better than the ones on my Apollo (Never had a single issue with zippers on it either). Hint for zippers on any kind of tents: spray them with some CRC lubricant or equivalent and run the zippers over them a few times. Reapply about once a month or when they feel sluggish. Obviously be gentle with zippers.
Material and poles: The material is very thick and high quality. Definitely a thicker tent than my Apollo. Only a few tiny pin holes here and there, with very minor leaks in the zippers, as to be expected. The poles and corners are metal and have snap-in connectors for the corners, but the 4 vertical poles only slip together in the middle. Kind of disappointed in that, only because my smaller cheapo Apollo does have them, and it is quite flimsy putting them together. The poles and tent are very sturdy once it is all put together. Top quality for material and poles.
Misc: The velcro intake covers on the bottom and on the front window are very good. On my Apollo, it was a constant battle keeping them pressed tight against the tent for light block, but these are sturdy and work really well. It could be the packaging as the Apollo was creased in the middle of the intake windows and the Vivosun was not. The floor tray fits well and has four velcro straps, but it can be annoying as the velcro slightly gives when you step into the tent and comes loose over time. The duct and electrical ports all have quality stitching and the draw strings work well and stays tight with no light leaks. Inspection window is handy to peel back a corner and check temps, etc.
Overall I am happy that I chose this tent over the others that I was contemplating: Vivosun, Apollo, Urban Farmer or Hydroponics brands. The Vivosun and Apollo are the same price and cost the most, yet the other tents lacked key qualities like metal corner adapters, heavy duty zippers, and known and trusted sellers. I ultimately chose the Vivosun over Apollo because it has the front window (very minor but extra perks count), it has thicker material and slightly better zippers, and I was hoping for a slightly better overall quality from Vivosun for about the same cost, which Vivosun delivered. Also, the biggest selling point for Vivosun is a no hassle 2 year warranty, whereas Apollo only offers 90 days. That all by itself was enough to sell me on Vivosun, plus I like green better than purple!
Great tent, I highly recommend it based off of my experience. 4.75 stars.
Even though it is only 3x3x6,,I recommend 2 adults for setting it up..Fabric fits very tightly around this tent, which is a good thing!
I am now a lover of hydroponics. My indoor strawberries, basil, dill, chamomile, tomatoes, and more are all outperforming their counterparts that were left outside!