VIVOSUN 60"x60"x80" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 5'x5'
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KEEPS ALL LIGHT IN: The VIVOSUN grow tent blocks all light from escaping and is lined with 98%-reflective mylar to boost the output efficiency of any grow tent setup.
- EXTRA-THICK CANVAS, STANDS STURDY: The top-quality 600D canvas is tear proof and double stitched for perfect light blocking; the canvas is supported by strong metal poles that are specially finished for smooth installation.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Little is more annoying than a low-quality zipper, so we've gone to great lengths to ensure our heavy-duty metal zipper is the best on the market.
- EASY OBSERVATION OF YOUR PLANTS: Don't throw out your back checking on your plants! Our easy-access door unzips smoothly, and the observation window makes it easy to peek inside.
- FAST INSTALLATION: VIVOSUN grow tents are easy to install even if you've never done something like this before: no tools needed! Quality backed by our ironclad, hassle-free 2-year warranty.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Unrivaled craftsmanship and materials make VIVOSUN's grow tent the best choice for professional growers.
Note: Please be aware that all grow tents even remotely close to this price point may emit a few tiny pinholes of light along the seams. This is a known problem which can be easily fixed with a small dot of glue. We are still working to solve this issue while delivering the absolute best value on the market.
1. Easy-view Window: Allows you to easily monitor the daily growth of your plants
2. Inner Tool Organizer: Convienient storage for your tools and grow accessories
3. Removable Floor Tray: Makes cleaning easy
4. Tool-free Connector: Stable construction in just a few minutes
5. Dual-layer Ventilation Fan Opening: Inner layer seals tight around a ventilation fan
6. Heavy Duty SBS Zippers: Zippers that don't get stuck
1. 60"x60"x80" Grow Tent
2. Removable Floor Tray
3. Carbon Filter Belts
4. Instructional Booklet
Showing 1-5 of 203 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Creates a consistent Humidity and Temperature environment.
Easy to assemble (if you don't follow the instructions which says to build the frame and put the tent over it.)
Interior has great reflective quality
Had 3 tears that I noticed immediately along fold lines. These are small enough and fixable with duct tape however noticeable light leaks out even with the lights on in the room that has the tent in it.
Stitching along the right side large window were the double back stitching holds the zipper was not finished correctly and the zipper is pulling away creating a large light leak. The door and the other side window have similar poor stitching finishes but not as bad as the right side which I cannot use.
Corner frame plugs fell out while putting tent frame up and while putting the tent on. They do not fit tightly into place. Be mindful of them. The frame corner plugs will fall out will tear your tent if you are not careful. We put ours up slowly and started from the bottom up laying the tent bottom out and building the frame upward, then pulling the tent up and over. The trouble occurs when you try to slide the bottom under the frame. Avoid Top down like the instructions say. Do unzip everything first. Easy with two people.
Improvements I would like to see:
Making the tent thicker all around could help avoid the packing fold tears that I found in mine. Maybe less storage time before shipping. If it was thicker the very nice but unnecessary tray could also be eliminated.
More attention to the stitching. The ports were unfinished or poorly finished. Loose or neglected back stitching. Light leaks on all of my zipper stitching. Much more than reviews indicated. Right side window is really bad. Pulling away from the zipper creating large light leaks. Right out of the box.
Could eliminate side windows altogether. The door is large enough for access and plant movement.
For this size I would eliminate the excessive amount of fan ports. One 8 inch inline fan is keeping things properly balanced inside. Could use two.
Perpendicular framing that would allow for a wall fan to be placed inside easily.
If the zipper sewing was of a higher quality the small tears would have had considerably less weight in my decision, but together it was more problems than I anticipated.
To avoid having the hassle of returning it I will use it along with hot glue and duct tape.
I really wish I could give this product a higher review.
The quality of craftsmanship seems good. Stichting looks good. Each opening for air cooling has dual pull strings and socks to make sure you have a good seal inside and out.
I wish the windows on the side either had the mesh insert like on the bottom sides. or clear acrylic window like on the front of the tent so no bugs can get in when they are open. So one star taken away for that. Who knows maybe I'll like that I can get into the tent from the sides to make adjustments in the future who knows.
Can't comment on light leakage as of yet as I am waiting for my led lights. Update later
I recommend having another person help getting this tent put together. Much easier having an extra set of hands with this size tent.
My wife did complain about the smell of the tent. But over the last day and a half the smell has deminished some. So I won't take a star away from that as I feel in a few days the smell will be completely gone.
Not sure if I like the color of the green poles for the tent. I would rather see plane white poles so that it reflects light better in the tent.
Overall I like this tent, just need to get some use out of it to see if the zippers hold up over time. Those are usually the first to go on a grow tent.
edit: 6/9/17, changed from 3 stars to 4; Vivosun reached out to me and offered a partial refund in order to offset some of my issues without my prompting, that was appreciated and surprising. Stand up company, for sure. Pleased with my purchase, tent receives heavy use.