|Item Weight||8.73 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||22.13 x 2.87 x 13.26 inches|
|Item model number||D24f-G1|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
VIZIO D24f-G1 D-Series 24” Class (23.5" Diag.) Smart TV
|Connections||Wireless, USB, Ethernet, HDMI|
|Supported Internet Services||Netflix, Peacock, Redbox, Hulu, Vudu, WatchFree, Apple TV+, Disney+, YouTube TV, IHeart Radio|
About this item
- TV Dimensions: Without Stand – 2.3" W x 13.2" H x 22.1" L | With Stand – 6.2" W x 14.8" H x 22.1" L | Screen size – 23.5” measured diagonally | Power cord length – 5 ft. | Supports – 120V 60Hz | No Bluetooth capabilities | Aspect ratio – 16:9
- Finding great content and streaming high quality video is incredibly easy with SmartCast Home | Browse favorites like Netflix and Hulu right on the TV using the included remote or SmartCast Mobile app on your phone or tablet
- Offers thousands of streaming apps and the ability to display anything from your phone or Google Chrome browser on the big screen | Watch TV in crisp, clear 1080p high definition resolution and experience a brilliant picture with the VIZIO D Series
- Download VIZIO SmartCast mobile: Use your smartphone to control your 2018 D series – power on/off, adjust the volume, switch inputs, stream entertainment to the big screen and much more – from any room in your home
- VIZIO Watch free: Enjoy free TV from 150+ channels | Works with Apple airplay: Wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations | Works with Apple HomeKit: Control your TV using the Apple home app or Siri
- Inputs/outputs: HDMI – 2 | USB – 1 | Ethernet – 1 | Component – 1 | Digital Audio Out – 1 | TV Tuner – Yes | Does not have Internet browser
This product is available as Renewed.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Incredible Picture. Unbeatable Value.
VIZIO D-Series Edge-Lit LED Smart TV with Full HD resolution and the vibrant picture performance of Edge-Lit LED backlighting. Access top apps like Netflix easily with SmartCast TV using the included remote to browse and launch TV shows and movies directly from the TV screen and with Chromecast built-in, stream thousands of Chromecast-enabled apps you love from your phone straight to your TV.
Amazing Picture Quality.
The VIZIO D-Series delivers stunning picture quality and clarity from innovative features that put greater beauty into every pixel.
Stream. Share. Control.
Finding great content and streaming high-quality 4K HDR video is incredibly easy with SmartCast Home. Browse favorites like Netflix, Hulu and Disney+ right on the TV using the included remote or SmartCast Mobile app on your phone or tablet.
Stream from your device with Apple AirPlay 2 and Chromecast built-in.
Stream movies, TV shows, music and more or mirror your screen for presentations and video chats directly on your VIZIO SmartCast TV.
(Watch Game of Thrones on HBONOW with a subscription)
Free & unlimited TV with WatchFree.
Over 100 free live and original channels, including TV shows, movies, news, sports, lifestyle and trending digital series.
Use your voice to control your TV.
Introducing the 2019 VIZIO D-Series 24” Class (23.5" Diag.) Smart TV with Full HD resolution.
Featuring VIZIO’s SmartCast 3.0 with Apple AirPlay 2 support and Chromecast Built-in, streaming, controlling, and sharing your favorites has never been easier— no extra streaming devices or remotes needed. Browse favorites like Netflix and Hulu right on the TV or enjoy free and unlimited TV from over 150 channels with VIZIO WatchFree. And every D-Series makes a great smart home companion, with voice control support for Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa.
On-mode power consumption
Visible screen diagonal
24" / 60 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have not found a solution. I would send it back had I not used the box to our son and daughter in law to transport the old tv that we gave them, as they live out of town.
Works great in my RV and fits in a cabinet perfectly.
The channel number is so small it is very hard to see from 10 ft. The input button lets you select for about 2 seconds and then goes back to whatever input you were on (grossly inadequate). The remote buttons are tiny and hard to see. You can't 'page-up' on the channel selector, it does not change the channel. The only good thing I can say about it was it did have a good picture. So, I would recommend "seeing" the set in a store before you buy online. This was not one of Vizio's better ideas!
Top reviews from other countries
El único inconveniente es el SmartCast puesto que en México no está disponible, pero con la aplicación para celular se soluciona el problema de entrar a la aplicaciones.
Pro; Great image and colour. Smart features are fun. Design is minimal so when not in use it almost disappears into the back ground.
Con; The sound on the 24 inch is terrible. I fixed this with good computer speaker system. So all is good.