- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
VIZIO E260MV 26-Inch Class Edge Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert wall mount your TV at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your wall mounted TV is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Edge Lit Razor LED backlighting for brilliant color and contrast
- 1080p Full HD
- SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio
- Touch sensitive TV controls
- Two HDMI port
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
- Brand Name: VIZIO
- Model Number: E260MV
- Display Technology: LED
- Display Size: 26 inches
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
VIZIO's 26" Class Edge Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV features Razor LED backlighting for brilliant color and contrast in a razor thin design. This sleek HDTV also delivers superior audio using SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound and volume control, and has two HDMI ports so you can connect a Blu-ray player and other HD source to your HDTV. This HDTV also exceeds ENERGY STAR 4.1 guidelines to reduce energy consumption and has built-in ambient light sensing technology, which automatically adjusts backlight levels to the brightness of its surroundings. Also includes touch sensitive controls that light up when you tap the TV bezel.
Top Customer Reviews
Size: fantastic - super thin, and light, which enables keeping shoved toward the back of its surface to keep the kids' fingers away from the screen.
Picture: Excellent, very crisp (using HDMI cable). Easy enough to modify settings to get the right picture for your lighting conditions. My set is in a naturally-lit room and I have had no problem with the picture or colors as a result of the bright sunlight.
Sound: fine. If you just want to watch TV/movies, the built-in speakers are fine. They won't make you go ga-ga, but if that's what you want, you'll already have (or soon hereafter acquire) a speaker system.
Heat: Here's a really trick of the LED backlighting - it produces surprisingly little heat compared to a more traditional LCD. Most LCDs generate a fair amount of heat, but the LED LCD doesn't generate nearly as much.
Dust: For whatever reason, the bevel seems to attract more dust than other LCDs in the house (TV and computer screens). Dust doesn't collect so much on the screen as around it - odd, but easily dealt with and doesn't affect the picture.
Bottom Line: Great TV, especially for the price.
The generous array of connection options is a boon for those with "legacy" equipment-- it even has an S-video connection, which is quite rare on LED/LCD flat panel monitors.
As for the audio: in my opinion, expecting rich sound from such a low-cost unit is being unrealistic. Vizio put their money in other features and skimped on the speakers, so it does sound cheap. However, through external speakers and/or headphones the audio is quite acceptable.
The stand, as others have noted, does indeed cause the screen to tilt slightly at an obtuse angle, which is a design flaw (unless the designer expected that most people would place their unit below their line of sight.) To solve that I placed a shim (an old book) under the back foot of the stand.
At this point I haven't owned/used the unit long enough to know if it will endure daily use as a computer monitor. Even if it lasts at least a couple of years, I will consider I got an incredible deal.
However, as others have reviewed the sound is tinny and irritating.
A set of computer speakers can be connected to TV's headphone jack. I first used a 2.0 speaker system, the sound improved but when the speakers were upgraded to an affordable 2.1 3PC FLAT PANEL 2.1 Cyber Acoustics system the sound was excellent.
Due to the system sound I am giving the Vizio Razor 4 stars instead of 5, but if a buyer is willing to spend an additional 30 dollars on speakers this television will be an excellent and enjoyable purchase.
The Low price and the size was just amazing. I never had a LCD TV before so I wasn't sure if everything will work out the way we want.
The TV came and was verry easy to install. Going through the Menue is also verry easy and good to navigate. Channels set up, let's see how the Picture is.
It was clear, free of any faults and pixels, sound is good too. I like the Option to change the Sound Pattern as I want. A little afraid I was when I turned on my Wii for the first Time ..But.. Everything is really good.
Overall I would recommend this TV to everybody.
- Good 1080p picture with ability to customize different settings
- Really good looking - sleek design, no external buttons (they are touch sensitive, so they are flat and only light up after you touch the frame)
- 2 HMDI inputs, plus all the others you would expect to find
- Works really well with the HDMI out my MacBook Pro, which is what I will use it for most (as a computer monitor)
- Easiest setup I have seen for an HDTV - 5 minutes from opening the box it was ready to go
- Very light for an HDTV
- The flat, on frame buttons are a little hard to press, so it kind of pushes the frame around when you use them
- I'll agree with other reviewers that the sound is tinny (even compared to my MacBookPro), but it can get pretty loud. You can easily plug in external speakers through 1/8th inch headphone jack or the optical audio out. If you aren't an audiophile and just want to be able to hear the tv, it'll be just fine without external speakers.
- The remote is a little awkward when navigating the menu, but after a little use it gets more intuitive
- The base is an arch, so it doesn't sit flat across the whole bottom. I was planning on placing the TV on a little stand with the front and back sticking off each side about an inch, but this won't work because the base doesn't sit flat. I just put it right on the desk instead, and it's very sturdy this way.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Be switching hdmi cableRead more