- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
VIZIO E320VA 32-Inch Class LCD HDTV, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 50,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound
- Exceeds Energy Star 4.0 guidelines
- Ambient Light Sensing technology
- Four HDMI ports
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
VIZIO's E320VA 32" LCD HDTV delivers superior picture and audio quality at an amazing value. This flat screen LCD HDTV features SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound, 50,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, and four HDMI ports to connect up to four HDMI devices to your TV. Also, the E320VA consumes 58% less energy than the 32" 2009 model, exceeding ENERGY STAR 4.1 guidelines, when the TV is turned on, to reduce energy consumption and utilizes built-in ambient light sensing technology, which automatically adjusts backlight levels to the brightness of its surroundings.
Auto-adjusting sensors provide efficient ambient lighting.
Experience immersive virtual high definition surround sound.
Deep blacks and brighter whites via a 50,000:1 ratio.
Save money as you conserve the planet's resources with ECO HD.
- 32-inch LCD HDTV featuring 1366 x 768 pixels and support for 1.06 billion colors.
- 50,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio giving you deeper blacks and brighter whites.
- Ambient Lighting is achieved as energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- 178/178 Degree Horizontal/Vertical Viewing Angle results in a crisp and clear picture that is easily visible from just about anywhere in the room.
- Two Built-in 10-watt Speakers provide clear room-filling sound.
- SRS Audio Technologies: SRS TruVolume evens out dynamics to limit volume inconsistencies between programming, while SRS TruSurround HD delivers immersive virtual high-definition surround sound out of the unit's two speakers.
- Included Remote is stylish and enables you to easily control every function of your TV.
- ECO HD exceeds the current ENERGY STAR 4.1, saving you money on utilities, while limiting the impact on our planet.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor, and free lifetime technical support.
- HDMI (with HDCP): 4 (one on side)
- Component Plus Stereo Audio: 1
- Composite Video: 1
- RF: 1
- USB: 1
- Computer Input (RGB): 1
- SPDIF Digital Optical Output: 1
- TV with stand: 30.65" x 21.73" x 8.48" (WxHxD); 22.70 pounds
- TV without stand: 30.65" x 20.14" x 3.19" (WxHxD); 18.74 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
What's in the Box
VIZIO E320VA 32-inch LCD HDTV, detachable base with thumbscrews, VIZIO VUR11 remote (includes 2 AAA batteries), user manual, registration card, quickstart guide, power cord, screen cleaning cloth.
- Screen Size: 32-inches
- Tuner: NTSC/ATSC/QAM
- Native Panel Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
- Signal Compatibility: 1080i, 720P, 480P, 480i
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 50,000:1
- Brightness: 450 CD/m2
- Response Time: 8ms
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Panel Type: CCFL, LCD
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP): No
- Picture-outside-Picture (POP): No
- Zero Bright Pixel Defect Guarantee: Yes
- V-Chip: Yes
- 3D Comb Filter: Yes
- 3:2 or 2:2 Reverse Pull-down: No
- ATSC with 8VSB and QAM Demodulation: Yes
- ATSC with MPEG-2 Decoding: Yes
- NTSC Video Decoding via Video: Yes
- Progressive Scan Video: Yes
- Remote Control: VIZO VUR11
- Panel Lamp Life (typical): 60,000 hours
- Voltage Range: 120 Vac at 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 58W, <1W Standby
- Wall Mount Hole Pattern: VESA standard 200mm x 200mm
| || |
With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience.
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
Top Customer Reviews
The picture is bright and sharp on both units. The 47" is hooked to 1080 HD (I use DishNetwork HD receiver) via HDMI cable and it is impressive - as you might expect for HD. The 32" is hooked to the coaxial input distribution system I use at my home and it is also a top notch picture for a simple coaxial cable hookup. However, please note that there is NO S-Video input at all and the COMPOSITE input (single yellow RCA cable) simply plugs into one of the three RGB COMPONENT RCA inputs. That's maybe a bit confusing but not a deal breaker for me.
The remote is full featured as it controls screen size, input selection, Closed Caption and the like with dedicated buttons. Very convenient. The remote also accesses an extensive menu system that allows detailed adjustments of audio and video. Also found in the menu is a JPG viewing feature that allows you to watch slide shows and sort photos by plugging in a common USB drive. I plug the SD card from my camera into a USB card reader adapter, plug it into the Vizio, and review my photos right out of the camera. The USB jack on the rear left is a little difficult, but not impossible, to get to if the TV is flush mounted on a wall.
PROS - these are not top of the line TV's, but I am of the opinion that most TV's have a pretty good picture if set up correctly. I use an Avia DVD to calibrate and it really does make a difference. I never use factory or preset audio or video settings - I turn them all off. More on that later as it pertains to complaints about poor audio performance from some reviewers.Read more ›
I suggest you adjust the sound; turn the TruSurround HD sound *TO OFF*, but do leave the TruVolumn *ON* (you can enter the graphic equalizer presets) use these to set the quality sound you enjoy most. When you do this it's of course 'best' to be playing music, music dvd IS BEST.
If you SET the preset equalizer setting to *FLAT OR OFF*... you will be able to enter and customize the settings on your (*bass & treble*) levels.
Don't hesitate to play around with the sound settings, one click will return it to the factory settings.
You will require a lower volumn level, significantly lower... the audio quality IS dynamic and intense for this TV.
I'm not sure how high the volume will go. I've got mine on "2" and it is plenty loud and very clear.
I purchased this to use with my new Xbox 360 with Kinect. I'm replacing a 19" Sanyo that was purchased in 1989 by my older brother. So, maybe my expectations are not very high...for $299 I'm pleased and it is a tremendous step up from what I had.
Living with all of them for four days...and I can see why this is rated 3/5 stars. 3 stars is generous.
I am using cable through RF. No cable box. The sound issues I noticed is flipping between standard definition channels and HD channels. For example, watching two football games. If I go from an SD channel like ESPN to HD (local ABC), the sound on the HD channel is much lower. I have to jack the volume up on the HD channel, then when I flip back to ESPN, it's way too loud.
ABC HD is 13-1 and ABC SD is 13. I proved the sound issue flipping back and forth between the two while a song was playing on the station... huge difference in sound.
This is with TruVolume on....TruSurround on. Honestly, I didn't play too much with the audio settings like another reviewer suggested because I shouldn't have to. TruVolume should level out the sound between channels and commercials...and it apparently doesn't work.
Another annoying thing is there is a delay when changing channels. You flip up one channel...it delays 2 seconds...shows the picture and then delays another second to start sound. Sounds minor until you start flipping channels and realize the annoyance...we had a cheap AOC LCD TV that did something similar...which is why I will never buy an AOC TV again.
The Razor LED TV hooked up to the same RF cable does not have this delay...the picture and volume come up in a second simultaneously. Also, the sound difference is much less...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent TV. Was well packed and had all the pieces (remote, cable, users guide & setup instructions). Took it out of the box, set it up and it worked right away. Great picture. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
A great picture quality and very easy to use. Got this tv for my bedroomPublished 6 months ago by Henrik Voskanian
Weve had it since 2010 and watch it everyday,its always on. Works great!Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
My VIZIO kept falling and hitting the floor because the TV stand was too weak to support it. This TV had fallen off of the stand at least 4 or 5 times until today it fell for the... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Tiffany Styles