- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
VIZIO E370VA 37-inch Full HD 1080p LCD HDTV (2010 Model)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1080p Full HD
- 50,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- SRS TruVolumeTM and SRS TruSurround HDTM audio
- Exceeds Energy StarTM 4.0 guidelines
- Four HDMI ports
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: VIZIO
- Model Number: E370VA
- Display Technology: LCD
- Display Size: 37 inches
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
VIZIO's E370VA 37" LCD HDTV delivers full 1080p HD picture quality and superior audio at an amazing value. This flat screen LCD HDTV features SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound, 50,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, and four HDMI ports to connect up to four HDMI devices to your TV. Also, the E370VA offers 55% more energy savings than the 37" 2009 model, exceeding ENERGY STAR 4.1 guidelines when the TV is on to reduce energy consumption and utilizes built-in ambient light sensing technology, which automatically adjusts backlight levels to the brightness of its surroundings.
Exceeds ENERGY STAR 4.1, saving you money and limiting the impact on our planet.
Experience immersive virtual high definition surround sound.
Deep blacks and brighter whites via a 50,000:1 ratio.
Full 1080p High Definition resolution.
- 37-inch HDTV featuring 1920 x 1080 pixels and support for 1.06 billion colors.
- Full 1080P High Definition resolution gives you over 2 million pixels, making the clarity and detail of your picture razor sharp.
- 178-Degree horizontal/vertical viewing angle results in a crisp and clear picture that is easily visible from just about anywhere in the room.
- Two built-in 10-watt speakers provide room-filling sound.
- SRS Audio Technologies: SRS TruVolume evens out dynamics to limit volume inconsistencies between programming, while SRS TruSurround HD delivers immersive virtual high-definition surround sound out of the unit's two speakers.
- Included Remote enables you to easily control your TV, and other devices.
- ECO HD exceeds the current ENERGY STAR 4.1, saving 55% more energy than the 37" 2009 model while limiting the impact on our planet.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor, and free lifetime technical support.
- HDMI (with HDCP): 4
- Component: 1
- RF: 1
- Computer input (RGB): 1
- SPDIF Digital Optical Output: 1
- Stereo Audio: 1
- USB: 1 (on the side)
- TV with stand: 35.41" x 24.30" x 8.76" (WxHxD); 32.19 pounds
- TV without stand: 35.41" x 22.92" x 3.76" (WxHxD); 27.78 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
What's in the Box
VIZIO E370VA 1080p LCD HDTV, detachable base with 4 thumbscrews, VIZIO VUR11 remote (includes 2 AA batteries), screen cleaning cloth, user manual, registration card, quickstart guide, power cord.
- Screen Size: 37 inches
- Tuner: ATSC/Clear QAM Tuner
- Native Panel Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Computer Support: 1920x1080, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480 via VGA/HDMI
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 50,000:1 with DCR
- Brightness: 500 CD/m2 (typical)
- Response Time: 5ms
- Zero Bright Pixel Defect Guarantee: Yes
- V-Chip: Yes
- 3D Comb Filter: No
- ATSC with 8VSB and QAM demodulation: Yes
- ATSC with MPEG-2 decoding: Yes
- NTSC Video decoding via Video: Yes
- Progressive Scan Video: Yes
- Color Fine Tuning: Independent Red, Green and Blue
- Remote Control: VIZIO VUR11
- Panel Lamp Life (typical): 60,000 hours
- Voltage Range: 120Vac at 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 74W (AVG), <1W standby
- Wall Mount Hole Pattern: VESA standard 200mm x 200mm
| || |
With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience.
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
Rent or Buy more than 50,000 Titles from Amazon Video On Demand
With Amazon Video On Demand, VIZIO customers with either an Internet ready HDTV or an HDTV with additional Internet enabled devices (sold separately) can now instantly watch more than 50,000 commercial-free movies and television shows, including hit new releases and the latest episodes available in HD.
Streaming the Way You Want It
Using an intuitive interface, customers can order movies right from their couch and enjoy instant playback without waiting for lengthy downloads or annoying commercials. Prices start as low as $.99 and no subscription fee is required.
Choose from thousands of movies and TV shows by browsing in the Amazon Video On Demand section on your VIZIO TV. Access and add to your virtual library of purchases via Amazon Video On Demand's Your Video Library and re-watch anytime on your VIZIO TV, your PC or Mac and other compatible devices.
Rent or Buy
Renting and purchasing titles is a snap with the power of Amazon's 1-click purchasing. Order new release movies and the latest TV shows right from your couch and you're watching within seconds. Prices start as low as $.99.
Using your VIZIO TV, enjoy Amazon Video On Demand's high quality video on any TV. Videos playback instantly, without waiting for a download. Purchases and rentals are added to Your Video Library and stored online by Amazon so you can conveniently watch them on your VIZIO television, PC or Mac, and other compatible devices.
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this set mainly to use as a bigger display than my 17" lcd on my laptop, and i was a little skeptical about the color temp and the resolution compared to a high-end computer monitor. As soon as i hooked up my laptop via the HDMI cable this screen blew my mind, the text is sharp, the color temp is spot on (has menu features to adjust) and the shear size makes editing photos in photoshop and lightroom a breeze. I'm a professional photographer and I am pretty picky when it comes to color and res and this set was exactly what I was looking for.
I highly recommend this set!
I tried to leave this same review on Vizio's web site, but they still have not approved it.
There are a lot of bad volume reviews about this set and the E371VA, so be careful in your decision when purchasing.
Overall, the price and picture are great. Alot of HDMI and other ports for connecting multiple electronics. The Sound is pretty good after the adjustments mentioned above.
TV still works great and bought a little Panasonic Sound System to go with it.
+ Great picture: Images are sharp, and there's no discernable lag from my gaming systems. DVDs show beautifully on this set.
+ User-friendly: The ports are all easily accessible and the remote is easy-to-use and straightforward. Switching between inputs is fast and easy. Additionally, this TV remembers volume levels for various inputs, so as you switch between cable (volume level 11 of 100 for us) to AV or HDMI outputs (volume level 25 of 100 for us) you're not constantly fiddling with the volume control. Finally, the TV is lightweight, so it can be moved or mounted easily.
+ Cost: For the value of this TV, the set is reasonably priced; it competes well with other sets of its size and quality.
- Sound: The biggest flaw in this TV is the sound. The SRS TruVolume feature seems to do exactly the opposite of what it purports. It claims that it balances out the sounds of softer TV shows with louder commercials, giving you a more even, predictable volume. We found that when SRS was on, we got ridiculously loud commercials and quiet TV programs. Disabling this helped reduce some of that fluctuation, but on the whole, the volume still needs to be frequently adjusted. This problem is much worse when listening to DVDs. For instance, we recently acquired the BBC's Robin Hood series from Amazon. As we watched season one, we probably altered the volume 6-7 unique times per 45-minute program.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I shouldn't have trusted this brand, I mean what is Vizio? My family has been loyal to Sony or Panasonic but when we needed another TV for our guestroom, I strayed and purchased... Read morePublished 22 months ago by AirForceWife
Took me some time to dial in the settings to make the picture look good. Now that everything is dialed in, this TV is great. Not a smart TV, but works for what I need it to.Published on August 18, 2014 by LVMoxie
Very nice TV, excellent picture. Good price & quick (safe) shipping.Published on July 23, 2014 by Wildb
Not a bad picture for the money, but....
if you intend to use a wireless headset with it, be careful. The Audio OUT options are very limited. Read more
I did not like this TV, so I returned it. For the price I paid, I expected better performance. I purchased a larger (42") Panasonic plasma TV that blew the doors off this one, and... Read morePublished on August 20, 2013 by Jon K.
I liked this set...when it worked. That's why it got a second star. Had an audio issue right from the start. To their credit...customer service was quick to answer... Read morePublished on June 20, 2013 by DAN CLIFFORD
This units sound is horrible and goes in and out you can work around it by switching off certain automated features. Read morePublished on January 4, 2013 by Kay Pitts