Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 25, 2015
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 27, 2012
I bought this for my son-n-law for Christmas and he was so excited. Said it was the best Christmas present that he had ever had, he absolutely loved it.
on November 27, 2017
Perfect TV. Never had an issue with it since I bought it five years ago
on November 21, 2012
This TV is a great value for the price paid. With 3D, HD and Internet Apps it is truly a steal. Vizio is also a brand that has been making Flat screen TV's for years.
on September 6, 2014
TV stop working the same week !!!
on December 16, 2012
Users should be able to readily access their email if needed. Too time consuming using the remote contronl to access the quarty keyboard. I quess the manufacturer intentionally left some features out for the next model.
on November 26, 2012
OK, probably no one will get to this product review of mine, but I had to mention, along with all the other positive things, that you need to get used to the utter clarity of this TV. When watching a western (Gunsmoke [50s] and Rawhide [50s]), the clarity is so tremendous that I feel like I'm on the set watching this episode. Aye, the 3D is tremendous, though it took about an hour to figure out how to keep it from wrapping, but the BDs and DVDs are so clear, the picture almost appears fake. Everyone needs a TV like this.
on December 19, 2012
What a wonderful gift this is for my husband. He is eating it up and it has brought him new life. Easy hook-up with both Uverse and other apps.
on March 11, 2013
first i choose this for cheap, but when i got it just love it. i got a new brand packaged never open tv. great image quality and love the internet function.
on October 28, 2012
I'm delighted with my new TV. It replaced an old
32" boxy, heavy TV which was not HD, so I'm now
getting a much larger & extremely clear picture.
I also can now access my HDVR recordings in a
second room which previously I could not. I'm
one delighted customer, and Thanks for a really
good price for this updated item.