Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 161-170 of 249 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 266 reviews
on September 21, 2014
Excellent, would recommend
on July 15, 2013
Awesome TV and a great price. I have yet to figure out all the options. So far it is a great TV.
on April 4, 2013
An all around great TV plus it's a real nice price. Vizio is much better than most of the other high end TV's.
on July 14, 2014
Takes a long time to startup.
on May 7, 2013
Gave this to our son for a graduation gift. The 3d on this thing is amazing and the apps built in are fantastic. The remote is laggy though and sometimes seems to not work at all.
on July 22, 2014
Very good tv.
on March 7, 2013
I just got my Vizio 3D TV about three days ago March 4th 2013. I love this thing. I got this after my Panasonic 42" plasma was damaged during a warranty repair by Target. Up until I bought this I liked plasmas a lot more. With plasmas you don't have to worry about ghosting or image blur. However, with this new Vizio I have not seen any blurring either. With a few tweaks the picture quality is amazing. I even tried out the 3D by playing games like Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360. It makes the game come to life! The sound is pretty good too. Its an awesome TV. For the price Amazon is asking for one I feel like its a steal at this price. I defiantly think everyone should have one of these!!!
on September 16, 2013
Decent Set. The only cons I have found so far are that the included mount doesn't swivel, and the 3D function is not adjustable (which is really helpful in getting the best pic). Colors look good and sound is pretty good too.. I do not regret purchasing this unit. Overall a good TV for an excellent price!
on February 23, 2014
So far it has been a good tv
on April 2, 2013
After twenty years with an "old fashioned" tv (I remember when there were only radios), I love our new vizio Crisp color, high definition-you can't beat it. We had difficulty however, getting clear instructions from anyone (Vizio, Amazon, Dish Network) on how to set it up. Ultimately, Dish Network announced that we needed a new receiver and a new dish on the roof. After that, smooth sailing.