- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
VIZIO M370NV 37-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV with Razor LED Backlighting, Black (2010 Model)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1080p HD with Razor LED backlighting
- Less than 17" (max depth 8.69" with stand)
- 100,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio
- Ambient Light Sensing technology
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: VIZIO
- Model Number: M370NV
- Display Technology: LED
- Display Size: 37 inches
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
VIZIO's M370NV 37" RazorLED LCD HDTV features full 1080p high-definition resolution with RazorLED backlighting for brilliant color and contrast in a razor thin design with less than 1.17" profile. This stylish HDTV has an aesthetic that captures that hip, cool factor like none other with its round edges and sleek bezel design. The dynamic 100,000:1 contrast ratio provide deeper blacks and brighter whites with an astounding array of colors that stand out brilliantly adding to the rich detail and deep contrast on this TV. Also included is a digital ambient light sensor that ensures that you will always have the best picture and most efficient energy savings by adjusting the brightness based on the lighting conditions of your room.
An amazingly slim 1.17" HDTV profile.
Experience immersive virtual high definition surround sound.
Deep blacks and brighter whites via a 100,000:1 ratio.
Razor sharp clarity via full 1080p High-Def resolution.
Experience advanced audio technologies such as SRS TruSurround HD with explicit dialog clarity and SRS TruVolume to neutralize the sound in between commercials and your favorite movie or TV programs. Enjoy ultimate connectivity with up to three high definition inputs and finally, take pleasure in knowing that when turned on, this energy efficient, LED backlit LCD HDTV exceeds new ENERGY STAR 4.1 guidelines, reducing energy consumption, conserving our planet's resources and saving you money.
- 37-inch LED Backlit LCD HDTV featuring 1920 x 1080 pixels and support for 16.7 Million colors.
- Razor Thin Profile only 1.17" thin without the stand.
- Full 1080p High Definition Resolution gives you over 2 million pixels, making the clarity and detail of your picture razor sharp.
- 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio giving you deeper blacks and brighter whites.
- Ambient Lighting is achieved as energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- 178/178 Degree Horizontal/Vertical Viewing Angle results in a crisp and clear picture that is easily visible from just about anywhere in the room.
- Two Built-in 10-watt Speakers provide clear room-filling sound.
- SRS Audio Technologies: SRS TruVolume evens out dynamics to limit volume inconsistencies between programming, while SRS TruSurround HD delivers immersive virtual high-definition surround sound out of the unit's two speakers.
- Included Remote enables you to easily control your TV and other devices.
- ECO HD exceeds the current ENERGY STAR 4.1, saving you money on utilities, while limiting the impact on our planet.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor, and free lifetime technical support.
- HDMI (with HDCP): 3 (1 side)
- Component Plus Stereo Audio: 1
- RF: 1
- Composite: 1
- Computer Input (RGB): 1
- SPDIF Digital Optical Output: 1
- Stereo Audio Output: 1
- USB: 1 (supports JPEG format)
- TV with stand: 36.39" x 24.58" x 8.26" (WxHxD); 29.23 pounds
- TV without stand: 36.39" x 22.75" x 1.69" (WxHxD); 25.69 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
What's in the Box
VIZIO VIZIO M370NV 37-inch LED backlit LCD HDTV, detachable base with thumbscrew, VIZIO VR12 remote (includes 2 AA batteries), screen cleaning cloth, user manual, registration card, quickstart guide, power cord.
- Screen Size: 37-inches
- Tuner: NTSC/ATSC/QAM
- Native Panel Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Signal Compatibility: 480I(SDTV), 480P(EDTV), 720P(HDTV), 1080I(HDTV), 1080p(FHDTV)
- Computer Support: 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768 and 1920 x 1080 via VGA/HDMI
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 100,000:1
- Brightness: 450 nits
- Response Time: 5ms
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- LED: Yes - edge lit
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP): No
- Picture-outside-Picture (POP): No
- Zero Bright Pixel Defect Guarantee: Yes
- V-Chip: Yes
- 3D Comb Filter: Yes
- 3:2 or 2:2 Reverse Pull-down: Yes
- ATSC with 8VSB and QAM Demodulation: Yes
- ATSC with MPEG-2 Decoding: Yes
- NTSC Video Decoding via Video: Yes
- Progressive Scan Video: Yes
- Remote Control: universal remote - VUR12
- Panel Lamp Life (typical): 30,000 hours to half the original brightness
- Voltage Range: 100~240Vac at 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 57.1W (AVG), 0.29W standby
- Wall Mount Hole Pattern: VESA standard 100mm x 100mm
| || |
With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience.
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
Rent or Buy more than 50,000 Titles from Amazon Video On Demand
With Amazon Video On Demand, VIZIO customers with either an Internet ready HDTV or an HDTV with additional Internet enabled devices (sold separately) can now instantly watch more than 50,000 commercial-free movies and television shows, including hit new releases and the latest episodes available in HD.
Streaming the Way You Want It
Using an intuitive interface, customers can order movies right from their couch and enjoy instant playback without waiting for lengthy downloads or annoying commercials. Prices start as low as $.99 and no subscription fee is required.
Choose from thousands of movies and TV shows by browsing in the Amazon Video On Demand section on your VIZIO TV. Access and add to your virtual library of purchases via Amazon Video On Demand's Your Video Library and re-watch anytime on your VIZIO TV, your PC or Mac and other compatible devices.
Rent or Buy
Renting and purchasing titles is a snap with the power of Amazon's 1-click purchasing. Order new release movies and the latest TV shows right from your couch and you're watching within seconds. Prices start as low as $.99.
Using your VIZIO TV, enjoy Amazon Video On Demand's high quality video on any TV. Videos playback instantly, without waiting for a download. Purchases and rentals are added to Your Video Library and stored online by Amazon so you can conveniently watch them on your VIZIO television, PC or Mac, and other compatible devices.
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
As the title for this review indicates, this TV set is an excellent value for the money.
I will start with the picture quality, we got this set connected to a Dish Network HD satellite receiver and the detail is very good for 1080i picture, and depending on the channel since not all Hi Def channels provide the same quality material, this TV does not disappoints, for example, HD Theater and Discovery Channel, 2 of our favorite channels, provide some of the best HD material in the programing choices, the pictures is quite amazing on this quality broadcasts among others... Now with a Sony Blu Ray player connected via HDMI, playing some reference material such as "The Fifth Element Remastered" Blu Ray, the picture detail is simply as good as it gets... The colors are accurate, bright and natural looking, the blacks are deep and give a great look to the overall picture.
I also appreciate the HDMI jack in the left side of the TV, I use this to hook up my HD camcorder to review our footage prior to editing on my computer, this side HDMI connections makes it easy to connect anything from camcorders to Gaming Consoles etc without having to reach around the back.Read more ›
Setup was easy, really the hardest thing is understanding the best way to hook up the TV to my Comcast DVR box and other components. Definetely use the digital connectens (HDMI to DVI on my older DVR Cable box), or you wont get the 1080p resolution!!! The on screen menu system and remote are easy to use, and the getting started guide (which I looked at after setting up the TV for giggles) was informative and covered the bases without being too confusing. I was amazed that the remote worked on my cable box with out having to input any codes, but I did have to set it up for my DVD, and that took a little research online at vizio.com.
The picture is so clear even on non-HD channels it is silly, but when you watch HD programs you really can appreciate the technology. The built in speakers are good, but I did connect the system to an old surround sound system I already owned so both the sound and picture are amazing. The system uses so much less power and space than my old TV, I wouldnt be surprised if my electric bill is lower! I just need a crane to get the old beast out of my house.
I had been in the market last year but ended up passing because I wanted the power savings of an LED backlight but it was a large premium at the time. My other issue is that I don't have room for anything bigger than a 37" TV. Frustrated, I gave up.
This was bought as a gift though I had been very close to buying it for myself.
This TV is extremely bright and has an ambient light sensor that does it's job well. I configured the video to my eye and am very happy with what I am able to get out of it. Note that I am a photographer and am very picky about color tones. This TV is very adjustable and allows you to adjust anything a consumer would want. There are also a variety of useful presets which are actually quite good (ie: movie, football, baseball, gold, vivid).
I did very little adjusting of the sound out of the box. It's well balanced and can get loud enough. It's fine, not great. I'd say it's above average for a TV but nothing compared to a dedicated sound system.
The TV does feature pretty good de-noise video processing. However I've had better luck keeping sharpness turned down. 1080i from Comcast isn't a great signal so I cany fault the TV. 1080p Blurays look stunning so I know the TV is capable of displaying really great video.
Overall I'm very pleased with this TV. Though I didn't pay for it, I would have no reservations doing so. Moreover if this TV was available in the price range I was looking for I would just get it. I wouldn't spend time shoppingnfor anything better- this is close to as good as it gets for the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is still working well! We love this smaller TV than the bigger Vizio that we bought last. We do not have any problems at all with this TV.Published 13 months ago by Angie L
Very happy with this TV. Has 3 HDMI inputs, Many easy to use menu choices for set up. Sound quality is quite good, we adjusted the EQ through settings to give better full-range... Read morePublished on March 19, 2014 by Glow worm
I have had this TV for 3 years now and it still is working great. The picture is great, the only bad thing is the sound but that is with all new TV's.Published on March 17, 2014 by laura tremble
The telvision was great Until the IR (infrared sensor) stopped working (after warranty of course). This made it impossible to power it up by the remote --- which is the only way... Read morePublished on August 22, 2013 by Tomas Goodwin
I love this flat screen as it has a great picture and I use it mainly for my Roku and streaming movies. As of this date I have had no issues with it.Published on December 27, 2012 by Amazon Prime Shopper
Was worried whether the TV would be worth the buy. It was !!! The picture quality is great. Looks great and its slim and light enough to hang on the wall. Read morePublished on November 18, 2012 by SatsM
I bought this TV as a refurbished unit. The cost was under $400, which was my price point for a HDTV. I've had it now for a month, no problems. Read morePublished on November 15, 2012 by 65Mustng
I bought this TV June 2011, it still works great and I still love it. I think it has great picture and sound quality, especially for the price. I highly recommend this tv.Published on August 26, 2012 by Jamie