Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VIZIO S2920w-C0 29-inch 2.0 High Definition Sound Bar with Bluetooth (2014 Model)
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on September 14, 2013
I bought this sound bar to use with my 32" Vizio HDTV in my bedroom. It sounds great. Of course, it won't replace a home theater system but if you want to improve the sound of your TV in a bedroom or small apartment, it is perfect. The hookup was very easy. I had it hooked up in less than 5 minutes. It has inputs for RCA cable (included), coaxial cable and digital optical cable (included). An optional subwoofer can also be added if you want more bass. All in all, I would recommend this sound bar to anybody who wants a big improvement in sound over their TV's speakers.
1313 comments| 418 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2014
I plugged the soundbar into my Belkin Conserve Insight and was very pleased to find how energy-efficient this soundbar is. It uses half a watt while off and not much more idle. At half-volume, it only uses 2.5 watts! Kudos to Vizio for making a good product that's also conscientious about its energy use.
review image
0Comment| 156 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2013
Got this for a parent who is losing hearing. Most new HDTV's come with downward firing mediocre speakers. So instead of fixing that problem for you they sell you an "add on" sound bar. While frustrating, this sound bar works. If you think you will be able to watch Star Wars and shake the whole house you may want to consider what type of system is really required for that experience. This is NOT it.

However, if you want crisp punchy vocals, nice spacious background content, some bottom end, a DTS feature that evens out the sound level on all program material (softens commercials and increases low level volume on some channels) then this will do it. This one fits a 32" TV perfectly. The larger ones are probably even better. Set up is easy and if you have the right remote control you can set things up to control the volume of the sound bar and leave the TV sound off.

Sound quality is improved 100% and hearing impaired parent can now enjoy news and shows.
33 comments| 182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2013
I waited a long time for this sound bar to come in stock.It was worth the long wait.The sound quality is excellent.If it had a subwoofer it would be perfect for our small living room.The excellent sound quality and great price was better than my expectations!
on December 11, 2013
So I was hoping for a bit more. The sound is not great for tv sound. But music is fine. This was for my bedroom, so, I don't need a booming system so to speak. It serves it's purpose. If I was planning to put this in my living room, I would be disappointed and probably return.
on March 15, 2015
It's not a Bose and the sound isn't as surround as I thought might be, but better than the TV speakers. I found the remote buttons to close together and finding myself pushing Input or Bluetooth often and you really have to find the sweet spots on the volume. If they had separated it away from the critical buttons and just up or down it would have been better. Either too small or big hands.
review image
on April 9, 2014
Adding the sound bar to our Sharp TV was simple and changes the whole sound feature. Using the internal speakers I had to turn on the closed captioning to catch half of what the dialogue was, or turn the volume up so loud I disturbed others in the house. Now, I can have it at normal levels and all the sounds are clear and understandable. Now adding this to other TV's in the house.
on December 2, 2013
Darn good speaker. Really nice sound...especially considering this thing is less than $100. I'm an audio nut, and, I'm telling you....you add a mid to high end quality subwoofer to this, and, you'll be grinnin' ear to ear for how good this thing reproduces the sounds above 500hz for your small television...I imagine you're probably thinking about using this in a smaller sized room. Amazingly rich sound for its shallow depth enclosure. Spend a little time adjusting the tone, and, high frequencies are reasonably good. If you sit somewhat close to it, it even has some sound stage faithfulness. Keep a realistic expectation on volume potential, but, it's no whimp, either. Bluetooth adds the ability for you to listen to your tablet, or, other bluetooth audio transmitting devise in the room, and, get the same satisfaction that you got with the television shows you watched earlier. I like this speaker!...I think you'll agree.
on September 19, 2013
This sound bar was a welcome addition to my son's 26" Vizio TV. He loves it. The Bluetooth works well with his IPhone and IPad. The sound quality is very good (considering the cost), but it isn't going to sound like a home theater system. I am happy with the purchase.
on December 7, 2014
This has been one of my best investments this year. I'm not an audiophile by any means, but I wanted something better than my default TV speakers. This sound bar provides high quality sound that you can feel. If you've getting audio exclusively from your TV speakers, like I had been, this will greatly enhance your enjoyment of any show or movie that you watch.

Also, the Bluetooth feature is extremely useful. Every morning I play music from my phone via Bluetooth as I get ready for the day. The convenience is unparalleled.

This is something I will use every day for the foreseeable future, so for the price it's a great deal.