- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
2-Year Multi-Device Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Plan covers all electronics purchased (Mobile Phones Excluded) within 12 months of purchase of the plan
- Click on "Learn More" or see below to view the full list of products covered
- Eligible products are covered for 2 years from the purchase of the plan with $1000 in total claim benefits
- Protects against drops, spills, and cracks immediately, and mechanical breakdown after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- $0 deductible. Cancel anytime. See full Terms and Conditions for details
VIZIO SB3851-C0 38-Inch 5.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Satellite Speakers
|Price:||$248.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- The complete 5.1 channel true surround sound home theater solution that places you in the center of the action. Includes a 38" sound bar with left, right and center channels, a wireless subwoofer and rear satellite speakers.
- Best in class audio performance: 100 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion*
- Built-in Bluetooth® lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Premium audio with Dolby Digital® and DTS Digital Surround™ decoding, plus DTS TruVolume™, DTS Studio Sound™ and DTS Circle Surround™ audio post processing
- Table stand or wall-mount options
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Immersive Home Theater Experience.
The addition of the rear satellite speakers and wireless subwoofer in VIZIO’s all-new 38” 5.1 Sound Bar System creates a true 5.1 surround sound experience, immersing you in the middle of the action.
5.1 Surround Sound.
The Sound Bar System features powerful speakers paired with a wireless subwoofer, delivering booming sound with crystal-clear audio quality. This combo brings an enticing home theater experience to the comforts of your home.
Upgrade to premium audio with VIZIO’s 38" 5.1 Sound Bar System. Best in class audio performance delivers up to 100 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion.
Wireless Sub & Rear Speakers
The wireless subwoofer and rear satellite speakers completely surrounds you with amazing audio and brings an audio experience like no other. Turn your TV into an immersive home theater experience.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly stream audio from your mobile devices. Lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger from anywhere in the room.
The audio standard for cinema, broadcast, DVD, Blu-ray, and streaming content, Dolby Digital surround sound provides dramatic spatial dimension to soundtracks and enhanced audio definition for an engaging listening experience.
DTS Digital Surround
Widely regarded as the benchmark for high-quality cinematic surround sound, advanced DTS Digital Surround brings the same multi-channel listening environment experienced in theaters directly to the listener's home, for an extraordinary home entertainment experience.
DTS Circle Surround
DTS Circle Surround is an advanced, highly versatile, patented multi-channel matrix decoder capable of supporting a wide range of surround sound creation and play back applications.
DTS Studio Sound
DTS Studio Surround is a powerful suite of audio enhancement technologies that increase the speakers’ acoustic capabilities, allowing them to produce impressive surround sound, richer dialog, deeper bass and a consistent listening volume.
Compare to similar items
This item VIZIO SB3851-C0 38-Inch 5.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Satellite Speakers
VIZIO SB3821-C6 38-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
VIZIO SB4451-C0 SmartCast 44-Inch 5.1 Channel Sound Bar System (2016 Model)
Sharper Image 5.1 Home Theater System With Subwoofer, Sound Bar & Satellite Speakers, Home Theater in a Box Surround Sound System
Yamaha YAS-203 Sound Bar with Bluetooth and Wireless Subwoofer
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Save Money on AMZN||Hardline Group LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||bluetooth||bluetooth||ethernet, wi-fi, bluetooth, usb, hdmi||bluetooth||bluetooth||Wired & Wireless|
|Item Dimensions||38.17 x 38 x 3 in||3 x 38 x 3 in||3 x 44 x 3 in||8.5 x 35 x 15 in||34.88 x 4.75 x 3.62 in||21.5 x 3.38 x 2.75 in|
|Item Weight||6.57 lbs||5.8 lbs||10.8 lbs||12 lbs||24.3 lbs||3.7 lbs|
|Speaker Type||Soundbar||Wireless, Subwoofers, Wall Mount, Soundbar||Surround||Speaker Systems||Soundbar||Soundbars|
Surround yourself with amazing sound with VIZIO’s all-new 38” 5.1 Sound Bar System, a great fit for 42”+ Class TVs. The addition of the rear satellite speakers and wireless subwoofer creates a true 5.1 surround sound experience, immersing you in the middle of the action. Built-in Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly stream audio from your mobile devices.
Read about our customers' top-rated sound bars on our Sound Bar Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
i like that the rear speakers use blu tooth so there is no wires that have to connect to the main unit.
i like that it will play music from a flash drive. but the files have to be in wav format. not mp3.
my only problem is the menu items on the remote wrap back to the top of the list when you get to the bottom.
so being blind i don't know where i am in the menu list to make changes.
other then this it sounds great. lots of room filling bass, even from tv brodcasts.
For some reason the remote will not do anything to affect the sound bar..it will not turn on or off..it will not control volume.. it will not change inputs. The weird thing is that on the remote screen it shows the changes but the receiver does nothing.
The controls on the speaker work fine as does the sound emitting from it and its wireless other speakers.
The only fix that I can make work is unplugging both the optical cable and the power cable and then turning off the sub-woofer. After that the remote works for a short time working as expected. the batteries are brand new in the remote as well.
I am wondering if it a issue with the speaker itself, windows 10 or the sound card. The sound is still working fine but it is very tiresome to remove the speaker from the wall to unplug all connections.
I may return it if I cant get the remote to work with the receiver. I just wish I knew what was causing it.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought the Vision expecting quality and reliability. It did work quite well for over a year.Read more