|Item Weight||5.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.9 x 2 x 16.9 inches|
|Item model number||VBR231|
VIZIO VBR231 Blu-Ray Player with Wireless Internet Application, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1. Plays Blu-ray Discs for full high definition 1080p video playback
- 1. Plays DVD discs and audio CDs for added versatility
- 1. Built-in 802.11n dual-band wireless networking for best wireless Internet performance
- 1. Access additional entertainment on demand through your high-speed Internet connection
- 1. Supports 7.1 digital audio output via HDMI (cable included) with Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD audio processing
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item VIZIO VBR231 Blu-Ray Player with Wireless Internet Application, Black
|Price||Unavailable||$42.50||$98.00||Add to cart to see price. Why?|
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||MallStop||Video & Audio Center||Video & Audio Center|
|Connectivity Technology||—||wi-fi_built_in, wi-fi_ready||Built-in Wi-Fi||ethernet, usb, hdmi|
|Item Dimensions||1.96 x 8.89 x 16.92 in||28.7 x 31.4 x 21.6 in||2.75 x 15.59 x 10.82 in||7.7 x 10.6 x 1.7 in|
|Item Weight||5.73 lbs||13.2 lbs||2.5 lbs||1.9 lbs|
The VIZIO Blu-ray Player with Wireless Internet Apps delivers full 1080p HD video, 7.1 surround sound and has built-in 802.11n dual-band wireless for easy access to movies, TV shows, music and more from the Internet.*. Also get 3 free HD movie rentals on VUDU, the online service that delivers 1080p HD movies!
Top customer reviews
Easy to set up but...
1. Had that cardboard across the top (me thinx it was floor model..aggrivating to say the least) liveable!
2. Would not stay connected to internet (not the router)
3. Froze during playback...both BR and regular DVD...First time took out audio and I had to hook up secondary cables for sound.
Sent it back...$20 bucks for shipping. Now I'm in for $180.
Just got exchange back today. Sent out prior to 01/07/2011.
Still easy to set up...
No cardboard or tacky glue residue...:)
Still freezing on playback! Luckily no loss of audio, YET!
BR played (Toy story 3) but wife reports regular DVD froze 3 times tonight. I am not happy but will try the recommended fix of taking off autoplay and see if I am successful...If not, back she goes for a refund...Of course I'm out another $20 in shipping for $200 investment into paper weight!!!
We played a DVD on our old player first and then again on the Blu-Ray. I can't say that the picture was enhanced all that much, but the sound definitely was.
My only complaint, if I had to have one, would be the buttons on the remote are loud when you press them. lol...yup, that's it. A definite smart buy!
And sure, the remote kinda sucks. But I also have a VIZIO tv so my tv remote has most all functions needed to opperate player. (It does not have an "eject" button.)
Warning to others...Don't press the green button!!!
It's only 3 1/2 months old and it no longer powers on. Vizio will not honor the warranty.
Save your money and buy something better from a real store. Dealing with manufacturers and sellers regarding resold-liquidated-inventory warranties sucks. It gives all of the above an excuse for telling you to take-a-hike, including Amazon.
In short..., RUN from this item while you still can. Complete waste of money and time.