Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 25, 2016
Works great
on June 17, 2016
Pretty cool
on June 23, 2015
One pair of glasses wouldn't charge and neither pair would connect to my VIZIO T.V. :-(
on January 22, 2015
Bought as gift for son who seemed to enjoy them
on September 2, 2015
Nice
on September 14, 2011
Works great right out of the box! I placed a charge on them for about 2 hours and watched 2 movies and numerous trailers so far. That comes to about 5 hours of use with no recharge needed. Sync with my TV is automatic and they turn off if not in use. Well worth the money.
on May 2, 2014
Did not work and this is the second time we've tried to acquire 3D glasses. We've about given up on watching 3D in our home. Ideas and suggestions anyone?
on December 9, 2011
There was a deal to get a pair of these free when I bought my TV. I've used them a few times and they work well and are well made. Charge lasts a long time.

I'd give them 5 stars if they were lighter and it was easier to tell when they are on.
on February 22, 2014
These did not work on arrival (they would not charge) and are no longer in production by Vizio. When I contacted the seller I was told to go through Vizio as they are under the manufacturer warranty. I contacted Vizio who was willing to replace them however, since they are no longer in production (since 2012) they do not carry stock on active 3D glasses; the newer TV's use passive 3D glasses. I went back to the seller who wanted me to send back the glasses with the original paperwork and box for inspection before they would decide if they would send out another set. Several days later, Vizio followed up with a phone call and said they located a set and would overnight them to me at no charge. I gave this product 1 star as a warning to consumers, because they may not work on arrival as it is old merchandise that is no longer being made and the seller is not very quick to send a replacement or refund. I do give 5 stars to Vizio customer service and my new glasses that work.
on February 13, 2013
I have an early-generation Vizio 47inch 3d set. These are active glasses that require charging to use and are a bit bulky but not overly so. Now I have 4 sets and I use them alot since I now buy 3d titles whenever I can.