- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
VIZIO 39 inches 720p LED TV D39HN-E0 (2016)
- 1. Full Array LED Backlight - Distributes LEDs along the edge of the screen for a brilliant picture in an all-new modern design.
- 2. HD Picture - Watch TV in crisp, clear 720p high-definition resolution.
- 3. New, Modern Design - A new base design combined with a slim frame makes the new D-Series a perfect upgrade to any room.
- 4. 2 HDMI port - perfect for connecting all your high definition entertainment devices to the TV
- 5. Energy Star 7.0 - More energy efficient than conventional CCFL-based LCD TVs to save you even more. B019PZD49Y Smart Functionality: No
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Incredible Picture. Unbeatable Value.
The all-new D-Series Full-Array LED TV has arrived. Featuring a new modern design, and brilliant picture quality, VIZIO’s D-Series brings you HD entertainment at an incredible value.
Picture Perfect Brilliance.
The VIZIO D-Series delivers stunning picture quality and clarity from innovative features that put greater beauty into every pixel.
Distributes LEDs behind the entire screen delivering superior light uniformity and picture performance.
Watch TV in crisp, clear 720p high-definition resolution.
HDMI and USB ports are perfect for connecting all your high definition entertainment devices to the TV.
Advanced virtual surround sound audio from VIZO’s two built-in speakers.
More energy efficient than conventional LCD TVs to save you even more on energy bills.