|Item model number||MR127 MA|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MR127 MA|
VMAX MR127 12 Volt 100Ah AGM Deep Cycle Maintenance Free Battery for boats and 40-100lb minn kota, minnkota, cobra, sevylor and other trolling motor (12V 100AH, GROUP 27 Marine Deep Cycle AGM Battery)
|Price:||$244.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$15.00 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 Volt 100Ah Group 27 Deep Cycle Heavy Duty AGM Marine Deep Cycle Maintenence Free Battery (Includes carrying handles)
- Electrolyte Suspension system VMAX tanks utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) of a high porosity that totally absorb and contain the electrolyte. No silica gels or any other contaminants are used
- Heavy Duty Grids: VMAX heavy duty lead tin alloys provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications, even after repeated over discharges.
- Fits any Group 27 Battery Box, fits the MinnKota Trolling Motor Power Center
- •Bargainshore offers FREE Signature Confirmation on most bulky orders in excess of $150.00. You can waive the Signature Confirmation by sending us a message with your request when placing your order. Orders of 5 or more batteries shipped on a pallet must be signed for when delivered. A contact number is required to schedule pallet delivery.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Seller Warranty Description30 days money back warranty. Shipping for returned items paid by: buyer. We offer full 12 months exchange warranty from date of purchase for manufacturers defects.
The heart of the VMAX is the unique physical and chemical structure of its plates. The special treatment and manufacturing process they undergo gains them unique reliability, strength and high performance far exceeding those of other Pb-Ca plates used in similar looking products. Using our specially designed Absorbed Glass Matt (AGM) between the VMAX plates, adds to its many physical and electrical advantages that make it superior to the Wet Lead Acid Batteries. This also maximizes the VMAX resistance to shocks and vibrations. Since the electrolyte is totally absorbed by the AGM, the VMAX is classified as “non-spillable and non-hazardous”. A tough Tank seals and protects the tightly packed plates delivering the VMAX in a 100% maintenance-free package. Though VMAX Tanks are best known for their long life span, their capability to recover after repeated deep discharges is what makes them the favorite choice for any application.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I usually come back with just under half after a long weekend. Highly recommend this for trolling motors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Endura 30 on an inflatable kayak.
I am very impressed with this battery
On my first trip out, went 6 mi round trip