VMAXSLR125-6 QTY 6 Vmaxtanks AGM 125ah EA 750AH TOTAL Solar Wind Power Backup AGM 12V VMAX solar Battery
|Price:||$1,599.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- QTY <6> 13"*7"*8.7"h Heavy Duty 12V AGM DEEP CYCLE BATTERY
- 8mm Hex Screw in Terminals (included,for use with ring terminals) . Military grade custom made plates
- Charge using AC, Solar or Wind Power. Float Service Life span of 8 to 10 years
- AGM with 99% recombination capabilities; no dangerous fumes or gases.
- Bargainshore offers FREE Signature Confirmation on most bulky orders in excess of $150.00. You can waive the Signature Confirmation by sending us a message with your request when placing your order. Orders of 5 or more batteries shipped on a pallet must be signed for when delivered. A contact number is required to schedule pallet delivery.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Vmaxtanks SLR125 AGM 12V 125ah Battery for Solar Wind Power Emergency Backup Generator PV panel or Charger AGM 12V VMAX Battery (12 Volt 125Ah Group 31 AGM Solar Battery)
VMAXSLR200 Vmaxtanks AGM 200ah EA Solar Wind Power Backup AGM 12V VMAX Battery
Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel
QTY (4) Vmaxtanks AGM 125ah EA 500AH TOTAL Vmaxtanks AGM for Solar Wind Power Emergency Backup Generator PV panel or Charger 12V Battery
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
AGM Electrolyte Suspension System Custom Built Military Grade Alloys Maintenance free Operation Fast Charge Delivery Capabilities Extremely Low Self Discharge Rate Extreme Vibrations, Heat and Weather resistant Sealed Non-Spillable Non Hazardous Construction Maximum Power Density and Deep Cycle Capabilities VMAXTANKS Authorized Amazon Seller: Bargainshore
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought 6 of these to use at an off grid cabin charged by solar (12 v setup). Only have a few things out there requiring electricity, so I added up all the amps I would use per hour, added a little for growth and cloudy day reserve yada yada. Didnt need the 6 but the price was right and there have been times Ive been out at the cabin for weeks without only a few good sunny days to charge back up. Not to bore you with numbers I chose overkill & to try not go below 80% discharge :) There are die hard solar guys who will disagree with that method but it works. Besides inverters cut off around 10v anyway.
On to the batteries - they were packaged well, shipped well (did I mention free from the bargain store - haa), fully charged and ready to rock and roll. Made some cables to tie them together, hooked up the inverter, solar panels and I was in business. Cant find any other 125 AGM batteries for that price.
Knew there would be a torque value for the bolts - I believe it was 10 inch pounds that I found on the manufacturers web site. Also on the site there is expected lifespan charts based on number of times discharged & on depth of discharge etc. Cant remember off the top of my head but think it was 1500 cycles going down to 80% (10.8 volts?)
Other then trekking the batteries through the woods to the cabin on the ATV - which was still fun btw. I now have more than enough power to run a few lights, coffee pot, clock & a few other comforts of home.