|Item Weight||25 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.7 x 6.1 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||VMAX857 TM|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VMAX857 TM|
VMAXTANKS VMAX V35-857 12 Volt 35AH AGM Battery Marine Deep Cycle HI Performance Battery ideal for boats and 18-35lb minn kota, minnkota, cobra, sevylor and other trolling motor (12V 35AH, GROUP U1)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$20.00 (15%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dimensions: L=7.7" W=5" H=6.1"
- Also avilable as a battery kit: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HOUCLWE
- Heavy Duty Grids: VMAX heavy duty lead tin alloys provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications, even after repeated over discharges.
- Maintenance Free Operation: There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to VMAX tanks during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
- RECOMMENDED CHARGER: VMAX BC1204 12V 3.3Amp
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The heart of the VMAX is the unique physical and chemical structure of its plates. The special treatment and manufacturing process they undergo gains them unique reliability, strength and high performance far exceeding those of other Pb-Ca plates used in similar looking products. Using our specially designed Absorbed Glass Matt (AGM) between the VMAX plates, adds to it many physical and electrical advantages that make it superior to the Wet Lead Acid Batteries. This also maximizes the VMAX resistance to shocks and vibrations. Since the electrolyte is totally absorbed by the AGM, the VMAX is classified as “non-spillable and non-hazardous”. A tough Tank seals and protects the tightly packed plates delivering the VMAX in a 100% maintenance-free package. Though VMAX Tanks are best known for their long life span, their capability to recover after repeated deep discharges is what makes them the favorite choice for any application. est 4-9 HOURS (40LB/18LB) RUNNING TIME WITH 50-60% DEPTH OF DISCHARGE ON 18-40LB TROLLING MOTORS. (NOTE: LONGER EST. TIME APPLIES TO THE SMALLEST LISTED RANGE OF TROLLING MOTOR POWER WHILE THE SHORTER EST. TIME APPLIES TO THE LARGEST LISTED RANGE. DIVIDE EST. TIME BY 3 WHEN OPERATING MOTOR AT WOT WITH 100% DOD (Depth Of Discharge), OR BY 5 WITH 60% DOD) CHECK OUR FULL LINE OF VMAX MARINE BATTERIES FOR LARGER TROLLING MOTORS OR LONGER RUNNING TIMES.