VMI M-00119 Charcoal BBQ Grill, 18-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tough Baked Finish for Durability and Easy Cleaning
- Chrome Plated Cooking Grid
- Twin Vent System for Heat Control
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Item Dimensions||19 x 9 x 19 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M-00119|
|Shipping Weight||9.4 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Price: $29 - quite a deal, similar grill sells for $40-$50 at Walmart.
2. Light weight
3. Cooks perfectly fine, I used wood charcoal and it worked like a charm.
4. Ashtray that functions: I get a lot of ash after cooking and it all gets deposited nicely underneath the charcoal tray without creating a mess.
1. Wheels are joke. Don't expect them to function too much. Very filmy and you're probably better off lifting the entire thing.
2. Height: If you plan on sitting on a chair and cook - good deal. If not, you might end up with a sore back but full stomach.
3. Instruction: Poorly described assembly instruction, not quite clear and the figures are somewhat not professional. But still it was easy to set up with little to no help from the instruction provided.
And the other thing I won't put in Cons as it was listed right in the listing. The diameter is 18-inch which means if two of you are cooking, it's cool. But for a medium family of 3/4, you'll need a bigger grill. But I think it goes without saying since it clearly says 18-inch diameter and priced pretty fair.
Yes ONLY if the price stays same at $29. Amazon tends to hike price after a while, if this happens to this product then I'd probably seek elsewhere. What I mean is, for $40/$50 you can get better grill but for $29 this is THE deal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Spice up your man cave with this decorative grill*. Just insert a flash light or download VMI's mobile light app and you'll practically smell those patties frying! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ruben Reyes
This was really worth the price. I didn't think i would be using it that much, but turns out we would have community bbq's at my apartment building at least 3 times a week. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
BBQ grill is flimsy and parts don't fit together very well. Should be discontinued by manufacturer. Holds charcoal to be burned but that's about all. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Kindle Customer
Bought this on the cheap for new house and it has worked fine for me. Not the strongest materials, but I get a nice, even cook each time. Good budget grill.Published on July 22, 2014 by John