- Hardcover: 768 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2nd edition (February 1, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0442205902
- ISBN-13: 978-0442205904
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,174,144 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
VNR Concise Encyclopedia of Mathematics (Second Edition) Hardcover – February 1, 1990
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
first Edition and the second one is even better. they
have corect some misprinted pages in the euklidian
geometry.The analytical geometry section is perfect.
Tensors are not included but I ask too much .
I recomented it for everyone who loves mathematics.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Adds depths to one search in mathematical techniques.Published 5 months ago by harold l. clayton,sr.
My favorite math book ever! There are plenty of math books that go into a lot more depth, but for a quick refresher or survey of a field, this book cannot be beatPublished on November 4, 2013 by Brian K. Catlin
I first saw this book in 2001, in a quaint little bookshop in the Old City (Knoxville), when I was hunting for the first edition of a particular classic. Read morePublished on July 8, 2011 by Bidit Mazumder