Huawei P30 Pro 128GB+8GB RAM (VOG-L29) 40MP LTE Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone (International Version, No Warranty in the US) (Aurora)
|Wireless Carrier||T-Mobile, AT&T|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Screen Size||6.3 Inches|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
|Item Weight||500 Grams|
About this item
- 3G HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300) - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.47 inches 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~398 ppi density) - Android 9.0 + EMUI 9.0 - IP68 dust/water resistant - Front/back glass, aluminum frame
- 128GB + 8GB RAM - NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses SIM 2) - Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery - Hisilicon Kirin 980 Octa-core 2.6GHz
- Rear Camera: 40 MP, f/1.6, 27mm (wide) + 20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide) + Periscope 8 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (telephoto) - Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0, (wide) - Video: 2160p@30fps
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carrier ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Es mi primer teléfono Huawei y WOW solo quiero decir
Bye Apple bienvenido Huawei 😊😁
I included three pictures. The butterfly (a Mourning Cloak) was taken hand held at 1X on a windy day. It shows the detail the camera can get under difficult conditions. The boats show the detail it can pick out in a standard landscape. The waterlilies were shot with the telephoto from about 30 yards. All these were handheld and a tripod would have allowed the AI to beef up the detail. None have been modified or edited. I have only had this phone about 3 weeks and I'm still learning how to use it. I have a picture of a heron that was about 100 yards away handheld. The camera's AI tries to improve detail by having you hold the camera steady but without a tripod it produced shadowing.
Other features need work by the owner. Google software takes the place of Huawei's systems in most cases. This is not always smooth for me as I am not an expert on the area. After three weeks I've adjusted to most of the software differences.
The current price at Amazon for a Huawei P30 Pro is about 60% of the best new iPhones and much less than Samsung's. Worried about the "spy thing"? The President of MicroSoft, its chief legal officer, recently asked the administration to stop the nonsense and allow Huawei to fully enter the US market. Whom to believe -- an industry bigwig or twelve-lies-a-day-Donnie? Politics aside, the Huawei P30 Pro packs a great camera into an excellent phone. Did I mention the 2-day battery?
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on May 13, 2019
Las fotos que toma son increíbles, el procesador basta y sobra para todo trabajo, el EMUI no es la mejor capa de Android, pero con el tiempo te acostumbras y tiene un par de funciones que otras capas no proporcionan.