- Save 22% each on Qualifying Vos Knives items offered by Ventura Online Shopping when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code 5ZMFZJMR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code 5ZMFZJMR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 18% each on Qualifying Vos Knives items offered by Ventura Online Shopping when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code J4BM88IV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code J4BM88IV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying Vos knives items offered by Ventura Online Shopping when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code VC3MISDK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code VC3MISDK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
VOS 8 Inch Chef Knife with Sheath Cover Box and Cookbook - Green
|Sale:||$19.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LIGHT AS A FEATHER: When holding our chef knife you will be glad it's so lightweight it doesn't feel like you're holding anything, because you'll have much more control when you're slicing things up.
- SO SHARP IT'S SCARY: The chef's knife needs blades to cut through anything like butter, plus each Japanese chef knife you'll get is ceramic so will stay that way 15 times longer than one made from steel.
- A SPECIALLY DESIGNED GRIP: Once you feel comfortable holding the best chef knife we've ever created it will turn you from amateur to professional, and you'll not want to slide it into your chef knife sheath when you're done.
- AS PURE AS SNOW: Everything in your new ceramic knife kit is rust-proof and easy to clean, plus our zirconia hard blades are impervious to anything in the kitchen they will ever come into contact with when you're cooking.
- VERY FAST SLICING SPEED: Every chef knife set with case will let you cut through things like lightning, so it's no wonder we feel safe offering a 30-day money back guarantee. Click 'Add to Cart' now!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
It's too easy to get carried away!
In case you're wondering how fast you'll be able to slice through things, let's just say the mineral hardness is closer to a
diamond than normal steel. It also allows it to stay razor sharp for 15 times longer than your current knifes, and it's
impenetrable to anything from acid to oil. It will feel like an extension on the end of your hand, and those dark days taking
ages to prepare vegetables will be gone forever.
Everything comes back to control!
Give an amateur samurai the sharpest sword in the world and they'll not know what to do with it, but once they've learned
how to control it they'll be able to perform magical feats. Your chef knife skills will be because of how light it feels in your hand,
which is roughly half the weight of the ones you use right now. The specially-designed handle adds the finishing touch,
and you'll never feel as comfortable holding another knife again as soon as you touch it.
Your Japanese chef knife should always be:
- Easy enough to rinse clean under water within a few seconds.
- Packing a durable sheath to prevent accidents from happening.
- Well-balanced when you're holding it in your hand.
- Unable to leave a bad taste or smell on anything it touches.
- Capable of saving you time by staying really sharp for years.If you think you like the knife you're using at the moment, you'll be in for a shock once you try this one for the very first time. Click 'Add to Cart' now!
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:41 Mins|
This is a large knife and the blade itself is 8 inches long and 1 ¾ inches wide. The handle is easy to grip and there are thumb rests on the sides to improve your grip. The thumb grip areas are good for left and right handed people. Overall the knife is 12 ½ inches long with a large easy to grip handle.
In the video we cut up a pear and a celery stick and the knife is as sharp as a razor. The knife comes in a nice gift box and it is a suitable gift for a family member or a friend that loves to cook. My wife loves it and she rated it at 5 stars.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample but I stated that if I provided a review that it would be fair and honest.
The knife comes packages remarkably well, nicely seated in the foam cutout of a small magnetic box. I imagine most won’t store it this way though, which is fine because VOS includes a very tough sheath with the knife that is perfect for storing it in drawers with the rest of the silverware. The knife itself isn’t anything special when it comes to physical aesthetics, it’s a slightly pearlescent white blade with a green (or purple) handle and VOS silkscreened on the side. This is probably for the best, given that most modern kitchenware and appliances have taken on the creativity of a 50 year old accountant taking a new route to work. If anyone was genuinely curious of the knife was actually ceramic, I can reassure you that it is. I will upload a picture where I shine a light through the blade, this is a quick way to verify ceramic knifes because they are not 100% opaque like steel ones. This is great as far as maintaining sharpness goes, but be careful because a big enough shock or bend will crack or break the ceramic. That’s not a likely outcome, but it is a possibility with this material. The blade does not come terribly sharp as-is from VOS, and you may find yourself honing that blade rather quickly. As-is out of the box, it has a hard time cutting through anything less rigid than a fresh cucumber soaked in distilled water. This makes it great for cutting through watermelon flesh, but then again, so is a butter knife. Moral of the story, sharpen the blade and you’ll likely be satisfied because other than that it is a solid knife.Read more ›
Update - The tip on these knives are pretty fragile. The end of mine broke off, and I have no idea when or how. My wife started running ours through the dishwasher and I don't think it survived the experience. Hand wash this one. It's still extremely sharp, you just have to baby it a bit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love a good knife. After using the same set of knives for 20+ years, I decided to try this knife. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by CM
This is my first ceramic blade knife and it cuts meats, veggies and fruits like butter. The handle is very comfortable and the the knife is well made. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Pvtbubba
I have a smaller ceramic knife that I like and use a lot. Sometimes I need a longer blade and I wanted another ceramic knife. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Larry B
. . .very sharp knife. well balanced, and right size for most cutting needs. Protective case is handy and unobtrusive.Published 15 days ago by Cecille Calleja
A terrific ceramic knife.. We have lots of other ceramics but the wife (boss) says the Vos Ceramic Chef Knife is just "the cat's whiskers" she loves this knife and I LOVED... Read morePublished 28 days ago by JSH