|Item model number||VRBT400|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VRBT400|
NEW VR3 BLUETOOTH HANDS FREE CELL PHONE CAR KIT MIRROR
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
I like it ok, I guess. Here are my findings:
1) It does what it was supposed to do, let you talk without using hands.
2) It has crystal clear reception. I can clearly hear and be heard.
3) It's "in mirror screen" is a good addition to the features.
1) It clips OVER the stock mirror, instead of replaces it. This creates a heavy, big, bulky mirror, that needs to be adjusted every time I get in the car because it sags down.
2) The quality of the mirror that comes with this thing is crap. It's dark and I can't see anything in it. I have taken to looking at my side mirrors for what I used to just glance in the rearview mirror for. Very disappointing.
3) Too many features, buttons and functions. Just give me a mirror that is clear and sharp, that I can talk on. Keep the hundred buttons and this and that. If I wanted a detachable ear piece, or a private conversation, I would just pick up the handset.
4) I have to stretch a cord from my lighter socket, up through the air, and across the car to the mirror to recharge it. If my car isn't running, my socket's not on, so how is it supposed to charge? Batteries would have been better.
5) The music I listen to is bass heavy. Every time the bass hits, the mirror vibrates and I can't see a damn thing in it.
6) If you want to try to charge the mirror and use it to talk at the same time, forget it. The caller will hear a hum that is too loud to hear you talk, so you have to unplug it to carry a conversation and hope your battery doesn't die.Read more ›
You answer the calls by pressing the big button in the center and the Caller ID lights up brightly in red so you know who's calling. There is a scroll-down button to search for prior calls in case you want to redial - all without touching your cel phone. It can even be in your briefcase and this mirror will "automatically" link to your phone as soon as you turn it on. You will notice that the built-in speaker has amazing sound clarity. And if you need to leave the car while still on the call, you don't have to switch back to your handheld, you simply pull off the included earpiece connected to the right of the mirror which charges when connected so you don't forget to keep it charged and the mirror will read "Ear" to show you your now connected to earpiece and not to mirror anymore.
Best of all is that the inculded battery pack keeps its charge for days and even weeks* at a time (*if you remember to power it off when you leave).
There is no hard installation, it snaps over your existing rear-view mirror and completely covers it so you don't see two mirrors - it's completely professional looking - and sounding.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
No good! I ordered this but had to return it because the thing in the back that connects to the mirror broke, they sent me a new one, just in the process of fixing it on my mirror... Read morePublished on January 27, 2010 by Carolyn Quashigah
This was a Christmas gift for my brother who's on the phone constantly. If it wasn't for his car we wouldn't talk. ;-) And this is one of the few gifts he actually uses. Read morePublished on August 12, 2009 by C. Crowley
I personally love this product. It works and that's that. I have no problems with the mirror; however, because I have a small car, I have trouble with putting the window visor down... Read morePublished on January 3, 2009 by Kyson Lu