Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Baby Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
VSGO DDR16 DSLR or SLR Camera APS-C Sensor Cleaning Kit (12 X 16mm Sensor Cleaning Swabs + 15ml Sensor Cleaner)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exclusive product by UES for standard APS-C Frame Camera sensor
- Non-alcoholic base water ensures minimum friction and static build up
- Micrometer level fiber cloth absorbs and sweeps invisible particles
- Super thin and flexible cleaning-tongue spread pressure evenly for safe and complete cleaning
- Multi ingredients formula cleaner for smooth and effective Sensor cleaning
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
VSGO DDR-16 sensor cleaning swab is specially design for APS-C type 16mm sensors. It is compatible with, but not limited to the following cameras:
• Canon: EOS Rebel T3, T3I, T5; EOS 50D, 60D, 70D, 80D
• Nikon: D3000 - D3300, D5000 - D5500, D7000 - D7200, D40 - D90
• Sony: NEX3 - NEX7, A100 - A700, A5000 - A6500
Unique Leak-proof Design of the Sensor Cleaner Bottle
• Double Seal prevents leakage and contamination.
• Please Note there is a clear removable plastic seal covers the hole enabling drops to be dispensed to the swab
You only need ONE drop to apply wet cleaning. DO NOT put too much cleaner on the swab. You don't need to press the bottle too hard to dispense a drop of the cleaner. It will drip naturally and smoothly.
Sensor Cleaning Process with VSGO DDR-16
1. Before start, shoot a piece of white paper with Aperture Priority (A) mode set at f/22 or higher, so you could see where the dust is located on the sensor.
2. You need to set your camera to a sensor clean mode, so the delicate shutter and mirror mechanisms stay out of the way when you clean the sensor.
3. Go to your camera setup, and select 'Lock Mirror Up For Cleaning'. This option will be greyed out unless your camera's battery is fully charged.
4. Use a professional air blower to blow loose dust off the sensor.
5. Dispense 1 drop of the sensor cleaner to the head of the swab.
6. Drag the swab slowly and smoothly from the left of the sensor to the right. Use a single movement.
7. Turn the swab around and drag the clean side of the swab from right to left. Throw this swab away and never reuse a used swab.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wow, what a difference. FYI the bottle of liquid is sealed with a plastic mini plug. Just pry up the plastic edge and it pops off.
Great product, no residue, works as stated. I bought this stuff, not lucky like some folks to get a freebie to evaluate.
I tried a Lenspen LENSK1A Sensorklear Ii with Articulated Tip but that didn't remove the evaporated liquid mark. I then tried this cleaning tool dry but it did not work. I then placed a tiny amount of liquid cleaner on to the cleaning tool and then gently applied to the sensor and within seconds the spot was gone and the liquid evaporated. Doesn't appear to have left any residue and my pictures are back to spot free perfection. No complaints!
Therefore, i gave this a try, and it worked.
Just make sure to use the brush once per side.
If you try to use it again it may scratch the sensor do to the dust on the brush.
I used about 3 ~4 brush (dry > wet > dry), and after the clean up i have double check and the spot is now gone and works great.
Here is why its getting 3 stars - The swabs are slightly smaller than the aps-c sensor of the a6500 yet they say they are compatible. This means I have to make an extra pass with the same edge which is ill advised. The less you touch your sensor the better. I have no idea how the cleaner is as I have eclipse for my sony and canon sensors and its never given me a problem in 12 years of cleaning sensors.
They work, they're cheap, they're in my bag.
Among the least overpriced of the overpriced swabs, and did not leave any scratches that I could notice with the naked eye. They did get the dust my rocket blower could not.