3 Year Baby Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
UES VSGO Camera Sensor Cleaning Swab Type 3 (VSGO DDR23) for Full-Frame Camera Sensor (CCD/CMOS): Package of 10 X 24mm Cleaning Swabs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package includes 10pcs 24mm cleaning swabs for Full-Frame Sensors (Sensor Cleaner is NOT INCLUDED)
- Micrometer level fiber cloth absorbs and sweeps dust and invisible particles
- Super soft and flexible swab head spreads pressure evenly across the sensor
- Every sensor cleaning swab is made in a 100% dust-free environment and sealed in a vacuum package
- Guaranteed safe to your sensor if the cleaning instruction is followed
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
UES DDR-23 DSRL or SRL Digital Camera Full Frame Sensor Cleaning Swabs
• The patent cleaning swab has extremely soft head, no damage to your sensor.
• The head cover is made of super fine microfiber cloth which is soft to your sensor and hard to the dirt.
• The width of swab is 24mm which is compatible to Full-Frame sensors.
• Each swab is packed in a vacuumed package ensure 100% dust free.
Instruction for Achieving the Best Cleaning Result:
• Clean your camera at a bright and clean area.
• Set camera to sensor clean mode (make sure your camera's battery is fully charged, otherwise the function is greyed out).
• Remove the lens.
• Use professional air blower to blast the dust from sensor.
• Remove the UES full frame sensor cleaning swab form its vacuumed package and drip 1-2 drops of Cleaning Liquid on the head of the swab.
• Gently drag the swab from the left of sensor to right. Turn the swap around and drag the clean side from right of sensor to the left.
• Exit clean mode when cleaning finished. Turn off power and install lens. Keep camera in appropriative camera bag.
• Clean your camera on a regular basis effectively remove dust and other dirt which increases camera's useful life.
• Make sure your camera's battery is fully charged before your sensor cleaning process to avoid low power reflector turn back to cause damage.
• One swipe in each direction. The swabs are not reusable.
• Do not use sensor cleaner in extreme temperature. It works the best in room temperature.
• Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat or play with it!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Sony a7R II Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera, Body Only (Black) (ILCE7RM2/B) has a pretty effective in-built sensor de-dusting mechanism, but a wet clean is occasionally necessary. I purchased these swabs four months ago and am just using them. This time I started with an anti-static brush but still had a faint smear and one blob in the way of pristine images.
The swab wanted a good five drops of Photographic Solutions 0.5 fl oz Aeroclipse Cleaning Fluid for Digital Sensor, Non-Flammable to work properly. I swiped one way with the wet side, then reversed with the dry. First try and the sensor looked like new when examined under a magnifier.
The bottom line is that this is easy to use (rip open bag, treat with liquid, swipe, swipe) and does the job.
The larger "full Frame" size swab made it to where I couldn't "turn" the swab to clean it like the instructions indicate, due to space inside the sensor housing, but it still worked for me. They came sealed in individual pouches, and the box itself was sealed in plastic wrap, so there is no worry about dust contamination after shipping.