Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Product Packaging: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change
Price:$23.99 - $33.99

Showing 1-10 of 1,323 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,534 reviews
on April 22, 2017
Not going to lie it can get annoying. Most baby music toys well get annoying. It holds his attention for decent amount of time though so worth it. Has two volume levels but I don't know anyone who would ever want to listen to mary had a little lamb on high volume.
on January 20, 2016
This is a lovely book for babies! We have had books like this one over the years with our older girls, and they never disappoint - this is a very good product that will occupy your baby or toddler for many stretches of time, and keep him/her happy.
on September 14, 2017
My 8month old son really liked playing with this for the week that we've had it, not so much this morning though. It seems to have either run out of batteries, which none of our other baby toys from VTech have done so quickly or it's broken but after just a week it's a colorful, heavy, 3pg book, not a fun, musical, light up toy.
on December 16, 2014
This e-book for kids is designed just right for the tiny hands although I was worried and keep an eye when my 5 months old tries to flip the leaves. The item is definitely somewhat heavy for little kids to lift, but the right level of volume, just enough rhyme (less than half of the rhyme) and occasional animal sounds keep anyone engaged for a while.

The build is good quality, but the LED light housings for the animals (on the right side to lift each plate) appear flimsy, but however hard I try, they housing is strong enough to withstand the pressure. So far no complaints, but it is only a week into the purchase.
on February 17, 2017
ALTHOUGH this is so adorable I did return it. Felt my grandson would not like it. I gave it 5 stars cause it's darling and I am sure it will be perfect for someone else's child or grandchild. Knowing my grandson I know he would not sit and have any interest in this. He's just to interested in taking things apart and crawling right now.
on January 16, 2017
I was looking some cause and effect toy to help my baby develop more precision for his hand. This product is very cute, music is fun, and baby loves it. The down size of it is that the cause and effect relationship is not strongly associated which is why we bought it . When you press one button, all the lights go off not just the one you press.

But overall, it's still very good product
on February 13, 2014
I bought this for my son for long trips in the car. I have a lot of family out of state and hours in a car seat can drive any kid crazy, especially my 9 month old. I loved that every page had something for him to touch, move, push, touch...AND it read the nursery rhymes to him! Win Win! not... it only reads the first two lines on the rhymes - which is okay.... I guess. I'm pretty disappointed in it. And it tends to glitch on high volume a lot of the time... the yellow lamb will just "strobe" and it skips... I'm keeping it because my son likes it... when it works. I got it cheap enough that I can't complain. Especially since it was a Christmas present and I'm not about to take something "Santa" gave him away... I just wish I knew ahead of time...
on February 13, 2012
1 year old liked this right away...especially the music, and the plastic 3 dimensional animal shaped tabs that lite up that are also the push buttons for the songs inside the book.

Has moveable oval character on a slide opening (as seen on front cover) while other pages have an oval character piece that rotate or move while still attached to the page. This will take a lot of abuse or spills as it is very glossy plastic coated artwork. The spine of book is large brain of book with slide on / off button with two sound levels and either one is NOT loud, but just right for a child that has book in their lap or on the floor while playing. The spine has large attached rings that hold each page in green, yellow & blue.

For kids that like music, or parents looking for old time familiar nursery rhyme music this is the one.
on May 12, 2014
My daughter and son-in-law have been saving this product until their daughter got a little over. However, I discovered that at last visit, this is a good distraction for a 9-month old, who has reached an age where she doesn't want to be on the changing table because she'd rather be playing. I just lean it up against the back of the changing table to distract her for a few minutes and we have fuss free changing so she can get back to her busy life. This was an unforeseen use, but very much appreciated. At reading time baby loves the colors, the rhymes, the games and the lights.
on February 15, 2017
I purchased this book for my 3-month-old grandson. His parents are already helping him to experience all it has to offer as he sits in their laps. This is a great first interactive book for babies. V Tech is the holy grail for interactive learning toys, so I could not go wrong purchasing one of their products

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.