Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 797 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 875 reviews
on March 6, 2017
I was looking for something more interactive for my son to play with. He really enjoyed a Wheels on the Bus book from Costco. The positive features for this are:
1. Different tunes
2.Story mode and song mode
3. Lights
4. Different moving parts
5. Different buttons to push
6.Different light up parts
7.Tunes are catchy and you can easily sing to them, plus they match the page

Cons
1. The words in the sing-a-long stop halfway through so you are supposed to finish on your own which I guess can encourage your kids to finish reading/singing. But right now makes me feel like a bit of an idiot
2. Doesn't seem to have a way to switch from story mode to sing mode so it is a hit and see what happens instead of saying oh let's sing Mary had a little lamb.

Overall my 7 month old enjoys it for short periods of time, but since it is not repetitive I think he loses interest pretty fast right now. Maybe when he is older he will enjoy it more
on February 22, 2016
Was extremely disappointed in this product!!!! I bought it for my son for Christmas, and right after opening it, it broke!!!! It will start to sing a song (for maybe a few seconds.......) and then it glitches and makes awful noises! not impressed! Would definitely never purchase again or recommend to anyone!
on March 27, 2017
My LO does like this, I only wish there was something to lower the volume even more, lol! It's so annoying. The songs are typical nursery rhymes but sang off key, like not what I'm used to, although I was an 80's baby so maybe it changed in the 90's? Idk, but he likes it. I don't think he'll play with it too long, but for now, it keeps him entertained.
on April 22, 2017
Not going to lie it can get annoying. Most baby music toys well get annoying. It holds his attention for decent amount of time though so worth it. Has two volume levels but I don't know anyone who would ever want to listen to mary had a little lamb on high volume.
on January 20, 2016
This is a lovely book for babies! We have had books like this one over the years with our older girls, and they never disappoint - this is a very good product that will occupy your baby or toddler for many stretches of time, and keep him/her happy.
on April 6, 2017
This toy was a gift for a 1 yr
old. As soon as I handed toy to
child they threw it across the room, when I picked it up it was not broken, thumbs up for durability!
Great buy for active toddlers, kid tested, adult approved!
on February 4, 2017
My granddaughters love this book. Got if for Christmas for the 1 year old, but the 3 year old loves it too.
on March 13, 2017
My granddaughter likes to listen to the music and together we read the rhymes. I wish the songs were sung completely, rather than just the first few lines.
on March 30, 2017
This was a great buy. It tells little rhymes, sings little songs and has lots of buttons to play with. My granddaughter loves it.
on February 28, 2016
I tried this out before giving to my granddaughter. the colorful product is good, the light up animals and sounds are good. what is not to my liking is the nursery rhyme only does two lines.. how does a small child know the rest of the rhyme when it just plays musical. At first I was impressed about the amount of songs, but they don't all sing the words - it is instrumental. disappointed in this product. plus one other review- when you want to select a song it is difficult to figure out how to play all the songs that are listed. it just tells you to play the musical note but you get what you get. I have yet to hear all the songs listed. any suggestions ???????

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.