Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 804 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 883 reviews
on March 6, 2017
I was looking for something more interactive for my son to play with. He really enjoyed a Wheels on the Bus book from Costco. The positive features for this are:
1. Different tunes
2.Story mode and song mode
3. Lights
4. Different moving parts
5. Different buttons to push
6.Different light up parts
7.Tunes are catchy and you can easily sing to them, plus they match the page

Cons
1. The words in the sing-a-long stop halfway through so you are supposed to finish on your own which I guess can encourage your kids to finish reading/singing. But right now makes me feel like a bit of an idiot
2. Doesn't seem to have a way to switch from story mode to sing mode so it is a hit and see what happens instead of saying oh let's sing Mary had a little lamb.

Overall my 7 month old enjoys it for short periods of time, but since it is not repetitive I think he loses interest pretty fast right now. Maybe when he is older he will enjoy it more
on February 22, 2016
Was extremely disappointed in this product!!!! I bought it for my son for Christmas, and right after opening it, it broke!!!! It will start to sing a song (for maybe a few seconds.......) and then it glitches and makes awful noises! not impressed! Would definitely never purchase again or recommend to anyone!
on May 24, 2017
this is a nice teaching toy and playful... just a bit more for younger say 11/2 yrs old... not 2 and 3... but, she enjoys it still, so that gives you some idea... that it is worth the money...and wont be overwhelming.... its always nice to have a few toys that are not too challenging... we tend to want everything to challenge them... so I give 4 stars.... but, as I watch her still playing maybe should be 5? it is well made and holds up drops and child handling...very well.
on March 27, 2017
My LO does like this, I only wish there was something to lower the volume even more, lol! It's so annoying. The songs are typical nursery rhymes but sang off key, like not what I'm used to, although I was an 80's baby so maybe it changed in the 90's? Idk, but he likes it. I don't think he'll play with it too long, but for now, it keeps him entertained.
on October 18, 2016
I love this music book. It has a cute design, nice sound quality and battery lasts a long time. I own this book now over a year and it still works perfectly. You can adjust the sound with two sound settings. The quiet one is set on a volume that doesn't bother at all. My boy played for hours with it while driving in the car. Kept him well entertained.
on November 7, 2016
My grandson loves this "book"! He is only 15 months old but gets so excited as he turns each page. There are so many bells and whistles as he turns each page and pushes various buttons. The music and noise interaction keeps him rivited to the point that he wants to stay in my lap and learn which traditional books don't provide to young children. The songs are classics from our childhood memories and as he gets older, this will only add to his cognitive development. Money well worth spent.
on April 22, 2017
Not going to lie it can get annoying. Most baby music toys well get annoying. It holds his attention for decent amount of time though so worth it. Has two volume levels but I don't know anyone who would ever want to listen to mary had a little lamb on high volume.
on January 20, 2016
This is a lovely book for babies! We have had books like this one over the years with our older girls, and they never disappoint - this is a very good product that will occupy your baby or toddler for many stretches of time, and keep him/her happy.
on February 4, 2017
My granddaughters love this book. Got if for Christmas for the 1 year old, but the 3 year old loves it too.
on May 23, 2017
Grandsons love this one. Purchased it for 6 month old who is now almost a year old. One of his favorite toys, great for car rides. His older brother will still use it occasionally at age 3.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.