Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
|You Save:||$11.11 (32%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Interactive learning baby walker features a removable toddler play panel that develops fine motor skills
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases; meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
What's in the box
- Electronic activity panel
- Main walker body
- Legs with wheels
- Walker handle
- Telephone handset
- User's manual
The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
From baby steps to big steps the Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker by VTech helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. Spinning gears, five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up shape sorters, three light-up buttons and a telephone handset offers endless fun that will stimulate your baby’s learning and develop their motor skills. The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker keeps baby on track teaching shapes, colors, animals, music and more.
- Interactive learning walker features a removable play panel
- 5 piano keys play musical notes and encourage creativity
- 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons develop motor skills
- Telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases
From baby steps to big steps
The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker is part of the Sit-to-Stand series of toys developed to grow with baby. Little ones can play with the standalone activity panel on the floor while discovering animals, colors, music, shapes and numbers. Attach the panel to the walker as babies grow and they’ll continue to learn as they move along.
Two modes of play
Two modes of play, learning and music, on the activity panel will keep youngsters engaged while they learn. In learning mode, insert the shape sorters or press the three shape buttons to learn shapes. Baby will enjoy spinning the three flowers to hear fun phrases, sound effects, and a melody or pressing the piano keys to learn colors, numbers and animal sounds.
In music mode, insert the shape sorters or press the three shape buttons to hear upbeat melodies and fun sound effects. Baby can also press the piano keys to play piano notes. When a melody is playing, pressing the piano keys will activate fun animal sounds on top of the melody.
In both modes, little ones will enjoy picking up the phone to hear animals singing and opening or closing the swinging door to play hide-and-seek with the friendly cow. While using the activity panel with the walker, the panel is motion-activated to play melodies and sound effects as the child pushes the walker.
- 9 months to 3 years
Ever notice the look on your baby’s face when they learn something new through their own discovery? These self-accomplished moments are a parent’s greatest reward. To help fulfill them, VTech created the Infant Learning series of toys.
These unique interactive learning toys directly respond to what children do naturally, play. Using innovative technology, these toys react to baby’s interactions, making each play experience fun and unique as they learn age-appropriate concepts like first words, numbers, shapes, colors and music. More importantly, VTech’s Infant Learning toys develop baby’s mental and physical abilities by inspiring, engaging and teaching.
Top Customer Reviews
Wheels sliding on hard floors... False, there is a rubber seam on the rear wheels that prevents side to side motion. (I have no idea where this critique came from) My entire main level is hard wood and this has not been an issue.
Too light to support a child while standing up... False (for the most part), my 12 month old is average size and it doesn't tip. That's not to say that if your kid is in the 95th percentire that it's going to be as sturdy as a rock.
Going to fast... False again! There are two settings on the wheels. One pretty much locks the rear wheels (not too much so that it's immovable). The other setting is free spining. My 12 month old (recieved this for his birthday) uses the locked setting on the main floor where it's hard floor and the free spinning setting on the carpet. He has never had the toy "run away" from him causing him to fall flat. Granted he has fallen but that's the purpose right? To help him learn to walk...
This is just my two cents I hope it's helpful.
The walker (all pieces connect together well) complete with the batteries.
- The handle bar on top
- The legs with wheels attached
- The front body with wheels attached
- The musical unit which has the batteries already installed
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU MAKE THE PURCHASE:
- The musical sounds are perfect - not too loud to frighten the baby at the same time not too low to not be audible. Also, there are two settings available on the musical unit to control the amount of sound.
- The handle is the perfect height for a baby learning to walk.
- There are various activities that a baby can do. My LO loved to open and shut the door. Loved to hit the cow and hear the 'moo moo' sounds.
- The rolling rattle on the bottom is also great for keeping a small baby entertained.
- This toy can be used starting when your baby is able to sit up all the way up to the baby learning to stand and walk.
- There are two settings to control the speed of the walker (however, we have never used more than one which is the slowest - We have used this walker on hardwood floors - you might want to use the faster setting if using on carpet)
- The musical unit will keep your LO entertained for hours!
- I feel that this the grip on the tires could be improved upon. We have had a couple falls, not really bad ones, and while I understand that kids fall and hurt themselves, its not fun when your LO is attempting to stand with the walkers help and the walker slips and runs away. A little more traction could have helped even at the slowest settings - It would help is the manufacturer could add a silicon band or something on the tires to help with the use on hardwood flooring.
- It interlocking gears are a little difficult for the babies to play with.
- The small phone is just asking to be lost. :)
The walker is really cool but it could do with a few improvements. Also, the first picture on the listing probably shows the older version of this toy which provided a few different things than is provided in this newer version. The older model had numbers from 1 to 5 on the keyboard, this is not the same with the newer model where these have been replaced by the musical sounds. Also, there were fruits on the triangle, circle and square buttons , these have been replaced by numbers 1, 2 and 3. The farm door was different. Another thing thats different is the the rattles on the bottom. The older version had 3 rattles, the newer one has two, the one in the middle has been replaced by a sticker. I was really hoping to get the older model when I brought this product but settled for the newer version. Had this product been for me I would have rated this at 2 stars but since my LO liked to play with it so much, I never ended up returning it. LO is now almost 17 months old and no longer plays with the walker, but it was definitely one of those things that held her interest for a good while.
All in all, this was much better than the other walkers we tried. The other name brand walker we purchased was no where in comparison to this walker. Please note - pediatricians now recommend not using a walker, I feel if you are constantly watching over your LO this is probably the safest walker and the most fun walker out there - minus the differences in the older and the newer models. You can probably get a couple of thicker rubber bands and put them on the rear wheels to help with traction.
As for durability, my daughter has rammed it into every single piece of wall, furniture and living thing in our house. It has a 90 degree square base with wheels so it is extremely difficult to tip over. In the 3 months my daughter has had it, she has tipped it over 1 time and learned that when you fall, you have to let go of the handle otherwise it comes down with you.
This toy is fun, flashy and gets used in our house every single day. My daughter loves this thing and it was worth every penny of the $35 dollars I spent on it. If your baby is ready to start walking then this toy is absolutely wonderful but please know that if your baby cannot stand on their own, then they are not ready to be walking with this toy so just get it for them to press the buttons since it can be easily removed until they can stand and walk with it.
There are no stoppers or emergency breaks on the wheels so for those who are worried that their little one will push and it will go forward, you're right, it will and it wont stop. That is what it is made for.
I gave the educational value a four because while there are a million things on it that baby can learn from, they probably are not going to because they will be so busy wanting to push a million other buttons.
UPDATE: We have now had this for 6 months and my daughter still loves it. She figured out how to take the face off to play with it by itself and has thrown it on the ground several times. We do not have carpet so the fact that it is still working tells me that it seems to be put together pretty well.