Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.75 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.49 shipping
VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Interactive learning baby walker features a removable toddler play panel that develops fine motor skills
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases; meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
From Sitting to Standing
Get ready to walk. Little ones can play with the detachable activity panel on the floor while discovering animals, colors, music, shapes and numbers. Attach the panel to the walker as babies grow and they’ll continue to learn as they move along.
Five keys play musical notes and encourage play.
Motor Skills Development
Spinning rollers, turning gears, shape sorters and light-up buttons develop motor skills.
Removable Activity Panel
The colorful, interactive panel can be removed from the walker for floor-play fun.
Pretend telephone enhances role-play fun.
Magic Star Learning Table
Care for Me Learning Carrier
Touch & Swipe Baby Phone
Spin & Learn Color Flashlight
|Discover More VTech Toys||The activity table features 6 fun learning activities that encourage your child to explore and learn.||Care for the plush puppy inside or outside of the carrier and encourage your child to learn playful phrases and introduce colors, shapes and pet care.||Slide between screens for two modes of play on this educational toy with twelve light-up pretend learning apps or switch to music mode to play fun melodies and sing-along songs.||The toy flashlight excites as it glows with a rainbow of five colors and plays more than 50 exciting sing-along songs, music, sounds and phrases engage learning fun.|
|Recommended Age||6-36 Months||9-36 Months||6-36 Months||12-36 Months|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Orange||—||Blue, blue||Multi||Same As Picture||—|
|Item Dimensions||14.2 x 16.5 x 18.1 in||16.6 x 14.2 x 18.2 in||16.5 x 14.2 x 18.1 in||15 x 15 x 11.75 in||9.9 x 7.56 x 5.43 in||6.9 x 22 x 16 in|
|Item Weight||6 lbs||4.76 lbs||4.76 lbs||1 lb||1.9 lbs||5.29 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wheels sliding on hard floors... False, there is a rubber seam on the rear wheels that prevents side to side motion. (I have no idea where this critique came from) My entire main level is hard wood and this has not been an issue.
Too light to support a child while standing up... False (for the most part), my 12 month old is average size and it doesn't tip. That's not to say that if your kid is in the 95th percentire that it's going to be as sturdy as a rock.
Going to fast... False again! There are two settings on the wheels. One pretty much locks the rear wheels (not too much so that it's immovable). The other setting is free spining. My 12 month old (recieved this for his birthday) uses the locked setting on the main floor where it's hard floor and the free spinning setting on the carpet. He has never had the toy "run away" from him causing him to fall flat. Granted he has fallen but that's the purpose right? To help him learn to walk...
This is just my two cents I hope it's helpful.
The walker (all pieces connect together well) complete with the batteries.
- The handle bar on top
- The legs with wheels attached
- The front body with wheels attached
- The musical unit which has the batteries already installed
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU MAKE THE PURCHASE:
- The musical sounds are perfect - not too loud to frighten the baby at the same time not too low to not be audible. Also, there are two settings available on the musical unit to control the amount of sound.
- The handle is the perfect height for a baby learning to walk.
- There are various activities that a baby can do. My LO loved to open and shut the door. Loved to hit the cow and hear the 'moo moo' sounds.
- The rolling rattle on the bottom is also great for keeping a small baby entertained.
- This toy can be used starting when your baby is able to sit up all the way up to the baby learning to stand and walk.
- There are two settings to control the speed of the walker (however, we have never used more than one which is the slowest - We have used this walker on hardwood floors - you might want to use the faster setting if using on carpet)
- The musical unit will keep your LO entertained for hours!
- I feel that this the grip on the tires could be improved upon. We have had a couple falls, not really bad ones, and while I understand that kids fall and hurt themselves, its not fun when your LO is attempting to stand with the walkers help and the walker slips and runs away. A little more traction could have helped even at the slowest settings - It would help is the manufacturer could add a silicon band or something on the tires to help with the use on hardwood flooring.
- It interlocking gears are a little difficult for the babies to play with.
- The small phone is just asking to be lost. :)
The walker is really cool but it could do with a few improvements. Also, the first picture on the listing probably shows the older version of this toy which provided a few different things than is provided in this newer version. The older model had numbers from 1 to 5 on the keyboard, this is not the same with the newer model where these have been replaced by the musical sounds. Also, there were fruits on the triangle, circle and square buttons , these have been replaced by numbers 1, 2 and 3. The farm door was different. Another thing thats different is the the rattles on the bottom. The older version had 3 rattles, the newer one has two, the one in the middle has been replaced by a sticker. I was really hoping to get the older model when I brought this product but settled for the newer version. Had this product been for me I would have rated this at 2 stars but since my LO liked to play with it so much, I never ended up returning it. LO is now almost 17 months old and no longer plays with the walker, but it was definitely one of those things that held her interest for a good while.
All in all, this was much better than the other walkers we tried. The other name brand walker we purchased was no where in comparison to this walker. Please note - pediatricians now recommend not using a walker, I feel if you are constantly watching over your LO this is probably the safest walker and the most fun walker out there - minus the differences in the older and the newer models. You can probably get a couple of thicker rubber bands and put them on the rear wheels to help with traction.
As for durability, my daughter has rammed it into every single piece of wall, furniture and living thing in our house. It has a 90 degree square base with wheels so it is extremely difficult to tip over. In the 3 months my daughter has had it, she has tipped it over 1 time and learned that when you fall, you have to let go of the handle otherwise it comes down with you.
This toy is fun, flashy and gets used in our house every single day. My daughter loves this thing and it was worth every penny of the $35 dollars I spent on it. If your baby is ready to start walking then this toy is absolutely wonderful but please know that if your baby cannot stand on their own, then they are not ready to be walking with this toy so just get it for them to press the buttons since it can be easily removed until they can stand and walk with it.
There are no stoppers or emergency breaks on the wheels so for those who are worried that their little one will push and it will go forward, you're right, it will and it wont stop. That is what it is made for.
I gave the educational value a four because while there are a million things on it that baby can learn from, they probably are not going to because they will be so busy wanting to push a million other buttons.
UPDATE: We have now had this for 6 months and my daughter still loves it. She figured out how to take the face off to play with it by itself and has thrown it on the ground several times. We do not have carpet so the fact that it is still working tells me that it seems to be put together pretty well.