VTech - Nitro Notebook
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable notebook-style computer with gray-scale LCD screen, QWERTY keyboard and plug-in mouse
- 80 Engaging activities teach multi-curricular school skills in English and Spanish
- Artificial Intelligence technology guides children through activities with advanced level memory system
- 2 Interchangeable cartridges provide bonus reading games and foreign language activities
- With its cool look and design, Nitro Notebook is power packed with learning tools and fun
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
This VTech-Nitro Notebook for Kids is in Excellent Condition, however comes only with the Laptop, Power Supply. It DOES NOT INCLUDE MOUSE attatchable mouse, but you can navigate it with the scroll mouse in center of keyboard. Attatchable Mouse Can be Purchased Separatedly. Thank you.
As players explore games in Science World (match the animal to its shadow), Word Zone (spell the word to help the puppy cross the river), Creative Studio (create a musical masterpiece), and more, an artificial intelligence tool tracks their progress, automatically upping the challenge quotient as their skills progress. Two bonus cartridges (Story Time and Sing-Along) take kids still deeper into their journey of knowledge. This is a terrific way to improve school skills at home. Three AA batteries or 9V 300mA adaptor required (not included). (Demo batteries included.) --Emilie Coulter
| || |
Top Customer Reviews
She has taken her laptop to her spanish class and even the teacher was impressed with the learning drills and has asked her many times to bring it back for the others to use as well.
The case has held up very well for three long distance trips, and a number of trips to Grandpa's. She loves the laptop and even now (6 mos after getting it) she plays with it several times a week.
- Easy to use
- 80 Games
- 2 Extra addon activities
- Comes with mouse as well as onboard directional keys similar to some notebook pc's
- Everything can be plugged in/unplugged without having to turn off the unit.
- Batteries seem to last a while in it
- Small LCD Screen (could have been larger, at least 2x the current size)
- Power Adapter not included (must be purchased seperately)
Overall, besides my couple of "gripes" it is a good product worth getting for that youngin who is eager to learn and have fun at the same time.
Bad: Small, black and white screen.
My kids, who are both in a private school and doing very well, found this toy frustrating. They rarely play with it and we just got it for Christmas. I thought the screen would be bigger, so it's hard to sit next to them and try to help them with some of the excercises, which I thought might help hold their interest (parental involvment). My younger son, who is four, enjoys it more than his five year old brother, but not to the point where he can't wait to play with it. They much prefer their V-Smile Video games to this, which is a shame considering I paid a hundred bucks for two of them.
Also, the controls are difficult for them to operate. It doesn't seem to be enough like a real laptop for them to get it. Maybe it's just me...but I'm slightly disappointed in this.
She gets busy with the new labtop and it has a lot of games and learnng activities.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 5 year old enjoys using my laptop and is a whiz at his Leapster, and...Read more