Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
VTech CS6419-2 2-Handset DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Caller ID, Expandable up to 5 Handsets, Wall Mountable, Silver/Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology
- Caller ID/Call Waiting—stores 50 calls
- Handset speakerphone
- Backlit keypad and display
- Expandable up to 5 handsets with only one phone jack
- Volume Control
- For optimal performance batteries should be charged for 16 hours prior to use
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Telephone base
- Power adapter for telephone base
- Wall mount bracket
- Telephone line cord
- Handset (2)
- Charger and charger adapter for handset
- Battery for handset (2)
- Battery compartment cover (2)
- User manual
VTech CS6419-2 DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone with Caller ID/Call Waiting
Two Handsets, silver/black
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology
- Expandable system
- Caller ID/Call waiting
- Handset speakerphone
- Intercom between handsets
- Transfer calls between handsets
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- English/Spanish/French setup menu
- Table- and wall-mountable
- DSL subscribers may need to use a DSL filter
DECT 6.0 Digital technology
DECT 6.0 Digital technology provides the best sound quality, security and range in cordless phones.
With the touch of a button, the handset speakerphone makes hands-free conversations easy.
Backlit Keypad and Display
The entire keypad illuminates along with the LCD screen, allowing for easier viewing in dim light.
Expandable Phone System
Expandable up to 5 handsets using only one phone jack—uses CS6409 accessory handsets.
Caller ID/Call Waiting
Know who's calling with caller ID/call waiting. The handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls on an easy-to-read backlit display. Plus, this phone stores up to 50 calls so you can review who called while you were out.
50 Name and Number Directory
50 name and number phonebook directory—easily store and dial frequently called numbers.
Conference an outside call between handsets.
Enjoy the ease of having a wall-mounted phone and the flexibility of the cordless handset.
|VTech CS6419 DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone with Caller ID/Call Waiting||VTech CS6419-2 DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone with Caller ID/Call Waiting|
|Style||One cordless handset, silver/black||Two cordless handsets, silver/black|
|Expandable||Expandable up to 5 handsets using only one phone jack—uses CS6409 accessory handsets||Expandable up to 5 handsets using only one phone jack—uses CS6409 accessory handsets|
|Backlit Keypad and Display||✓||✓|
|DECT 6.0 Digital Technology||✓||✓|
|Intercom between Handsets||✓||✓|
|English/Spanish/French setup menu||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
VTech CS6419-2 2-Handset DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Phones worked fine for about 3-4 weeks. Then both batteries died within 3 or 4 days of each other. I got on the VTech website and followed their troubleshooting guide to the letter. I did exactly as they told me to do. Batteries still won't charge. I know the charging base is working because I used a volt meter to check the output. The batteries both read 0 volts and will not charge.
I contacted VTech support and their answer to the problem.... get this... 'send the entire phone system back to them - AT MY EXPENSE.. and they'll look into it.' Are you KIDDING me?!?!? I asked them to simply send out 2 new batteries. Shouldn't cost them more than about $8 for those 2 ni-MH batteries. The price they charge ($25apiece) is ridiculous. They are unwilling to simply send me 2 new batteries. I'm unwilling to spend $20 sending the entire stinkin' phone back to them when it's obviously just a couple defective batteries. I guess I'll buy aftermarket batteries AT MY EXPENSE and walk away with a lesson learned. VTech support stinks to high heaven!!! I'll NEVER buy another product, simply because of the way they have jerked me around over a couple $1.298 batteries. Pathetic!!!