Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "VTech CS6719-2 DECT 6.0 Phone with Caller ID/Call ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 50% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.45 shipping
+ $6.19 shipping
VTech CS6719-2 DECT 6.0 Phone with Caller ID/Call Waiting, Silver/Black with 2 Cordless Handsets
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (25%)|
- DECT 6.0 digital technology, Voicemail waiting indicator, Conference between an outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets, Mute, 50 name and number phonebook directory, Any key answer, Volume control, Intercom between handsets, Trilingual prompts—choose between English, Spanish and French, Wall-mount bracket included, Last 10 number redial
- Enjoy a speakerphone that can keep up with your calls. Increase participation by allowing both ends to speak—and be heard—at the same time for conversations that are more true to life.
- The entire keypad illuminates along with the LCD screen, allowing for easier viewing in dim light.
- Power-conserving technology manages consumption for optimal battery performance.
- Silence the ringer on the handset and base unit immediately, or for an extended period of time.
- Expandable up to 5 handsets with only one phone jack—accessory handsets (sold separately). Additional handsets can be placed anywhere in your home or office near an outlet, no phone jack necessary. Convenient, flexible and easy to use.
Frequently Bought Together
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item VTech CS6719-2 DECT 6.0 Phone with Caller ID/Call Waiting, Silver/Black with 2 Cordless Handsets
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||VTech Direct: The Official VTech Corporate Store|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 8 x 10 in||5.4 x 3.5 x 3.2 in||6.77 x 6.73 x 4.06 in||5 x 4 x 8 in|
|Item Weight||3 lbs||6.4 ounces||2.07 lbs||1.95 lbs|
|Model Year||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided||2011|
The VTech CS6719-2 Cordless Phone with Caller ID features an expandable system in which you can add up to five additional handsets (uses CS6709). This phone set includes a backlit keypad and display for easy viewing, ECO mode power-conserving technology and a quiet mode that silences the ringer to prevent interruptions. The VTech phone system with call waiting has caller ID, a full duplex handset with speakerphone and an indicator that notifies you of an awaiting voicemail
From the Manufacturer
- User manual
- Important safety instructions
- Telephone base
- Power adapter for base
- Cordless handset
- Charger for handset with power adapter installed
- Wall-mount bracket
- Battery for cordless handset
- Battery compartment cover
- Telephone line cord
VTech CS6719-2 Cordless Phone
Two Handsets (Silver/Black), Expandable To 5 Handsets
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology
- Expandable up to 5 handsets (uses CS6709 accessory handset)
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- 50 name and number Caller ID history
- 9 number speed dial
- Intercom between handset and base unit
- Conference between an outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets
- English/Spanish/French setup menu
- Table- and wall-mountable
- Flash button
- Last 10 number redial
- Volume Control
- Any key answer
Full Duplex Handset Speakerphone
Enjoy a speakerphone that can keep up with your calls. Increase participation by allowing both ends to speak—and be heard—at the same time for conversations that are more true to life.
DECT 6.0 Technology
DECT 6.0 technology is the latest cordless platform, providing improved range without needing to boost the power. This platform has been set aside exclusively for cordless phone use, which means that DECT 6.0 models have superior sound quality and do not suffer from interference created by wireless networks.
Caller ID and Call Waiting
Know who’s calling with Caller ID/Call Waiting. Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls.
With the touch of a button, silence your phone for a single call or for an extended period of time. When set to Quiet Mode, the handset and base ringers are disabled, so you'll have one fewer interruptions in your busy home or office.
While on ECO Mode, power-conserving technology manages consumption for optimal battery performance and reduces unnecessary radiation within your home.
50 Name and Number Phonebook Directory
Keep all of your important numbers on hand with the 50 number directory.
VTech interference-free units don't interrupt other networks and devices, providing for crystal-clear conversations, even in a room full of electronics—because picking up the phone shouldn’t mean disrupting your other connections.
Energy Star Certified
ECO mode power-conserving technology manages consumption for optimal battery performance.The ENERGY STAR certification means products meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency. Home electronics that have earned the ENERGY STAR deliver exceptional features, while using less energy.
|Style||1 Handset, silver and black||2 Handsets, silver and black||1 Handset, red and black||1 Handset, blue and black||Accessory Handset, silver and black|
|Expandable||Yes, up to 5 handsets with CS6709||Yes, up to 5 handsets with CS6709||Yes, up to 5 handsets with CS6709||Yes, up to 5 handsets with CS6709||Compatible with Vtech CS6719, CS6729, CS6829, and CS6859 series phones|
|Lighted Keypad and Display||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Caller ID and Call Waiting||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|English, Spanish, and French Setup Menu||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
This unit does not come with a built in message recorder but it does give you the option to set up a direct dial to your digital voice mail and it does notify you when someone has left a message overall good product for the price and would recommend if you need a replacement or just a basic home telephone.
So far this small, sleek, little phone has met all expectations. We only use a few times a day, if that though. For the excellent price, I think this is a great value for 2 cordless phones.
Light and durable.
My mom liked it so much she asked me to get her another one for one of her friends. I didn't recommend this phone to anyone, but it recommended itself to other people.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this unit to place a satellite in my garage. It works fine and has very clear sound.Published 3 hours ago by eman
Great phone for the money, works perfect excellent value and in my opinion better than panasonic cordless phonesPublished 13 hours ago by Steve Chung
The power supply is not universal. Just for 110 volts not 220 V and was damaged used in Asia. Lots of other power supply like cell phone, laptop are all universal.Published 22 hours ago by Jim
We needed two cordless phones for our basement: one for the play area and one for my workshop. This phone is a great value and performs perfectly. Very pleased - highly recommend. Read morePublished 1 day ago by DB Lever
My research resulted in this 2-handset replacement. It has all the features we need plus an intercom so I don't have to use my cell phone to call my husband when we're on different... Read morePublished 1 day ago by tmom47
These work well and were reasonably priced. Arrived promptly and in perfect condition -- no shipping damage. Read morePublished 1 day ago by tvgnus