VTech Move and Crawl Baby Ball, Orange (Frustration Free Packaging)
|Price:||$20.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Motorized, self-rolling baby ball is designed for 6 months to 3 year olds; great baby gift item
- Baby toy has 3 light-up shape buttons that teach infants numbers and insects
- 3 animal buttons teach babies animal's name and sounds; helps with baby music learning and recognition
- Sensory ball has soft satin ribbons that enhance tactile stimulation
- Spinning ladybug attracts baby attentions for training visual awareness; awareness promoting feature is a benefit among infant toys
- Musical toy comes with 40+ sing along songs, sound effects and fun phrases
- The toy comes with 3 easy to change AA batteries
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
When he first turned it on, he looked a little confused because it moves by itself and then after a few seconds he started crawling after it.
This ball is great because it helps babies with learning to recognize numbers,colors,shapes, and animal sounds. It also helps them to crawl faster because they follow it around.
It is really worth the money!
I have to say that my kids did enjoy the music on this toy.
I rated this product 3 stars as it did not appeal to my kids. Kids have different interests, so maybe your child(ren) will like it a bit more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This VTech Move and Crawl Baby Ball is indeed my baby boy's favorite toy. I am so happy to have it. Great find indeed!Published 3 days ago by Davidica
The baby really liked the toy but it broke in less than 3 months. The music gets cut off every 3 seconds and it's extremely annoying.Published 7 days ago by Aya Nagoshi
It's a fun and cute toy. I got it for a 6 month old and he kept pushing the buttons.Published 10 days ago by R. Han
this may be a good toy for some babies but mine is not amused by it.Published 15 days ago by Jennifer
This ball is so fun and interactive! Great for promoting crawling!Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
Scared my child with its spontaneous rolling. She had never liked it and we never play with it. YmmvPublished 25 days ago by solis m tran