|Item model number||DM221|
|Batteries||2 Product Specific batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Additional product features||Video|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Monitor with One Parent Unit|
|Power Source||Rechargeable Batteries|
|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
VTech DM221 Audio Baby Monitor with up to 1,000 ft of Range, Vibrating Sound-Alert, Talk Back Intercom & Night Light Loop
- CLEAR AUDIO AND LONG RANGE - DECT 6.0 technology provides clear audio transmission, eliminating annoying background noise while allowing you to move from room to room. Up to 1,000 feet of range lets you stay connected to your baby from another room
- 5-LEVEL SOUND INDICATOR AND 2-WAY TALK-BACK INTERCOM - LEDs on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor the noise level. The built-in intercom on the parent unit lets you talk to your baby from any room
- NIGHT LIGHT ON THE BABY UNIT - A soothing light on the baby unit gently illuminates a dark nursery. Both the parent unit(s) and baby unit allow you to turn on or off the nighlight on the baby unit
- SOUND SENSITIVITY OF THE BABY UNIT - You can choose to hear sounds from the baby unit all the time, or to hear sounds that exceed a certain level. You can use the parent unit to adjust the microphone sensitivity of your baby unit
- The parent unit runs on rechargeable Ni-MH battery or AC power. To continuously monitor your baby, make sure you use both battery and AC power at the same time. With the battery alone, the parent unit can cordlessly run for a short time only
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Audio Baby Monitors
Stay close to the heart of your home from any room with a Safe&Sound baby monitor. Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can hear your baby's every sound. Totally digital transmission cuts down on annoying static and feedback from other wireless devices, so the only sounds you'll hear are your baby's.
Digital Audio Baby Monitor
At a Glance:
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Secure Transmission
- Up to 1,000 feet of range
- Talk back intercom system
- Rechargeable batteries
- Five level sound indicator
- Night light
- Belt clip
- Vibrating sound alert
- Backlit display on parent unit
DECT 6.0 Digital Technology
This digital monitor uses DECT 6.0 Digital technology to ensure crystal-clear transmission without interference so the only sounds you hear are your baby's. In addition, DECT technology transmits a secure, encrypted signal so you can rest assured you're the only one who can hear your baby.
1000 Feet of Range
With a range of up to 1,000 feet, the Safe&Sound Digital Audio Monitor lets you hear your little one from anywhere in the house—or even outside. The lightweight, battery-operated parent unit operates for up to 18 hours on a single charge and includes a built-in belt clip so you can move freely in and around your home. Its backlit display is easy to read, even in the dark.
Sometimes all your baby needs to calm down is the soothing sound of your voice. The talk-back feature allows you to communicate with your little one from anywhere in your home through the parent unit. In addition, the loop on the baby unit lights up, acting as a calming night-light for your infant.
5 Level Volume Indicator
A set of five LED lights on the parent unit indicates the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor noise level with the receiver muted. In vibration mode, the parent unit alerts you with gentle vibrations when your baby is fussing.
|Encrypted & Secure Wireless DECT 6.0 Transmission||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Operating Range||Up to 1,000 feet||Up to 1,000 feet||Up to 1,000 feet||Up to 1,000 feet||Up to 1,000 feet||Up to 1,000 feet|
|Audio/Video||Audio||Audio||Audio / 2.0" Color Video||Audio / 2.8" Color Video||Audio / 2.8" Color Video||Audio / 4.3" Color Video|
|Expandable||Up to 2 parent units||Up to 2 parent units||Up to 4 cameras total||Up to 4 cameras total||Up to 4 cameras total||Up to 8 cameras total|
|Automatic Alert Capability||Sound||Sound & Temperature||Video & Sound||Video, Sound & Temperature||Video, Sound & Temperature||Video, Sound & Temperature|
|Rechargeable Battery (Parent Unit) with Low Battery Alert||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|2 Way Communication||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic Infrared Night Vision||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Remote Pan, Tilt and Zoom||✓||✓|
|Other||Belt Clip + Nightlight||Glow-on-ceiling Nightlight, Soothing Lullabies||Wall Mount||Soothing Lullabies, Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount|
Compare with similar items
The VTech DM221 Digital Audio Monitor with DECT 6.0 digital technology provides crystal clear transmission, eliminating the annoying white noise you hear from analog monitors. The only sounds you hear are coming from your baby. Totally digital transmission eliminates background noise and prevents interference so you can rest assured the only sounds you—and only you—will hear are your baby's. Make sure the Baby Unit is turned on. Move the Parent Unit closer to the Baby Unit, but not closer than 1 meter / 3 feet. If you are using the Parent Unit in cordless mode, the battery may be low and requires recharging. A full charge takes 12 hours. Reset the system by disconnecting power from both units, waiting at least one minute, then reconnecting power. Allow time for the two units to link to each other. Nearby cordless phones or other electronic devices may be interfering with the baby monitor. Separate these devices as far apart as possible. When you turn the nightlight on, if no sound is detected for 15 minutes, the light will turn itself off.
IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL CompanyC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.