Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 218 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 321 reviews
on August 4, 2014
we got this toy to compare it to the Little Tikes Activity Garden, because they are quite similar in size and close in price. This toy is super cute. It's easy to assemble. we only had one issue of one of the poles not staying in after we clicked to create the top part of the "tent", but after a day or so, it finally stayed in place. my son falls asleep in his tree house all the time, he loves playing in it. I highly recommend this toy because it's fun to crawl through and stand inside. my son (13 months now) doesn't really use the ball rolling feature, but i'm sure he will at some point. I made a video review of this toy also [...] thanks for watching!
on January 11, 2015
In December I got this on sale for 39$ on amazon. SOoo oo worth it! Originally 80-90 dollars I figured it better be a steal deal. My Kids play in it Every Day!!! 1 yr old and 2 almost 3 yr old. It was for my 1yr old daughter. She likes to walk to in it, play peekaboo thru the window, press the button and hide inside. I placed her talking chair inside of it so sometimes when it's really quite I realize she's just sitting on her chair in the house haha she loves it! And my 2 yr old thinks it's a secret hiding place when I throw his blanket over it. They both crawl inside and giggle when I say I'm Guna find them. But get this, my nephews who are 1 1/2 and 4 play with it when my kids are playing with it too! They take turns hiding inside (with blanket over) or look thru the window to make the baby laugh, and they play with the ball Maze and watever else u call the other one... It plays tons of songs and says many phrases. I sing them too now. I just hate when they stand on the side doors. They haven't broke yer but I don't want them too!
I don't have 80 bucks to spend on a toy but the sale was so worth it for me!
review image
on April 16, 2016
I bought the VTech Grow and Discover Tree House for my granddaughter when she was about six months old, she just turned a year old. It has been, without question, the best toy we have bought her so far. When she is at our house (a few days per week) it becomes the center piece in our living room. She is constantly playing with it , using it hang on to as she is learning to stand and as a hand hold for walking around it, or often she just sits inside it. The tree house has become a "safe place" for her to "hide" in when she is upset.

Assembly was easy, but did require referencing the picture on the box.

The tree house takes a little less floor space than a reclining chair. However, it is quite light and easy to move with one hand by grabbing the top "tent" supports. It comes with three hard plastic balls that are small enough for our granddaughter to handle, but large enough they aren't a safety concern. We often use these balls when playing "ball" on the floor with her. She will frequently hold one or two of the balls when crawling, which makes a "wood peg sound" on the hardwood floor that is quite amusing. It also comes with three hard plastic shapes (square, triangle, circle) with corresponding holes that she can fit them in. There are a lot of activities for her to do.

We've only used wipes to clean it thus far.

At Easter we "hid" plastic eggs in and around the tree house. I didn't have very high expectations for doing an egg hunt with an 11 month old, but it was much more fun than I thought. We also put her stuffed animals in odd places on the tree house or set them so they are looking out the window. It serves as a great distraction for her when we want to change her attention, like when she is trying to play on the fireplace. Just set her big bunny on top of it and it quickly becomes something in need of fixing.

I strongly recommend the VTech Grow and Discover Tree House. Our granddaughter constantly plays with it, either as long durations or for brief moments. Even as I am writing this she just discovered she can kick the hard plastic balls across the floor. Now she is standing on the back side of it tracing features of the tiger on the roof with her finger.

It was money well spent for us. You won't regret getting one.
on May 19, 2015
At first I would have given this toy five stars because my son LOVES it! I honestly should be giving this one star now, but I wanted to be fair since my son did have a lot of fun with it. However, recently my one year old got his arm stuck in the top of the tube where you push the balls down the shoot. Sticking his arm in wouldn't have been an issue, but there is a piece of plastic inside that sticks into the tube to allow for the noise to sound when you push a ball down. My son was playing with this one day when he started fussing. I quickly saw that his arm was in the tube and when I looked down inside, the plastic piece inside was digging into his arm causing it to be stuck. It took a few seconds for me to safely remove his arm, but not without a mark! I thought it might have been a fluke thing, but one minute later the same exact thing happened. Needless to say, I'm really bummed about this because one of his favorite toys is now hazardous.
on September 23, 2015
The Tree House is super cute and has lots of activities for the kids to do and play with. But its not a great toy.

Pros:
My little guy loves it. It was one of the first toys he would play with and actually play with someone else. The peek-a-boo feature is great for this.
Lots of activities to keep even older kids entertained including ball ramps and tent play space.
The music it plays is catchy but not the stuck in your head forever baby music.

Cons:
It was more difficult to assemble than one would think for a toddler play space. The poles and fabric have minimal give and the design of the connections are difficult to get a secure fit.
It broke way too fast. Granted, my 5 year old sat on one of the poles, but it is a play space for young kids, I expect it to stand up to them crashing, falling, running into and to not snap when pressure is applied. Again, no give in poles.
The ball ramps are the coolest idea but do not stay attached after more than 5 minutes of play. Not great for a toddler.

All in all - a neat toy if you can get it on sale but not sturdy and awesome enough to warrant paying full price. I'm happy I got mine as a Gold Box Deal.
on March 20, 2014
I got this for my B/G twins when they were about 6 months old. They are now over 10 months and they play with it almost every day. As they get older, they learn more and have more fun with it.

PROS:
-Lots of bright colors
-Enough activities to keep both twins occupied simultaneously
-Large variety of activities keeps them discovering
-They love the peek-a-boo window, even though they've grown too tall to see through it when seated upright. They kind of have to crouch down to see.
-My kids constantly open the window and use it to pull up to standing. It is very strong!
-The bars on the sides are great for pulling up to standing
-Volume control

CONS:
-Difficult to assemble (I was somehow left with an extra screw at the end and couldn't find a hole for it)
-The sounds are triggered by hidden buttons that get in the way of play. For example, inside the ball drop are two buttons that help the toy recognize which color/animal ball is going down. However, it is very difficult to push the ball past this button. My kids could not do it and we eventually just pulled out the button altogether. The same thing happens with the gears and the shape sorter, although those are more doable.
-Parts do not fit well. One of the flaps that hangs on the side bars was sewn so crooked that I could not even get it onto the bar! The other one was also sewn crooked, but just fit. The pieces for the ball track do not fit in snugly and are constantly getting loose so that balls can't roll down.
-I can barely tell what animal is on each ball, let alone my kids.

The bottom line:
I don't think this product is made well, especially not for the price. However, I cannot deny the fact that my kids LOVE this and play with it all the time.
on April 6, 2014
We purchased this toy for my son for Christmas -- he was 9 1/2 months old, thinking that there was a good bit that he could play with at the younger age, and then grow into it a bit. Not so much. He was definitely more interested in the box that it came in than with the actual tree house itself. Fast forward a few months... he's now a year old, and walking. He LOVES this toy. He has learned to put the circle and square into the appropriate holes, but still has issues with the triangle (so do I, to be honest... it doesn't fit as easily into the hole as the other two). He likes crawling inside of the treehouse and playing with toys there, loves opening and closing the door, and putting balls into the hole at the top of the tree for them.

A few of the downsides... at 31.5" tall, he is getting too tall to stand inside the treehouse without ducking or hitting his head. He's okay for the most part with this as he usually just crawls through, or sits inside. Sometimes the identification of the square/circle/triangle are wrong ... as in you'll drop the triangle down, and it'll say "square". The music isn't all that great, but he loves the flashing light on the right hand tree -- I just wish you could press on it to make it light up too. The little red bird at the top only moves side-to-side and makes no noise, so he bores with that quickly and easily. Set-up was a pain in the butt, but doable. Some of the materials feel cheap, but I think that is going to be a recurring problem with kids' toys nowadays.

Overall we are happy with the toy, and so is he, but don't be surprised if your child has to grow into it a bit after you buy it.
on December 2, 2014
Pros:
Lots to do and interact with
Fun little place for them sit inside and play
Cute music

Cons:
My daughter sometimes gets her arm caught in one of the ball drops. Specifically the drop on the side with the door. There is a ball drop to top left of the door, and she shoves her arm in and can't get it out.
My daughter also sometimes gets stuck inside the door. She's tiny, only 15 months and 19 pounds.... long and slender.
The ball ramps come off sometimes. It goes back on easily though so I really can't complain.

I gave it 4 stars because my daughter REALLY enjoys it, but the arm getting stuck has frightened me in the past, especially because she still falls a lot and falling with her arm stuck in there could cause an injury.
on July 21, 2016
I bought this when my baby just turned 9 months old. He loved pulling up on it and crawling around and playing peekaboo. And the window is a big hit. Now he's 11 months old and he's starting to put the balls in the holes and trying to figure out the shapes. He even crawls around the house with the shapes in his mouth or hands. And I feel it will continue to offer room to grow as he gets older. My 2 year old niece came over today and played in it for half an hour. This is by far my son's favorite toy, and he plays with every day multiple times a day. There has been lots of giggles with this one. I'm so glad we got this for him!
on December 11, 2015
Just bought this for my 1 yr old grandson. My 2 year old grandson loves it and plays with it in many ways. One piece of advice for someone assembling it: in step 6, when you are inserting the shorter connection pole, be aware that there are two green endcaps for the pole which may not be attached in the parts bag. The hole in each endcap allows a screw to be screwed into the red anchor at each end. This pole can also be put in at the end, since it is the first piece you take out when disassembling the treehouse.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.