VTech Infant Learning Touch and Learn Storytime
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Four interchangeable story books
- Magical pointer encourages exploration
- Touch sensors on each page for easy learning
- Book storage on the back of the unit
- Ages 12-36 Mos
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
As a side note, when my husband saw this he said, "I'd have never bought that!" He was surprised at how much enjoyment he's gotten out of it.
1) My daughter was able to play with just the electronic part for hours without getting bored, and she has learned shapes like triangle, moon, star, heart, rectangle and square.
2) It teaches letters (again, constant repetition).
3) The songs (blue button on top) are different on each page, and each page features two different songs.
4) The question button (red button on top) offers challenge and praise(You found it!) for interaction.
5) There are four different books, some teaching, some merely enjoyable for the kids to read. All of them store in a compartment under the book holder.
6) VOLUME CONTROL! I love all toys with volume control.
7) The whole thing keeps her engaged for hours, reading, re-reading, switching out books. As of right now, she's been up there three hours with it, needing me only for opening the back.
1) The string holding the magnet is just long enough to reach the bottom corners of the page. I thought about trying to fix this myself, but my daughter has pretty much already figured out how to compensate by holding it just right. (So in a way, this is also a pro for us. She's learned problem-solving...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This came in a beat up box, not the original at all. It only has one book and is obviously used. Not what I expected at all.Published 22 months ago by Jeny
My little nephew ( I guess he was just few months at that time ) and it seems it liked it a lot particularly sound, light. Read morePublished on April 15, 2012 by Amit Bhole
My son received this item as a Christmas gift when he was 15 months old. I was immediately disappointed, because the way the product was packaged resulted in the string that holds... Read morePublished on August 21, 2011 by Melissa
I was looking for a toy that would help my child learn his shapes and colors (more than just the red, yellow, blue, and square,circle, triangle). Read morePublished on February 2, 2011 by Amazon Customer
Seller prompt ~ rec'd before quoted date. Would recommend seller. Excellent, excellent toy ~ grandson has some motion developmental issues on left side of body. Read morePublished on January 6, 2011 by Miss M
I really thought this was going to be a great way to get my son interested in books. I liked that it came with 5 books allready so you don't have to "download" books to it or buy... Read morePublished on December 2, 2010 by Amanda K
We received this as a gift for my 2 year old granddaughter and it was barely out of the box and she was playing with it. She loves the songs and is already learning. Read morePublished on September 16, 2010 by Massage Place