Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 273 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 385 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 18, 2014
If you want to compare the InnoTab 3 to other tablets, you will see a negative review. This is a tablet for children, young children. This is not an iPad, nor was it meant to be one.

You can buy cartridges for games or you can download them from their site. I have a few tv shows, such as Peter Rabbit, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Thomas and others on ours. The kids have learning apps, which they enjoy! They also enjoy the camera feature, which although the photos are a bit grainy, let's keep in mind, this is a kids toy.

It's great for the car, an airplane trip or other moments when you "need" to buy yourself a few minutes. It's easy enough for the children to navigate by selecting their own profile picture.UPDATE: We have owned this for years now! I cannot believe it is still going strong.
review image review image
on March 7, 2014
Three of the biggest woes that I have in dealing with two tablets that I have bought for my daughters are the batteries which are easily eaten up, constant downloading conflicts and abysmal and slow customer services which leave much to be desired. These toys are appalling epitome of "money pits", especially when the struggles with software technicality can leave plenty of bruised egos, clashing of parents and children in petty squabbles, boiling and silent resentment of standing by for almost nonexistent customer services and the hollow hungers and craven impatience triggered by being denied of all things wonderful in science, technology and remarkable customer services. All I am left with is a pitiful dissatisfaction of placing wretched complaint of these tablets, a feeble attempt at trying to figure out something where a win-win-win situation can be applied instead of feeling the Shakespearean lamentation of being contrite human being and to earn the time-honored badge called motherhood, a long lost ethos of matriarchy. I would gladly turn back the clock and spend the money on a comfortable and happy trip to the planetarium and science exhibits in Knoxville, Tennessee while at the same time, giving back to the community...considering that would and could have been money well-spent for my daughters.

UPDATE:
3/26/2014
I spent a little extra time looking over the tablets and ironed out minor software issues. After being impatient and rushed, I would add two and half more stars to the rating. Some software glitches involve my computer incompatibilities that can be easily remedied by redoing a little programming, changing few steps and upgrading for improved softwares such as Adobe, etc. which was the fault on my part because I did not take care of the maintenance of my computer regularly due to very busy schedule. If I am stumped by any further software complications, I usually can find the answer online (not recommended if you do not have programming or computer related background, but Microsoft tech are always standing by). After dealing with my headaches, it is smooth running from hereon. The girls are very happy with their educational tablets. My youngest is having a deal of fun learning to read from her Inno Tab 3 that she is not getting anywhere else. The uploading from Learning Lodge for educational apps are easy as pies and very affordable if you do not want to buy $15 cartridge. Both of my daughters are playing with their uploaded apps more than their cartridges.
on December 9, 2014
I don't know if we got a faulty one or what, but we got this last xmas for our 5 (now 6)yr old. It works sporadically at best. A couple times a week we'd have to reset it to factory settings and CONSTANTLY charge it. Constantly. Little man couldn't use it for more than a few minutes before having to hook it up to the charger. He loves the games, but would get frustrated quickly because he'd either lose his game, drawing, etc. or have to sit at the dinning table hooked up to the charger the whole time.

The actual games are pretty awesome. VTech put some mighty effort into creating fun and educational games for kids. It also seems like this would be more comfortable and easy for smaller hands to use.

Still, I wouldn't waste my money on this or the games ever again. If I could go back in time, I'd just buy him a regular tablet (IPad or Android device) and save us all a lot of vexation.
on May 21, 2014
So bought this for my child because she wanted to play with our iPads. This is a great concept but I felt like we went back to the 80s drawing board when he came to this product. I would say that it was a step backward when we bought this and was not satisfied how slow it was. And my child was getting upset because she couldn't it wasn't going fast enough for her and she's three she knows I'm using iPad on a regular basis. So I know Hemison everything back after spending all this money it's a waste of time really slow pitch qualities crap not worth it. Plus you really don't get much for it and you would have to spend as much money as you could for an iPad to get all the stuff just Ritchotte to play with so I say just go ahead and go buy an iPad other than this this is a much better deal. And you will save money on the long run to hope this helps
on December 31, 2013
This does not stand upright because there is no stand connected on the back like the innotab 2. That was dumb VTech! Do you really think toddlers can HOLD this product while watching videos for longer than just a few minutes??

Screen is smaller, added arrows cause a distraction because they are accidentally pushed while holding the tablet (that has no stand).

This product is "okay" at best. I bought it because somehow my children cracked the screen on the innotab 2. This was cheaper than the innotab 2 so I just bought it. The best thing is that I could download all of the content fom Learning Lodge onto this - so I did not lose any money there. There is a bit more downloadable space on this one, too.

But BIG defect is no stand on the back (gosh, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING DESIGNER??? Upgraded products are supposed to be better, not have a necessary feature taken away!)
on January 1, 2014
I don't understand all of the negative reviews. My 2-year-old daughter loves it! She just finds her picture and begins. The apps are super cheap compared to my 5yr.old's LeapPad Ultra but they are at different stages. I get the games for 1-3 year olds or 2-5. She is able to use the pen and navigate the different games and tools. She especially loves the art studio, chugga shapes, and bath time letter bubbles. You can drag and drop with the pen or use your fingers. I don't like that it's not Wi-fi but it's a very inexpensive beginner tablet and is so cute and fat and pink for her little cute fat fingers. All of these reviews compare it to the Innotab 2 or the LeapFrog. It's not either. It's an innoTab 3 and having never owned one, my daughter is doing great and feels like it's her "puter" and she feels like her big brother on his tablet. So adorable!
on June 9, 2014
My friend's grandson just turned 4 and both his father and mother are really up to date with IT equipment. So this little
boy has been privileged to have been exposed to everything IT! But he loves this particular tablet because it's his and
he can carry it with him instead of having to ask to use their tablets or IPads or whatever. I can definitely recommend
this tablet! Also very well made to take bangs or accidental dropping.
on February 12, 2014
I got this for my 3 year daughter, and both her AND me are having problems turning it on. I will hold the button down like normal and it just takes FOREVER. Sometimes it won't even turn on.. I will have to stop and try holding the button down again. I have another InnoTab 3 in blue, it turns on just by tapping it, my 20 months old turns it on just fine. So I don't know if there is something wrong with the pink one I got or not.

Other then that, my daughter loves playing with it, she likes playing with the "Art Studio" on it. The games are WAY expensive though, with they were a little cheaper. They are tough tho; my kids dropped then a few times before I had gotten the cases for them and they didn't scratch or break, and that was them falling onto tiled floor.
on November 1, 2013
I bought this for my 3 year old God Son. He had been using his parents smart phones to take pictures and play games and asking for a tablet advertised on the children's TV networks. He was so excited when I gave him VTech InnoTab 3. He loves it and his parents love it. It is easy for him to use, the apps from Learning Lodge are interesting and fun to choose from, the tablet is durable, and I could go on and on. The camera is alright...when he learned to take videos, the quality of the pictures did not matter. The main thing is that the tablet can grow with him. Thank you Vtech. You saved my children's smart phones and gave my God Son a wonderful learning tool. I would definitely recommend this to other parents.
on February 25, 2014
Durable learning tablet. Great for toddlers and children up to 9 years old to learn on, because of it's style and all around rubber shock protection. Wify has parental control. Most tablets for children do not have camera or music functions, this one does. It works with regular alkaline batteries, or an AC adapter.

The only draw back to the device is it does not come with the AC adapter, so the adapter is a separate expense. Also it takes cartridges for games and learning activities, another separate expense.

I would recommend this product to any parents or grandparents with toddlers or grade school age children

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.