Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX - Purple
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX is an even smarter watch for kids with more fun games and activities; features 3 fun activities, 5 games, 3 action challenges and a motion sensor
- Kids watches are perfect for young photographers, this durable smartwatch has more memory so kids can take tons of pictures and videos; feature camera with photo effects, video camera, voice recorder with voice-changing effects and touch screen
- In addition to the alarm, timer and stopwatch, the VTech watch has 2 new tools including a calendar feature and a calculator so your child can work out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems
- Digital and analog kids smartwatch display comes with 50 plus clock face designs; splash proof for everyday play (splash and sweat proof; do not submerge and not suitable for showering or bathing)
- More than just a watch, it's the Kidizoom Smartwatch DX; features rechargeable Lithium Ion battery and includes micro USB cable to upload photos/videos as well as recharge the battery; intended for ages 4 to 9 years,wristband can be adjusted for wrists between 137mm to 197mm ( 5.4" to 7.75")
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX is an even smarter watch for kids with more fun games and activities! Perfect for young photographers, this durable smartwatch has more memory so kids can take tons of pictures and videos. Kids will love using the new motion sensor to explore three action challenges! The Smartwatch DX also includes eight games kids can play using the touch screen as well as the ability to download more from Learning Lodge. The watch helps teach kids how to tell time by letting them choose between more than fifty 3D digital and analog displays. In addition to the alarm, timer and stopwatch, two new tools include a calendar feature and a calculator so your child can work out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems. Using the included micro USB cable your child can also upload photos and videos as well as recharge the battery. More than just a watch, it’s the Kidizoom Smartwatch DX. Features rechargeable Lithium Ion battery. Intended for ages 4 to 9 years.
Compare to similar items
This item VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX - Purple
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lilly Project||GBD US||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||HHXS||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store|
|Item Dimensions||8.82 x 0.6 x 1.8 in||3.54 x 3.94 x 2.76 in||0.6 x 8.8 x 1.8 in||0.78 x 8.6 x 1.8 in||0.6 x 8.8 x 1.8 in||0.6 x 8.8 x 1.8 in|
|Item Weight||1.28 lbs||2.12 ounces||3.84 ounces||2.12 ounces||3.84 ounces||4.16 ounces|
Top customer reviews
My daughter did get a bit too obsessed with waving her arm around to try to fake walking (to see the animation) and with taking pictures of everything ALL DAY LONG. I've had to take this away from her from time to time to help her focus on whatever she was supposed to be doing. So do keep that in mind. It's a smartwatch, but it' also like strapping a gaming tablet to your kid. Is that what you want? I can't believe the extent to which I failed to consider that when giving this to her. I don't give her an ipad at the dinner table or when she's supposed to be playing with friends or whatever .... I recognize that adults are attached to their smartphones all day throughout the day, but I want to hold off on that with my preschooler for just a bit longer. So instead of having my daughter wear this all the time, it comes out from time to time.
That's just guidance for something worth considering, considering how fully featured this watch is. The watch itself is fantastic, and the apps features are good. I'm very happy with this, and it's up to me, as the parent, to enforce the rules. If my daughter can't use it in moderation (and I wouldn't expect her too at 3 years old), then I decide when she gets to wear it. And that works for us!
Cons: it's a watch that WILL NOT keep the correct time wth VTECH???!? This the 2nd one we received a d it has the same issue. She wants to keep it or I woukd have rma'd again