VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2 Blue (Frustration Free Packaging)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two cameras allow you to take video and selfies that can be customized and made into new watch faces
- Helps kids learn to tell time and has 55 digital and Analog clock faces that they can customize
- Monster detector game creates an augmented reality gaming experience where you can capture monsters in the real world
- Includes a motion sensor for active play challenges and a pedometer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take pictures or videos, play games, tell time and more with the kid zoom Smartwatch DX2 by vetch. Featuring a new sleek and stylish design, this durable Smartwatch has 55 digital and analog customizable clock faces to help kids learn to tell time. This Smartwatch features two cameras that allow your child to capture everything from action video to selfies that can be customized in the silly Me app and made into new watch faces. The watch includes an assortment of new games including monster detector, which uses the camera and augmented reality to help kids find and capture monsters in the real world. Kids can also use the watch's motion sensor for active play challenges or to track steps. Using the included micro USB cable, your child can upload photos and videos as well as recharge the battery.
Compare with similar items
VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2 - Black - Online Exclusive
VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2 - Camouflage - Online Exclusive
VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2 - Special Edition - Floral Birds with Bonus Vivid Violet Wristband
VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2 - Special Edition - Skateboard Swoosh with Bonus Royal Blue Wristband
VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX - Royal Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||VTechkids: The Official VTech Toys Store||RTE Enterprises|
|Item Dimensions||8.83 x 0.68 x 1.73 in||0.7 x 1.8 x 8.9 in||0.7 x 1.8 x 8.9 in||0.7 x 8.9 x 1.8 in||0.7 x 8.9 x 1.8 in||8.82 x 0.6 x 1.8 in|
|Item Weight||—||1.76 ounces||1.76 ounces||2.24 ounces||2.24 ounces||1.28 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That shame aside this little watch has been a hit and quite a lot of fun and I have been left absolutely flummoxed over everything it does:
* It is of course a watch, you can change over the watch faces between digital and standard clock face to assist children learning to tell time.
*It is a pedometer just like mommy's fitbit so the kid feels as thought they are also participating in a workout and will be fascinated by how far they travel in an afternoon.
* the watch has a couple of games and of course you can down load more as there is 256MB of internal memory.
* Foremost the watch is a two-way camera, with a lens on the edge to photograph around you and a lens on the face for selfies. The cameras shoot still photos and videos and are equipped with the same extras as snapchat, including a voice changer, and photo effects, frames, filters, etc.
Basically it does everything a smart phone does with the exception that it does not have internet access or a GPS, but it does include a USB adapter to games can be down loaded and photos and videos can be uploaded and shared to a computer. (The watch is both PC and MacIntosh adaptable.) It is also clearly designed for a kid and everything they might go trhu in a day being mildy water/splash proof (swimming is pushing it) a sturdy case and silcone band. A touch screen and a rechargeable battery.
There is enough going on here to fulfil any kids spy fantasies and keep him/her busy indefinately.
For a 6 year old, the watch itself is a bit bulky but that doesn't seem to bother her. About 3 days after she got it, I noticed that it had decent scratches on the face. Looks like she took it off and laid it on the driveway while playing with sidewalk chalk. One quick slide across the cement and it looks 10 years old. So.....maybe it could use some Gorilla Glass but, overall, I'm pretty happy with the purchase. I don't know that I would necessarily buy it again without some heavy research on other options, but it's not a bad option overall.