VTech Learn and Discover Driver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Popular driver play 3D-pattern with steering wheel, horn, joystick, mirror, ignition key and light-up sliding car toy
- Learning toy has three modes of play with 5 learning destinations to drive to; early education center teaches animals, numbers and music
- Baby car toy features 25 sing-along songs, melodies, sounds and fun phrases; engage your toddler in learning and play
- Baby driving toy has lights and sounds for pretend role-play fun; car steering wheel toy sits on the floor
- Intended for babies 6 to 18 months of age; operates on 2 AA batteries that are included
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Little ones will earn their license to learn in no time!
From the Manufacturer
The Learn & Discover Driver is a new driving adventure every time baby plays! It features three modes of play, a 3D car, traffic light, mirror, joystick, steering wheel, and five 'zones' for little drivers to visit that all help baby learn about animals, numbers and music ! The Learn & Discover Driver learning toy also features light-up arrows, ignition key, radio and a gas pump to keep the role-play fun and fresh.
Top Customer Reviews
That said, it's entertaining enough for an infant.
I did not agree with reviews about it being 'rude'. Perhaps the toy has been modified since these initial reviews?
UPDATED - after a few more weeks of use I feel compelled to update this review and down-grade from three to two stars. Although the toy packs in a lot of functionality, the noise it makes is near constant. So if baby pushes a button the toy will make a noise, but then carries on making more noise, this doesn't really teach cause and effect. Worst of all, if it hasn't been played with for a few minutes (e.g. baby moves on to a different toy), the Vtech toy starts making noises of its own to try and win back baby's attention. Very annoying, baby ignores it and I end up having to turn it off because it is so noisy. I wish it just made limited and responsive sounds when baby played with it and I wish that it had a volume control as it is a bit on the loud side for us.