Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on July 31, 2017
Video game met all my expectations. No issues with ordering, no issues receiving this item...sent in timely manner. Thanks again!!
on April 7, 2011
My grandson loves this cartridge. It is just a fun game to keep him busy and with something from one of his favorite movies. He loves putting out the fires and trying to drive down the road and escape all the obstacles. I don't think it is quite as educational as some of the other cartrdiges but he enjoys it. I would recommend it.
on March 3, 2016
A+
on December 12, 2016
Bought this for my daughter and she loves it. It is interactive and fun while still educational which I love. Win win for everyone.
on June 6, 2015
Very excited with the learning game and my grandsons love. The only bad was he figured it out real fast and became bored but it was nice. I can't get over kids these days they learn quickly with electronics...
on June 14, 2011
My granddaughter plays with this game the most. She loves it! She is 4 y/o and enjoys cars. It's easy to play because she doesn't ask for help or get bored because she gets stuck or anything. I recommend the game to everyone boys and girls alike.
on December 28, 2011
My 4 year old is learning addition and subtraction from this game. He already recognized numbers; however he has not been introduced to arithmetic. He asked me what is 9-8 and I was surprised, so I started to show him how to solve the problems. This is a wonderful educational tool to teach math. I highly recommend.
on February 7, 2011
My grandson just loves this Mobigo. He is in Kindergarden and this has helped him with his numbers and letters and fine motor skills. He got a new game for it for his birthday. He will be using this toy for a while and then his younger brother will get time with it too.
on June 30, 2013
I thought my kinds would love this game but they played with it for a few hours and didn't seem to want to go back to it. I don't know exactly why (try getting your kids to explain why they like or don't like something) but they never play it.
on January 27, 2015
Grandson loves it! He loves Xbox but he really got into this game system and game!

Excellent learning tool!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question