BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

VTech Move and Crawl Baby Ball, Orange (Frustration Free Packaging)
Product Packaging: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

on March 11, 2017
We bought this ball for our daughter for Christmas and it worked well for about a week and then started getting to where it would just repeat the same sound over and over again as if it was jammed and would not roll or move. I contacted VTECH about this and they told me to change the batteries which did nothing. I contacted them again to tell that I was still having the same problem and they have just ignored me since... I would not buy again
on December 27, 2015
Christmas gift for one year old. Like other VTech products and abundance of lights and sounds keep children's attention for long periods of time. This one had a type of gyroscopic device in it where the ball will roll around in circle by itself which is pretty neat. Also I'd turned on and does not get touched for period of time seems to power itself down which is also nice. Kids fighting over playing with it. It is rather heavy and plastic so I get worried about it being up like on bed and falling off on a toe or something.
on November 27, 2014
This is a very well built toy. The ball has something inside that will make it roll by itself after it is touched. So, you touch it, it talks, and stops. Then, like a minute later, it starts rolling again. We thought it was a little creepy at first, ball moving by itself, but now we are getting used to it. It as music, spoken words, prompts the baby to play with it. The only downside is that it's a somewhat annoying female voice singing a song when prompting to play with it. But the baby loves it and I know I'm weird when it comes to noise/sounds so I still give it five stars.
on January 7, 2016
review image
on March 7, 2017
I bought this for my now 7 month old. He seems enjoy it but doesn't seem to understand all of it's fun details. I'm,sure he'll get the hang of it, though.
This you has cute buttons that play different noises. It rolls on its own after receiving a slight push. I wish it rolled easier, though.
Overall, I consider this a good purchase.
on March 4, 2017
My friend recommended this after I told her that my two month old hates tummy time! This is perfect. It makes great sounds, and names animals with lights flashing while he does his five to ten minute time time without crying his eyes out
on January 10, 2015
I ordered this ball for my youngest granddaughter who will turn one on the 23 of January. Her party is the next day. I had one of these before and it is so much fun for the kids. It moves and plays music while it teaches colors and shapes with word recognition. it has a lot of things to do on it for the child. This will be perfect for her. The expected delivery date for this to arrive was January 13, 2015 and it came on the 9th instead, just in time for the party. I was impressed with how quickly it arrived, I was very please about that. Way to go Amazon for another fast delivery. The packaging was ok too. Just a brown box with the description of the item, that's ok, she will see it anyway and not care what the box looks like. I recommend this toy for anyone who has small children. This is a great first learning toy and makes a great gift.
on August 6, 2014
Like any toy baby gets bored eventually but the VTech toys always seem to keep her attention for a bit longer. She likes that is moves on its own and she is always trying to pick it up. She went from balancing on all fours to walking pretty quick so we never saw the full effect it had on helping baby to crawl but I see how it can be helpful to help teach baby to move. The songs are fun and its fun that it moves on its own. She likes the tags on it and there are lots of buttons and lights to keep her entertained. If baby gets bored with it, it will try to grab her attention a couple more times and then shut off on its own automatically if it isnt touched which is a nice feature to save on batteries :)
on October 5, 2017
Purchased for our nephew and niece. She loved it and couldn't take her eyes off of it. It's very colorful and the sounds are nice without being annoying.
on February 10, 2015
My daycare provider had one of these and took pictures of my daughter with it. 《--That was my first introduction to this product. In need of a new toy, I purchased this. My daughter love, love, LOVED the ladybug on top. As far as encouraging crawling, I really don't think it did. Still, it entertained her and that's what mattered.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.