Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

VTech Move and Crawl Baby Ball, Orange (Frustration Free Packaging)
Product Packaging: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

on January 7, 2016
review image
on March 7, 2017
I bought this for my now 7 month old. He seems enjoy it but doesn't seem to understand all of it's fun details. I'm,sure he'll get the hang of it, though.
This you has cute buttons that play different noises. It rolls on its own after receiving a slight push. I wish it rolled easier, though.
Overall, I consider this a good purchase.
on January 10, 2015
I ordered this ball for my youngest granddaughter who will turn one on the 23 of January. Her party is the next day. I had one of these before and it is so much fun for the kids. It moves and plays music while it teaches colors and shapes with word recognition. it has a lot of things to do on it for the child. This will be perfect for her. The expected delivery date for this to arrive was January 13, 2015 and it came on the 9th instead, just in time for the party. I was impressed with how quickly it arrived, I was very please about that. Way to go Amazon for another fast delivery. The packaging was ok too. Just a brown box with the description of the item, that's ok, she will see it anyway and not care what the box looks like. I recommend this toy for anyone who has small children. This is a great first learning toy and makes a great gift.
on October 5, 2017
Purchased for our nephew and niece. She loved it and couldn't take her eyes off of it. It's very colorful and the sounds are nice without being annoying.
on October 8, 2017
This was awesome out of the box, but stopped working 7 months after I bought it. It only has a 3 MONTH warranty from v tech, so I'm out of luck. But it was great while it lasted!
on January 21, 2016
I purchased this as a donation for a toy drive for children and infants who are in the hospital, so I wasn't able to see it in action with an infant. Upon arrival, I opened it up and tested it out. It is a heavier toy, but it does roll around and is interactive for an infant. The only problem I see is with the volume being so easily accessible. It is harder to switch but baby hands and fingers are very strong. I ordered the frustration free packaging, which was a brown box with the details of the contents listed on it. This was my favorite toy out of the few that I ordered.
on November 5, 2017
My nephew loves this ball. It is weighted so it rolls on its own. Makes lots of sounds too. Plus he loves the ribbons too
on April 21, 2017
My 7 month old LOVES this thing! He has been playing with it since about 5 months. Works great and keeps him entertained.
on September 30, 2015
We are really enjoying this toy- I take care of my four month old granddaughter and I had no idea that she would love this so much at her age! She has learned already that if she pushes it with her foot or touches it with her hand, it will roll and light up and talk to her! Since she is not sitting up yet, she sits with me on the floor or lies on the rug with it next to her and pushes it and then gets very excited when it moves and makes noise. She gets so excited she talks back to it! It has been a fun toy to keep us entertained during the day while she is with me....
on March 6, 2017
Great for motivating a baby to crawl. Seems to work every time. Great present for a grandchild.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.