Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

VTech Move and Crawl Baby Ball, Orange (Frustration Free Packaging)
Product Packaging: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

The VTech Move ‘n Crawl Bright Light Ball is exactly the type of toy I like for the child who’s just beginning to explore his or her world. It’s not only an amazing toy to watch, but also to begin to learn from. Each of the sections on the ball has something to explore, a virtual ball in which things can be discovered. Small hands can begin to explore and discover the world of shapes, while listening to songs or phrases as well as being entertained by songs.

One things some parents or caretakers will love is the fact that the sounds and songs can be totally muted. There’s a three-way switch on the side that allows for total muting as well as two levels of loudness. The VTech Move ‘n Crawl Bright Light Ball takes three AA batteries that are easily inserted into the bottom panel. The only thing I needed was a flat-head screwdriver for installation.

There’s many things to explore with the youngest set on this ball. They can begin to learn about shapes with the square, triangle, and circle as well as the numbers 1, 2, 3. The brightly colored VTech Move ‘n Crawl Bright Light Ball has plenty of colors to explore and interesting characters to look at. The puppy, kitten, and monkey are very appealing critters. For example, when the monkey is tapped we hear a bright voice saying “monkey!”

The VTech Move ‘n Crawl Bright Light Ball is rather pricey, but should hold up through a passel of little ones. The plastic housing is mega-solid, although probably not meant to be dropped or thrown. Little ones can learn a lot, but have a very entertaining experience at the same time. Learning is, at first, by chance and later by experience as a child learn that by certain movements will generate a song, light, or word. Definitely a toy that’s lots of fun and worth the money just for the beginning learning experience.
16 people found this helpful
on March 11, 2017
We bought this ball for our daughter for Christmas and it worked well for about a week and then started getting to where it would just repeat the same sound over and over again as if it was jammed and would not roll or move. I contacted VTECH about this and they told me to change the batteries which did nothing. I contacted them again to tell that I was still having the same problem and they have just ignored me since... I would not buy again
11 people found this helpful
on January 4, 2016
I get a kick out of this ball, even though my son isn't quite fond of it.

This ball is supposed to encourage crawling, and my 8 month old son has yet to crawl forward (only backwards and can do donuts). Well, the ball starts rolling out of his reach and boy does it tick him off! I feel bad for laughing, but he does hate the ball for right now. I feel like it is a good toy, because it's doing it's job! Let your baby get ticked off and reach for it, because that is the only way they will learn. If they want to play with the ball bad enough, they will try to get it.
7 people found this helpful
on October 26, 2016
this is a solid ball that is super cute and my 7 month old daughter is in awe by it. This ball is so great!!
review image
8 people found this helpful
on February 13, 2018
i bought this as a christmas gift for my then 6 month old who didn't care about attempting or learning to crawl lol this ball is super cute, comes with batteries already installed and has several interactive ways to play. it works better on hard floors as it does somehow propel itself to and fro. it can easily become annoying if baby isn't playing with it as it'll just roll on hard floors by itself while playing tunes and talking but you can easily turn it off at any time.

this did not teach my baby to crawl. he JUST started crawling well after 9 months but this is a super fun toy for him now. i would gift this to anyone with a baby.
on November 27, 2014
This is a very well built toy. The ball has something inside that will make it roll by itself after it is touched. So, you touch it, it talks, and stops. Then, like a minute later, it starts rolling again. We thought it was a little creepy at first, ball moving by itself, but now we are getting used to it. It as music, spoken words, prompts the baby to play with it. The only downside is that it's a somewhat annoying female voice singing a song when prompting to play with it. But the baby loves it and I know I'm weird when it comes to noise/sounds so I still give it five stars.
3 people found this helpful
on August 6, 2014
Like any toy baby gets bored eventually but the VTech toys always seem to keep her attention for a bit longer. She likes that is moves on its own and she is always trying to pick it up. She went from balancing on all fours to walking pretty quick so we never saw the full effect it had on helping baby to crawl but I see how it can be helpful to help teach baby to move. The songs are fun and its fun that it moves on its own. She likes the tags on it and there are lots of buttons and lights to keep her entertained. If baby gets bored with it, it will try to grab her attention a couple more times and then shut off on its own automatically if it isnt touched which is a nice feature to save on batteries :)
2 people found this helpful
on August 2, 2016
My son absolutely enjoys playing with this ball!
I got the VTech Move and Crawl ball (orange) and it has been a great buy.
I bought this ball for to help get my 7month old son start crawling...I know that he will crawl when he wants to, but it is really encouraging him. When the ball moves on its own, he tries to follow it.
The ball is orange with a switch on the side to turn it on/off, and two volume setting. It has different songs and sounds it makes while moving around on its own. You do need 3AA batteries to power it.
Pros:
-bright colored (eye catching)
-moves around on its own
-strong withstands scratches and falls
-different songs and sounds played
-2 volume levels
-interactive

This is a great ball to get for your baby, even if they are crawling already they will still have fun chasing the ball

I would recommend the VTech move and crawl ball for children of al ages
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Bought this for my great granddaughter's first birthday. Even though she seems to like it, she is lucky she gets to play with it! There are other babies living in the house, two 2 year olds, and they want to play with it all the time. When she is able to get the ball to play with, she seems to like rolling it around. I don't know how long the batteries will last for this ball, but I bought extra ones and gave them to the baby's mother for later when the battery runs down (it came with batteries). She just started crawling and this ball seems to encourage her to crawl more. Hope she gets to play with this ball for a long time as I can't comment on the longitude of this ball yet.
2 people found this helpful
on November 19, 2015
I like that the ball makes noise and rolls around by itself to get baby's attention, BUT be careful when using with smaller babies as the ball is pretty heavy and could accidentally hit your baby in the face when it's rolling.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.